Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 515 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Selling a signed "Revival"? Hell, I gave 'em away!!! Silly to pay that price. They can be had for much less. Don't buy into the hype!!! Wait it out and you'll be much happier.
    why didnt I listen to this advice before I bought one? LOL. (It is because i have a spending problem!)

Kudos to you for spreading the Love Bill
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I was joking, Merlin... no serious intent, desire, or obligation to call upon your generosity was intended. My apologies the humorous tone of my post fell flat.
    No need to apologize, dude. It's cool.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    Salem's Lot, 2nd state (father Cody). I'm no expert on condition, but I bought it from Betts last year and if my memory is correct he had it listed at vg/vg. The dust jacket has some chipping on the spine, and a previous owners name is written on the front end paper. However, overall a very nice copy. Tight binding, no lean. Includes custom slipcase. Asking 500 pp gift, or add 3 percent for goods and services, shipped in the US international at cost.

Roadwork 1st/1st US edition. Nice copy, only issue is typical yellowing - 150
    Running Man first - good copy, writing on the bottom page block - 50
    The long walk first -slight spine lien and a small library mark on title page - 100
    Thinner first - fine copy, no defects I can see - 100

Or all bachmans for 350.

Signed first paperback of Best of american short stories - perfect condition - 130
    I'm also open to offers and trades.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Unfolded 1st/1st Gunslinger DJ $400
    CUJO SIGNED LIMITED $690.00
    'Salem's Lot Gift in slipcase $400.00
    SIGNED AND DATED 'SALEM'S LOT FIRST WITH 3rd state DJ $1,250.00VG/VG
    SOD 1 & 2 MATHING NUMBERS both fine $780.00

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    Salem's Lot, 2nd state (father Cody). I'm no expert on condition, but I bought it from Betts last year and if my memory is correct he had it listed at vg/vg. The dust jacket has some chipping on the spine, and a previous owners name is written on the front end paper. However, overall a very nice copy. Tight binding, no lean. Includes custom slipcase. Asking 500 pp gift, or add 3 percent for goods and services, shipped in the US international at cost
    So after getting some constructive criticism from a few members about condition, I've decided to throw this on eBay with a cheap start, and let the market determine the value. Here's the link is anyone is interested.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team,
    I know a guy on a King collecting group on Facebook who is looking to sell a Carrie ARC, and is having trouble logging on here to promote the sale. I'm just doing him a favour by posting this on his behalf. Please note I haven't seen the book and so am not vouching for its condition etc and so if you are interested please contact him directly to discuss.

CARRIE - Stephen King, 1974 Advance Reader Copy, with publisher letter in custom traycase. Near fine condition. Price is $2300 Free shipping, PRIORITY MAIL. Insurance at cost. Sellers name is Roy Robbins, and he can be contacted at royrobbins@sbcglobal.net.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Roy Robbins?

Wow - Hutch posts a couple days ago, and now Roy Robbins...is this the End Times?

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Well, Jesus, IS coming back soon.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck on the sale. I seen this on Facebook today too...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    Thanks Jim! Not sure why I can't list on this site. I sold a UK PROOF of FINDERS KEEPERS here less than 6 weeks ago. I also have been selling Steve's books for over 35 years and have sold to all the big collectors. Also donated books to Haven Foundation on this very site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Roy Robbins?

Wow - Hutch posts a couple days ago, and now Roy Robbins...is this the End Times?

I believe I fixed the problem (for Badmoonbooks). Roy had only 2 posts and our spam software (which works remarkably well) queued his posts. The world may be coming to and end, but at least Hutch and Roy can sell their stuff before the internet fails...

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks Jim! Not sure why I can't list on this site. I sold a UK PROOF of FINDERS KEEPERS here less than 6 weeks ago. I also have been selling Steve's books for over 35 years and have sold to all the big collectors. Also donated books to Haven Foundation on this very site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Roy Robbins?

I believe I fixed the problem (for Badmoonbooks). Roy had only 2 posts and our spam software (which works remarkably well) queued his posts. The world may be coming to and end, but at least Hutch and Roy can sell their stuff before the internet fails...
    Thanks Jerome!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Bad Moon Books.

Any horror book lover who hasn't checked out the site should do so.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I purchased a few items from Roy off eBay back in the day. Always a good transaction.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I purchased a few items from Roy off eBay back in the day. Always a good transaction.
    Same here. Welcome to the site, Roy!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto. Had a good transaction with Roy a couple months ago. He's a great guy. Nice to see you here Roy.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I've known Roy as a friend and as a bookseller for nearly 20 years.

My Mood
    Amused

Thank you all for the kind comments. Good to be here again. Bob, remember the Bag of Bones signing in Maine?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Roy is a horrible person.

15 years ago he invites me into his home, and shows me a world I knew nothing about (King signed/limited).

I bought my first S/L from him that day, and ever since, I am an addict.

Thanks Roy....thanks a lot!

All kidding aside, I have had nothing but good dealings with Roy.

In fact, recently a member here had something "drop shipped" from Roy to me, and the slipcase showed up a bit damaged...and Roy took care of it immediately.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And here I was worried about introducting someone from a Facebook group!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for the kind comments. Good to be here again. Bob, remember the Bag of Bones signing in Maine?
    Of course I remember that signing. Stu had you standing by King the whole time as bodyguard or enforcer or whatever. King was drinking a Diet Coke and when he finished he dropped his toothpick in it. You picked it up and handed it to Judy (my wife) for safekeeping. Then you forgot about it and thought you had lost it or someone had stolen it. You were pissed. I brought it to your house a year or so later as a surprise when I came out there for my civil suit against Michael Autrey. Do you still have it?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roy was nice enough to sell me the first 4 Odd Thomas books - and now they are nearly complete. He has been great to work with.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Of course I remember that signing. Stu had you standing by King the whole time as bodyguard or enforcer or whatever. King was drinking a Diet Coke and when he finished he dropped his toothpick in it. You picked it up and handed it to Judy (my wife) for safekeeping. Then you forgot about it and thought you had lost it or someone had stolen it. You were pissed. I brought it to your house a year or so later as a surprise when I came out there for my civil suit against Michael Autrey. Do you still have it?
    LOL this true Bob?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    LOL this true Bob?
    Yes. True. Judy and I held on to that empty Diet Coke bottle with the toothpick at the bottom for a long time trying to decide how best to get it back to Roy. I finally took it with me to California when I was due for a court appearance on a civil suit I was bringing against Michael Autrey for cheating me out of some money on a King book. Bob Sprowell (iowabob) and I went over to Roy's house and I surprised him with it. He, of course, had forgotten all about it by then. I'm sure it could be used as a DNA source if Roy ever decided to clone Stephen.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Michael Autrey - there's another name from long ago.

Nothing to do with this thread but since Michael Autrey came up, this is sort of relevant...this name - Lance Homer - mean anything to anybody?

http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/150629761

Stole books, sold them through "Golden Opportunities?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 515 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast