Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 515 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a 1st/1st Carrie (Acceptable Condition; Ex-Lib; No DJ)? $100 PP Gift. Pics HERE

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

DTIV Later printing paper back signed From New York event with ticket $110.00
    Revival First edition hardback Flat signed $180.00
    Carrie CD gift edition 68.00
    The stand later printing paper back signed $120.00

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Hard times. Im listing my s/l Gunslinger. Its number #367/500 f/f in grey slipcase. Like to get $3500 but will accept reasonable offers. Pm me if interested and i can send pictures.
    Thanks,
    Simon

p.s. It appears the slipcase may be an aftermarket. Its gunmetal gray but smooth texture not rough. Please keep in mind this is a s/l gunslinger in f/f condition , but i will take money off for unoriginal slipcase.
    If anyone is interested this s/l gunslinger is a f/f with aftermarket gray slipcase. i have pictures from every angle just pm with your email address.
    Looking for $2750 now and i pay postage plus insurance. Tomorrow it goes on ebay.
    Thanks for looking,
    Simon

No Longer Available.
    Last edited by sgc1999; 04-26-2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: no longer available.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    DTIV Later printing paper back signed From New York event with ticket $110.00
    Revival First edition hardback Flat signed $180.00
    Carrie CD gift edition 68.00
    The stand later printing paper back signed $120.00
    DTIV SOLD

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st of Black House w/ signed Stephen King Dark Tower insert & letter. $150 PP Gift. PM me as I'd prefer not to go through ebay. PICS

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining S/L - #94 OR #117 + new dust jacket that was shipped out later in the original packing tube it came in + sketchbook: $550
    Doctor Sleep S/L - can't remember the number but I can dig it out: $500
    Shining/Doctor Sleep set (I'd still like to hang on to a copy of The Shining, I think it's a really well-made book): $1,000

Paypal fees + shipping from Toronto are extra.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 S/L #292. SOLD
    Book and DJ are fine, Traycase has a couple of bumps.
    $275 shipped in the US.

Black House S/L. SOLD
    Book and Traycase are fine.
    $275 shipped in the US (cheapest one on eBay currently is $395 plus shipping).

The Dark Man S/L. SOLD
    Book, DJ and Traycase are fine.
    $325 shipped in the US (cheapest one on eBay currently is $399 plus shipping).

Under the Dome UK S/L.
    Book is fine, Traycase has a bump.
    $350 shipped in the US (cheapest one on eBay currently is $550 plus shipping).

Talisman 1984 Grant Gift Edition.
    Books are fine, Slipcase has a bump.
    Volume 1 signed by Don Maitz.
    $250 shipped in the US.

Wizard & Glass 1st Edition.
    Book is sealed in original shrink-wrap, and appears to be in fine condition.
    $130 shipped in the US.

The Waste Lands 1st Edition.
    Book is sealed in original shrink-wrap, and appears to be in fine condition.
    $85 shipped in the US.

Gauntlet 2 S/L.
    Book, DJ and Slipcase are fine.
    $199 shipped in the US (only one on eBay currently is $199 plus shipping).

Eyes of The Dragon S/L. SOLD
    $700 shipped in the US (cheapest one on eBay currently is $900 plus shipping).

Signed Under The Dome Oversized Paperback. SOLD
    1st Edition signed at recent New York Event.
    Comes with event ticket and event flyer.
    $170 shipped in the US.

Doctor Sleep S/L. SOLD
    Book, DJ and Traycase are fine.
    $500 shipped in the US.
    Last edited by tippy4; 06-09-2017 at 07:22 PM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Mr. Mercedes 2nd Edition oversized paperback
    $300.00

The Stand Later printing paperback signed $120.00
    Black House signed by both King and Straub later printing paperback $150.00
    11-22-63 First Edition oversize paperback signed by King $160.00. SOLD
    Revival First edition signed $170.00

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my inscribed Cujo (1st/1st) in great condition. $400 PP. See pics HERE. I'd also be down for trading for an inscribed DTIV (Grant), too.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to trade my $225 Limited Edition of Faithful for your $85 Gift Edition of Faithful plus $70 (half the difference).

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 signed/#d/traycased editions of Faithful published by CD. This is the one only signed by Stewart O'Nan. The #s are 155 and 161.

I am looking to trade these as separate transactions. If I don't find a suitable trade, then these will eventually go on eBay.

What I'm looking for:
    Gift edition From A Buick 8
    Dark Forces 25th Anniversary limited
    Flatsigned 1st/1st edition of Revival
    Flatsigned 1st/1st edition of Mr. Mercedes
    Signed Joyland hardcover edition - Titan Books
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman
    UK limited/gift editions
    Any flatsigned 1st/1st books

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The following are for sale through Friday evening. I'd like to ship any sales Saturday morning as I'll be on travel and otherwise occupied for most of the rest of May. First to confirm payment gets the book. I certainly don't mind answering questions or e-mailing you photos, but there will be no "holds" while doing so, in case someone else confirms payment. Buy one book and we split Priority Insured shipping in the U.S. Buy 2 books and take $25 off and I'll cover U.S. shipping. Buy 3 or more books, take $75 off and I'll cover U.S. shipping. For any international shipping I'll chip in $20; anything else is on you.

Cujo S/L #345 of 750. Light remains of antiquarian bookseller pencil pricing/codes on first free page. Otherwise Fine as issued in acetate jacket and slipcase. $625

Christine S/L #712 of 1000. Book is Fine as issued in slipcase; DJ with slight rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase and one hard-to-find small tear (about 1/4 inch). $750

Skeleton Crew S/L #831 of 1000. Fine book and DJ, as issued with a J.K. Potter print laid in. Also has original invoice ($75!!). Original slipcase has a horizontal wrinkle that looks like it came that way from production; does not affect the side with the color print.: $650

Danse Macabre S/L #41 of 250. Book appears Fine and unread. Issued with a piece of tissue paper instead of a DJ; this is folded up in the book. Slipcase with several small nicks/tears in the cloth at corners/edges and some scuffing. $775

The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 S/L #212 of 750. The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 S/L #739 of 750. Book, DJ, and traycase appear Fine and unread for each. $300 for one; $550 for both.

The Little Sisters of Eluria artist edition #1488 of 4000. Book, DJ, and slipcase appear Fine and unread. $150

PM if interested. Thanks.

$300.00

ADDED

ES LIMTED 1/250. Book and slipcase are in Fine condition I have 2 numbers only one is for sale but buyer can choose.
    $950.00

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

$300.00

ADDED

ES LIMTED 1/250. Book and slipcase are in Fine condition I have 2 numbers only one is for sale but buyer can choose.
    $950.00

I can't believe Mr. Mercedes paperback did not sell yet! I know for a fact that there were only 4 signed at the event and two will never see the light of day again. Yours and David's! I love that book!

Country
    Country Flag

Just in case anybody missed it. This is what's up for grabs right now. Hit me up with a PM!

*Cujo (1st/1st; NF) Inscribed: $400
    *Black House (1st/1st; FINE) w/ SK-signed insert (promoting DT) & letter to fan: $150
    *Carrie (1st/1st; Ex-Lib; Acceptable; NO DJ): $100

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunpowder - Joe Hill (PS unsigned edition)

Fine condition - $45 shipped

SOLD

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4 books sold! 3 books still available--good through tonight only! See below.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    The following are for sale through Friday evening. I'd like to ship any sales Saturday morning as I'll be on travel and otherwise occupied for most of the rest of May. First to confirm payment gets the book. I certainly don't mind answering questions or e-mailing you photos, but there will be no "holds" while doing so, in case someone else confirms payment. Buy one book and we split Priority Insured shipping in the U.S. Buy 2 books and take $25 off and I'll cover U.S. shipping. Buy 3 or more books, take $75 off and I'll cover U.S. shipping. For any international shipping I'll chip in $20; anything else is on you.

Cujo S/L #345 of 750. Light remains of antiquarian bookseller pencil pricing/codes on first free page. Otherwise Fine as issued in acetate jacket and slipcase. $625

Christine S/L #712 of 1000. Book is Fine as issued in slipcase; DJ with slight rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase and one hard-to-find small tear (about 1/4 inch). $750

Skeleton Crew S/L #831 of 1000. Fine book and DJ, as issued with a J.K. Potter print laid in. Also has original invoice ($75!!). Original slipcase has a horizontal wrinkle that looks like it came that way from production; does not affect the side with the color print.: $650

Danse Macabre S/L #41 of 250. Book appears Fine and unread. Issued with a piece of tissue paper instead of a DJ; this is folded up in the book. Slipcase with several small nicks/tears in the cloth at corners/edges and some scuffing. $775

The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 S/L #212 of 750. The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 S/L #739 of 750. Book, DJ, and traycase appear Fine and unread for each. $300 for one; $550 for both.

The Little Sisters of Eluria artist edition #1488 of 4000. Book, DJ, and slipcase appear Fine and unread. $150

PM if interested. Thanks.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Just got back from independent bookstore day and spent lots of local money.

I have ThRee extra - all in fine shape.

Asking 30 + shipping.

First come first served.

Okay got a ton of messages - need to see what time they came in.
    I know I have ONE DAMGED one left. if anyone wants that message me - we will work out a nominal price.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good man, KF. It's good to see someone was able to grab some extra copies for the folk here!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I should be able to grab extra prints also

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have extra copies of finders keepers broadside 35.00
    Please pm if interested

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

$300.00

ADDED

$950.00
    Reduced ES Limited 1/250 to $899.00

FREE FINDERS KEEPERS BROADSIDE WITH MR. Mercedes or ES Lmited Edition

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I too have a FKB for $35 shipped in the US.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have extra copies of finders keepers broadside 35.00
    Please pm if interested

**** ONLY ONE LEFT ****

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Per, Randall Flagg's request. "Finders Keepers" broadside, $29.99 shipped in the U.S. (Intl at cost) PM requests, first come first served limit one per customer.

Remember, PM RF, not me!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 515 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast