Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 515 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Carrie 1/1 F/NF+ for $925 PP Gift with US media mail shipping included. PM interest and/or for pics.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    okay guys - Looking to sell some items to get some extra spending money for my honeymoon and King event next week.

Original Alan Clark from Cemetery Dance Full Dark, No Stars

600 OBO

Forgot the Haven fund was going on - how the hell could I have done that. If this sells, 25 percent of the proceeds go to the haven fund.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I9 have been asked by one of the occasional members here to list the CD Carrie ARC for sale. Price is $180 Paypal gift plus shipping.

PM me if interested.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Some books for sale:

COLORADO KID SIGN/LIM JK POTTER #28 $350
    COLORADO KID ARTIST ED X3 #327 $300
    DARK TOWER 3 WASTELANDS SIGN/LIM #1150 $450
    DARK TOWER 6 SONGS OF SUSANNAH #1346 $400
    DARK TOWER 7 #1431 (in SW) $400
    DESPERATION SIGN/LIM #1206 $350
    FROM A BUICK 8 SIGN/LIM # 96 $450
    FROM A BUICK GIFT ED. $200
    INSOMNIA # 692 $300

IT SIGN./LIM #149
    IT PORTFOLIO #149
    (as a set $1100)
    JOYLAND UNSIGNED 1/1500 (in SW) $120
    LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA SIGN/LIM #572 $600
    LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA ARTIST ED. $175
    SALEMS LOT SIGN/LIM #145 $2000
    SECRETARY OF DREAMS SIGN/LIM #47 $250
    UNDER THE DOME US SIGN/LIM (in S/W) $350
    UNDER THE DOME UK SIGN/LIM #380 $300
    WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE SIG/LIM #575 (in SW) $900

Payment at Pay Pal Gift.
    These books will be shipped from Europe.
    Will split shippingcost from buyers outside Europe
    Buyers from Europe (not Sweden) have a 20% discount on shippingcost.
    Last edited by super sam; 02-05-2015 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Item sold

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For Sale:

Carrie PS Lettered

Make Offer
    Did you ever sell it?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by super sam View Post
    IT SIGN./LIM #149
    IT PORTFOLIO #149
    (as a set $1100)
    Are you only selling them as a set? I'm just looking for the portfolio.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For Sale:

Carrie PS Lettered

Make Offer
    Did you ever sell it?
    Not yet. Just trying to gauge interest.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    IT SIGN./LIM #149
    IT PORTFOLIO #149
    (as a set $1100)
    Don't break them up!! No!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

DAMMIT - too late for the salems gift. congrats to whoever got it.

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

There's some great shit on here right now. Having trouble refraining.

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    You King Rat lovers need to visit Miami for a few nights, rather than Orlando.
    Spent one night in Miami recently. GF booked us one night there because we flew out of there, following 5 days in the Treasure Island area and then 4 days meandering around the Keys.

As far as I'm concerned you can keep the whole goddamned state. I'm obligated to go there every year because she and her parents have been going there every year since time immemorial, but I don't like it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    You King Rat lovers need to visit Miami for a few nights, rather than Orlando.
    Spent one night in Miami recently. GF booked us one night there because we flew out of there, following 5 days in the Treasure Island area and then 4 days meandering around the Keys.

As far as I'm concerned you can keep the whole goddamned state. I'm obligated to go there every year because she and her parents have been going there every year since time immemorial, but I don't like it.

Been there and had to do that as well!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    IT SIGN./LIM #149
    IT PORTFOLIO #149
    (as a set $1100)
    Only as a set.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    As far as I'm concerned you can keep the whole goddamned state.
    Totally agree, but if you have to go, stay in the South.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Should have been RF. It's not like he has not made it known to all members. He does so much for all of us... And really never Asks Much. I kinda feel bad he missed it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

AKC DUPLICATE SALE - 1/24

- S/L Doctor Sleep # 7/750 (TRIPLE REMARQUED by Chong, Chadbourne, Wells): $550.00
    - S/L Shining # 294/750: $450.00

Doctor Sleep as new condition from Publisher (F/F)
    Shining as new condition from Publisher (w/well documented rubbing to traycase)

PM for Pics. Payment via Paypal Gift.

$10.00 US Shipping (per book) / Int'l Shipping Actual

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Should have been RF. It's not like he has not made it known to all members. He does so much for all of us... And really never Asks Much. I kinda feel bad he missed it...
    I think he only wanted the missing photo's. I'm sure he already has the other components.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I think he only wanted the missing photo's. I'm sure he already has the other components.
    Sure maybe but he would have and could have nabbed it and sold the other parts to get what he has been going for. Just thinking out loud more than anything
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC DUPLICATE SALE - 1/24

- S/L Doctor Sleep # 7/750 (TRIPLE REMARQUED by Chong, Chadbourne, Wells): $550.00
    - S/L Shining # 294/750: $450.00

Doctor Sleep as new condition from Publisher (F/F)
    Shining as new condition from Publisher (w/well documented rubbing to traycase)

PM for Pics. Payment via Paypal Gift.

$10.00 US Shipping (per book) / Int'l Shipping Actual
    Frank (aka Stockerlone)....empty your Inbox. Can't send u a PM.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's alright. The seller put a bunch of stuff up first come first served. I'm on the site hours per day, but was late for the post. I'll track down the pics sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's alright. The seller put a bunch of stuff up first come first served. I'm on the site hours per day, but was late for the post. I'll track down the pics sooner or later.
    My fault. Sorry :-/

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    My fault. Sorry :-/
    Not at all.
    You posted items with clear prices and someone beat me to it. Fair and square.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Any interest in DT comics? I have every single issue except for The Long Road Home arc. The first story arc alone (The Gunslinger Born) I have all 7 regular covers, 7 colour variants and 7 b/w Jae Lee sketch variants + some later printing variants. One of the Lee variants is signed. These were not cheap at the time.

I'd sell the whole lot for cheaper than you think. All bagged and boarded. Nothing wrong with the books but I'm in the process of streamlining my comics collection. I'm selling a lot of singles and getting deluxe hardcovers and omnibus editions.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tough sell. I have a similar set and I'm considering giving them away for a song (+shipping).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 515 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast