Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 515 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coderedx View Post
    I have a weird want:

The set of cards that came with the Under the Dome "limited" edition. I bought a copy extremely cheap, but it is missing the cards and little box.
    It's almost as easy (less expensive), to be patient and buy the Collector edition (extremely cheap) that has the cards.
    Tru Dat!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam coderedx is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola Gay View Post
    I have a weird want:

The set of cards that came with the Under the Dome "limited" edition. I bought a copy extremely cheap, but it is missing the cards and little box.
    It's almost as easy (less expensive), to be patient and buy the Collector edition (extremely cheap) that has the cards.
    Tru Dat!!!
    I knew that's what was going to be said! I'll do that and then give this copy to somebody for a Christmas gift or something.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola Gay View Post
    I have a weird want:

Tru Dat!!!
    I knew that's what was going to be said! I'll do that and then give this copy to somebody for a Christmas gift or something.

Re-gifter!!! LOL LOL J/K Also, you should get the slipcase as well, if you didn't with the present copy.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Stephen King Grab Bag

- Joyland S/L #492 still sealed in original shipping box
    - Doctor Sleep UK Facsimile Limited still in shrinkwrap, one corner of slipcase is slightly bumped
    - Shivers VII Hardcover S/L New, never been opened

-$300 plus shipping Paypal Gift US customers

OR

Separately

Joyland
    - $250
    Doctor Sleep - $50
    Shivers VII - $40

Please PM if interested, all books will come in a bubble-wrap bag in a box with plenty of foam packing peanuts

Thanks!
    UK Doctor Sleep is pending, remaining items are
    Joyland S/L $250
    Shivers VII $40
    Both $275

Thanks!
    UK Doctor Sleep SOLD
    Joyland S/L SOLD
    Shivers VII $40 shipped

Thanks!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It has to be said, I do like the new name Bill!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    It has to be said, I do like the new name Bill!
    Thanks, I thought of current events and the "Enola Gay", which delivered the bomb and there you have it!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We just picked up a couple of extra copies of the latest from Patrick Rothfuss, THE SLOW REGARD OF SILENT THINGS. These are copies with the tipped-in signature page, and are first edition/first printings, new and unread, with just the slightest bit of trace edge wear.

$18.95 (list price) + $3.00 per for boxed shipping. Please PM if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We have a copy of the long OP collection by Paul Cain, THE COMPLETE SLAYERS, up on eBay at the moment. It's a bit short of flawless, so I have it listed at about 50% of the comp listings on BookFinder one ABE. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM with an offer; this is really an exceptional book for those who know and love crime fiction in the Black Mask vein, and it's signed by one of my favorite artists, Ron Lesser.

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    We have a copy of the long OP collection by Paul Cain, THE COMPLETE SLAYERS, up on eBay at the moment. It's a bit short of flawless, so I have it listed at about 50% of the comp listings on BookFinder one ABE. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM with an offer; this is really an exceptional book for those who know and love crime fiction in the Black Mask vein, and it's signed by one of my favorite artists, Ron Lesser.

Sold!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Mkberger - you are obviously a bookseller and there is nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless I'd appreciate it if you would add a link to your bookstore/ABE profile or whatever in your signature instead of posting classifieds that are not related to King, and start contributing to ongoing discussions.

There are several members here that publish and/or sell books but they're not simply plugging their inventory, they're actually adding meaningful perspectives to several topics.

I'm sure you love books just as much as the rest of us so why not join in the discussions?

Just my two Eurocents.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Euro coins are fugly.

I never got used to them. We used to have the 'gulden' - sounds and looks a lot better doesn't it?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Mkberger - you are obviously a bookseller and there is nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless I'd appreciate it if you would add a link to your bookstore/ABE profile or whatever in your signature instead of posting classifieds that are not related to King, and start contributing to ongoing discussions.

There are several members here that publish and/or sell books but they're not simply plugging their inventory, they're actually adding meaningful perspectives to several topics.

I'm sure you love books just as much as the rest of us so why not join in the discussions?

Just my two Eurocents.
    I agree.. I also think that the books should be more King or King related... my 2 Canadian cents
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Just my two Eurocents.
    I agree.. I also think that the books should be more King or King related... my 2 Canadian cents
    Thanks; my apologies if I was out of line with these. Will keep it King-specific going forward.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Just my two Eurocents.
    Thanks; my apologies if I was out of line with these. Will keep it King-specific going forward.
    I think there is a thread for non-King related classifieds...right?!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, well... my point was that he's only posting classifieds, period. Not that he's not posting enough King-related items. I'd rather have every active member participating in discussions instead of simply plugging inventory.

Nothing personal, of course.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just my two Eurocents.
    Yeah, well... my point was that he's only posting classifieds, period. Not that he's not posting enough King-related items. I'd rather have every active member participating in discussions instead of simply plugging inventory.

Nothing personal, of course.
    + 1 to this.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Various S/L books for sale

The below books from my personal collection are for sale. For general photos peruse my collection thread. I've tried to describe the books as fairly as possible and estimate what I believe the current retail market is, though I will be the first to admit I do not pay much attention to that, as (up to recently) I haven’t sold anything and had no intention to.

Not a fire sale, so this is not a pick-through-the-bargain-box-and flip-for-a-profit type of opportunity. But the books are nice and you'd be helping me out if you need to fill a hole in your collection.

PayPal, check, money order--it's all good.

Buy one book and I’ll split priority insured shipping costs in the U.S. Buy 2 and I’ll cover all U.S. shipping/insurance costs. I'll pop for the first $20 of any international shipping and fees--any balance is on the buyer.

Buy 3 or more books and I’ll also take 10% off the total cost in addition to the free U.S. shipping. If you have an offer that you think deserves a different consideration, feel free to PM me.

If you want more specific photos, feel free to PM me. However, to be fair, the first person to commit to payment gets the book; not necessarily the first person to engage in a Q/A conversation or “considering” a purchase.

Full return guarantee if not satisfied, buyer to pay return postage.

‘Salem’s Lot S/L #259 of 300. Case has one bumped corner, as does (to a lesser extent) the book. Otherwise Fine and appears unread. $1,950

Firestarter S/L #281 of 725. Book is Fine as issued; appears unread; slipcase with slight shelf rubbing: $1,150

Danse Macabre S/L #41 of 250. Book appears Fine and unread. Issued with a piece of tissue paper instead of a DJ; this is folded up in the book. Slipcase with three small nicks/tears in the cloth. $900

Christine S/L #712 of 1000. Book is Fine as issued in slipcase; DJ with slight rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase. $750

Cujo S/L #345 of 750. Fine as issued in acetate jacket and slipcase; no flaws. $750

Skeleton Crew S/L #831 of 1000. Fine book and DJ, as issued with a J.K. Potter print laid in. Also has original invoice ($75!!); original slipcase has a horizontal wrinkle that looks like it came that way from production: $700

Six Stories S/L #178 of 800(?). Softcover in slipcase; appears unread. Spine not cracked or creased; slight edge rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase. $700

The Talisman S/L #354 of 1200. 2-volume set; books look Fine and unread; the books are housed in the original snap-case box; box has 3 bumped corners and the bottom of one edge of the box is starting to separate in one spot and the cloth shows a slight separation in another. $425

Dolan’s Cadillac S/L #533 of 1000. Book appears Fine and unread. No DJ, as issued. $375.

Under the Dome UK (Hodder & Stoughton) S/L #60 of 500. Unread; Mint in slipcase, as issued. $280

Under the Dome U.S. (Simon & Schuster) collector’s edition in slipcase with trading card set. Signed (not numbered); unread; Mint as issued. $280

The Best American Short Stories 2007. Flatsigned by King; softcover; appears unread; spine not cracked or creased. $130

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Doctor Sleep with 1/100 Chong remarque and Erin Wells remarque.
    As new.
    $599 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).
    PM me for info
    Sale. $549 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).
    I'll go down to $519 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost). That's a very good price.

John F. Kennedy mgerner214 will become famous soon enough mgerner214's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mgerner214 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mgerner214 View Post
    Lower Price

For Sale 1990 Limited Edition STAND # 545 with Coffin $1,800
    This is a beautiful copy of the Signed Limited Edition of the STAND with Coffin.
    NF to F book and Coffin, and has Glassine DJ

Email me if interested and I will send photos.
    $1,800 + ship via PayPal
    I just put it up on eBay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301359596273...84.m1586.l2649

Item Number:301359596273
    UPDATED:
    $1700 +ship Paypal

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Mr. Mercedes Proof $295.00
    The Colorado Kid 1 of 33 Chadbourne, PC $555.00

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

For sale - Funds donated to RF for site maintenance.

Alan Peter Ryan - Amazonas (CD) signed
    Norman Partridge - Johnny Halloween (CD)
    Bill Pronzini - Femme (CD)
    Craig Spector - Turnaround (CD) signed
    Al Sarrantonio - Halloweenland (CD) signed
    Al Sarrantonio - Halloween - New Poems
    Michael Marano et all - Stories from Plague years (signed by 3) CD
    Ronald Kelly - Hell Hollow (CD) signed
    Tim Lebbon - Last Exit for the Lost (CD)

PM me with offers!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Mr. Mercedes Proof $295.00
    The Colorado Kid 1 of 33 Chadbourne, PC $555.00
    Colorado Kid SOLD
    MR. Mercedes Proof $290.00
    TGWLTG Bound Galley 1/13 $525.00
    Nightmare & Dreamscapes Proof $80.00
    Desperation S/L $360.00
    Doctor Sleep CD S/L PC $450.00

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I've just sent you a PM.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Mr. Mercedes Proof $300.00 paypal gift plus shipping

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Proof, Bound Galley/Manuscript $575.00 Paypal Gift Plus Shipping

Florida Advocate Ticket $375.00 free shipping.

Doctor Sleep First Edition Flatsigned with ticket $190.00 plus shipping
    Ticket Sold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 515 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast