Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 515 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Thanks Brian!!
    I would thing you might want to list it under BETTS BOOKs site instead of either of those. But I saw the message in both so it worked either way!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Thanks Brian!!
    I would thing you might want to list it under BETTS BOOKs site instead of either of those. But I saw the message in both so it worked either way!
    That would be a good place too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

I've got a Blockade Billy printer's die, asking $350, or would consider a trade. If anyone's interested I can get better pics posted soon.

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

I would have loved that Regulators, just because I love the long walk so much, but no way I could justify the expense.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be putting quite a lot of items up on eBay this weekend, probably more than I have ever done at one time. If anyone wants anything from this list, please let me know.

Questions, conditions, prices, pictures, please ask me. There are quite a few cool items here.

Chapbooks (signed):
    The Map Of Moments (A Preview): Signed by Christopher Golden and Tim Lebbon
    Pink Marble and Never Say Die: Signed by Dawn Dunn (numbered)
    Blood Spattered & Politically Incorrect: Signed by Del James, Brian Keene, Thomas F. Monteleone, and Lee Thomas
    4 Stories: Signed by Tim Curran, Greg F. Gifune, Brian Keene, and Norman Prentiss (numbered)
    Killing Stages: Signed by Brian Keene (numbered)
    Twisted In The Dark: Signed by Judith Post (numbered and includes exclusive bookmark)
    Eyes Left: Signed by Jack Ketchum and Edward Lee (numbered)
    The First Header: Signed by Edward Lee (numbered)
    Tanglewood: Signed by Ronald Kelly (numbered)
    Honor System: Signed by Jack Ketchum (numbered)
    Oil Man & Our Things: Signed by Rick Hautala & Gary A. Braunbeck (numbered)
    Bone Harvest: Signed by James A. Moore (numbered)
    Overtoun Bridge: Signed by Bev Vincent (numbered)
    The Lost: Signed by Sarah Langan (numbered)
    Where’s Bobo? and Glory Hole: Signed by Ray Garton (numbered)
    Daddy’s Girl: Signed by Ray Garton (not numbered)
    Brimstone Turnpike Preview: Signed by Kealan Patrick Burke (numbered)

Chapbooks (unsigned):
    Cemetery Dance Publications Preview 1
    Cemetery Dance Publications Preview 2
    Cemetery Dance Publications Preview 3
    Honor System by Jack Ketchum
    Pulled Into Darkness by Brian James Freeman

Books:
    Thirteen Moons: Signed by Charles Frazier (numbered and slipcased)
    And It Came To Pass Not To Stay: Signed by R. Buckminster Fuller (inscribed)
    The Folks 2: Signed by Ray Garton (limited)
    Deadlocked: Signed by Charlaine Harris (flatsigned)
    The Wildman: Signed by Rick Hautala, Alan M. Clark, and Zach Powell (numbered)
    The Face That Must Die: Signed by Ramsay Campbell, J.K. Potter, and Poppy Z. Brite
    The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty: Signed by Anne Rice (flatsigned)
    The Twistrose Key: Signed by ToneAlmhjell (flatsigned)
    Torn: Signed by Lee Thomas (numbered)
    The Everlasting: Signed by Tim Lebbon (numbered)
    Berserk: Signed by Tim Lebbon (numbered)
    Mondo Zombie: Signed by John Skipp, Alan M. Clark, and two others (flatsigned and inscribed)
    The Influence: Signed by Ramsay Campbell and J.K. Potter (numbered)
    The Ninth Configuration: Signed by William Peter Blatty (numbered)
    Trolley No. 1852: Signed by Edward Lee (Traycased PC Edition)

Proofs:
    Science Fiction A To Z (Uncorrected Proof)
    The Woman: Special Edition (Advanced Uncorrected Proof)

His Name Was Jason DVD signed by all/most of the Jasons:
    Warrington Gillette (Part 2), Richard Brooker (Part 3), Ted White (Parts 4 and 6), Tom Morga (Part 5), Dick Wieand (Part 5), C.J. Graham (Part 6), Kane Hodder (Parts 7, 8, 9, and Jason X), Derek Mears (2009 reboot)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Some nice books in that list, Mr. Shannon.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Amber's going crazy with wedding plans and she seems to think that every penny we have in our bank account should be spent immediately on the wedding, when the wedding is about a month and a half away. So ... seeing as how I'm not a Ramen guy, lol, I have to make and hide some money from her. Hence, my book selling and graphic novel selling. Link coming soon for those.

For anyone that collects graphic novels, here is the link to the ones I am selling:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post845517

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

whats ambers last name?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Yep. Amber's going crazy with wedding plans and she seems to think that every penny we have in our bank account should be spent immediately on the wedding, when the wedding is about a month and a half away. So ... seeing as how I'm not a Ramen guy, lol, I have to make and hide some money from her. Hence, my book selling and graphic novel selling. Link coming soon for those.

For anyone that collects graphic novels, here is the link to the ones I am selling:

Weddings last a day. Books are forever! I gave the wife the wedding she always wanted. $20,000 later and still paying. she said why didnt we just elope. Thats what i was wanting to do from the very beginning!

My Mood
    Asleep

Did we get invited? WE are all vested in this relationship/baby/etc.......... Did you invite Stephen King?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Weddings last a day. Books are forever! I gave the wife the wedding she always wanted. $20,000 later and still paying. she said why didnt we just elope. Thats what i was wanting to do from the very beginning!
    We got married in Vegas while spending the $20k on a five week cross country tour of America.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    whats ambers last name?
    Amber Amato

http://ambannonbooks.com/About%20Us.htm
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    whats ambers last name?
    Amber Amato

http://ambannonbooks.com/About%20Us.htm
    That's right. He married into the "family". "Give him a living, but never share the family business"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam JulesH will become famous soon enough JulesH's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

We got married in Vegas while spending the $20k on a five week cross country tour of America.
    That sounds like an amazing honeymoon . I couldn't imagine spending $20k on one day although I'm sure you had a great day. We've just booked our wedding for Feb - total budget $3k!! I wonder if that means Paul would be agreeable to a $17k book spending spree as a present?
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Sold

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think we spent a little over €12,000 on our wedding but IMO it was money well spent. Renting the venues, getting nice wedding rings and providing food/drinks for >100 people is bound to cost a lot. But we couldn't have wished for a better day and that's what it should be about, ultimately.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am from Canada and weddings are so expensive! got married down south in Mexico... 50 people bought a vacation (every 12 gave us a $1000 credit too) and came with us to the Grand Palladium for a week (amazing place) in the Mayan Rivera. We ended up with the credits, getting an extra week free and we had the best suite on the resort. Our wedding was only $2500 and it included a wonderful meal/all the drinks and a private beach reception with the most amazing decorations. You can actually go to me Page and when you clic a photo of my collection you can cruise through my photos on Photobucket. The total we paid for the whole trip with spending money and the most amazing beach wedding I have ever been to was $2900CAD! About $2500 US.... anyone out here considering getting married... this is the way to go.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Weddings don't cost that much compared to divorces!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Weddings don't cost that much compared to divorces!
    My ex-wife wanted half of everything-including my books. On most of the S/L's I took the first half of the book, and she got the second.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When I was young and before my 16th birthday, I always told everyone I was going to get married after my 23th birthday. When I turned 16 I changed the date to 28. When I turned 20 the new date was after my 30s. After my 21st birthday I decided I wasn't going to get married, at least for the time being. My girlfriend feels the same way (we've been together since 2003), so here I am, 34 years old, and I doubt marriage will ever be part of our life.

As a matter of fact, now I remember that two ex girlfriends asked me about when we were going to get married (I was 20 and 22) and both times the relationship didn't last more than a month after that question...

Congratulations for those who take the step!

Now back on topic:

RAGE UK 1st - VG condition. U$S 200
    Under the dome UK Proof. VG condition. U$S 80
    The Drawing of the three. Paperback ARC. Good condition. U$S 40
    He is legend (Gauntlet Press) proof. New. U$S 50
    The lost works of SK ARC. Good condition. U$S 25
    Lovecraft. Against World. Against life. Proof. New. U$S 40
    Hardfreeze (Dan Simmons). US proof. VG condition. U$S 15
    Drood (Dan Simmons) US proof. VG condition. U$S 25
    The terror (Dan Simmons) US Proof. VG condition. U$S 25

PM if interested.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Why are divorces so expensive? Cos their worth it....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This discussion has gotten WAY off topic.

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Then let's get it back on topic........

The Shining Gift Edition still sealed in shrinkwrap
    $125 shipped in the US.

Doctor Sleep S/L
    $575 shipped in the US.

Doctor Sleep Signed 1st in CD Slipcase
    $250 shipped in the US.

Black House S/L
    $290 shipped in the US.

Doctor Sleep Gift Edition
    $115 shipped in the US.

Under The Dome Signed 1st in Slipcase
    $225 shipped in the US.

EMAIL ME if you are interested in any of the above.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First signed Under the Dome + DVD & flyer from event: $200 (gift paypal or +3%)

See former eBay listing for full details: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Under-the-Do...:L:LCA:US:1123

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 515 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast