Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 515 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Did you get The Dark Man Slipcased version from CD? Do you have an awesome bookmark and you don't quite know what to do with it? You want to display it and show your friends. You can be the coolest person on the block if you had one of these amazing holders. For only $1.50 each shipped via PayPal gift, I will send you a case to proudly present your own bookmark. As you can see from the photos, the case is slightly larger than the bookmark. Not to worry, this gives it air to breath and maintains optimal conditions for collectibility (I make no actual guarentee of this last statement, it was pure fiction). I have 20 available.

I have quite a few bookmarks here & there...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also for sale: any reasonable offer accepted.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

$50 - Desperation and The Regulators Combo with "Keep-You-Up-All-Night" Light - Perfect, still wrapped. Wrapping has a slit down the side, but not big enough to get the books out.

$40 - Graveyard Shift Ratmobile - Near perfect. Rear is slightly dirty, and some of the cut outs have started becoming separated.

$50 - TV Guide: Number 798 - Great condition except for some age staining on the rear. Address label.

$50 - TV Guide: Number 798 - Extremely minor agewear to front cover. Yellowing of interior pages. No address label.

$50 - Whispers: Volume 5, Number 1-2, Issue 17-18 - Near perfect. Pages blank 98-99, 102-103, 106-107, 110-111. Unique to this copy.

$50 - The Long Walk, UK first edition - Great condition, two small bends on rear cover, one very small corner bend on front cover.

$50 - Roadwork, UK first edition - Extremely minor scartches on front, very minor spine ruffles, minor corner bump on the top left (front), top right (spine).

$55 - Crosscut: Volume 6 - Slight bump and smudge to rear cover. Pencil writing on first page. Pages are slightly bent and minor stain on bottom of page edges.

$100 - The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower, Artist Edition - Near perfect.

$400 - "Cover (Shock Rock)" Original Artwork, signed by Mark Watts. 26" by 19", framed, airbrushed - Corner dinged, edges of painting slightly rubbed.

$750 - "Midnight Graffiti #3 Cover". Original artwork. 15 x 20 on heavy illustration board. Image of Stephen King occupies 12 1/2" x 13 1/4" of the board. No magazine text on artwork - 1/2" nick on right side of painting, doesn't affect main image.

$1,000 - "Snake Eyes" Combo:
    - "Snake Eyes" by Alan M. Clark. Original artwork used in Full Dark, No Stars. Signed. 11" by 16." and acrylic on board - Near perfect, framed with matting, without glass.
    - "Snake Eyes (Concept)" by Alan M. Clark. Original artwork. Signed. 8.5" by 12." Colored pencil and graphite on colored paper - Near perfect, matted and in plastic comic-type bag.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Joyland Sl no 37 - $325
    UK signed limited of Wind Through the Keyhole No 158 of 200 - $375
    The Exorcist Signed Lettered GG 25th Anniversary Edition Gauntlet - $525

Dark Tower VII artist edition $70

PayPal Gift plus p&p please pm if interested.

Dave
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: pm me or email at dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk to talk about prices and shipping from UK.

Remember if funds are short books can be reserved and paid for later

SK
    Song of Susannah signed by Darrell Anderson (NF) - $40
    The Dark Tower flat signed by SK & Michael Whelan (a little water damage to bottom of page block) -$250 $225
    Legends flat signed by SK, Orson Scott Card & Robert Jordon (NF) - $280 $250
    Christine US 1st signed by SK - To laura, have a good graduation 6/13/84 - $180 $165
    Insomnia US Proof (NF, unread) - $70$60
    Insomnia US 1st (mainly white writing on red background) flat signed by SK (NF) - $200 $185
    Delores Claiborne UK BCA signed by SK - To Keith Porteous, thanks for your kind letters, 6/6/95 (NF) $130 $120
    Full Dark, No Stars US 1st flat signed (F in CD slipcase) $210 $185
    Lisey's Story UK proof 72/100 book - VG+ slipcase - VG - $150 $135
    Lisey's Story US ARC flat signed (NF) - $190 $170
    The Shining Dolso case letter 'E' Chadbourne Art - $300 $280
    Salem's Lot Dolso case letter 'E' Dameron Art - $400 $375
    UK The Wind through the keyhole S/L #66/200 F with trade dust jacket - $370 $355

Dan Brown
    The Da Vinci Code US 1st flat signed (NF) - $360 $335
    The Da Vinci Code 1st sate US proof (NF) - $70 $60
    The Da Vinci Code 2nd state US proof (NF) - $70 $60

James Herbert
    Shrine with lengthy inscription (N/F) - $90 $75
    Lair (sunfaded spine, N/F) - $125 $115

Added
    UK The Running Man NF - $45
    The Startling Mystery Mag No 12 with 'The Reaper's Image' VG with 'Tintagel 31-5-73' written in pen at top - $80
    Signed 9/19/79 US 1st of 'The Stand' in Dolso slipcase, really smart copy, pics below - $900

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently purchased a Dark Tower S/L'd set #214, books III through Keyhole. In order for me to offset some of the cost, I'm considering selling my partial set #464, books IV through Keyhole. Total of 6 books (some are double volumes). All are F/F. A few pics are in my collections thread (posts 13 and 14). More pics available upon request.

My back of the napkin pricing is as follows:
    --Wizard and Glass: $800
    --Wolves of the Calla: $400
    --Song of Susannah: $400
    --The Dark Tower: $350
    --The Little Sisters of Eluria: $400
    --The Wind Through the Keyhole: $800

Add a bit of a premium for being < #500, for future possibility (via trade or acquisition) for a complete numbered set. Plus, presumably gives you the rights for any future Grant releases related to the series at cost.

All told, I calculate a total of $3,450; which is what I would put as a BIN on eBay. Will accept $3,200 from a forum member in good standing. Price includes insured priority shipping within the U.S. International--I'll cover $50 postage; you pay anything over that, including any customs fees, whatever.

I believe this price is in line with recent Betts' offerings, and certainly much much less than just about anything on ABE. A recent ebay auction had #567 of Keyhole sell for $849, so my estimate may actually be low on that one.

I would like to avoid PayPal if at all possible. Personal check or cashier's check much preferred. If PayPal, I will pay the seller's fee for a U.S. buyer. I consider that the cost of doing business. However, International, you pay the fee.

Sold as set only. PM if interested.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Few things to move along from my possession.

Night Rounds by Helene Tursten.... pb, advance uncopyedited
    edition....thought maybe someone who collected proofs/arcs might want it, pay
    postage and its yours.
    3 new chapbooks about King by Kevin Quigley, 2 are signed, not numbered but
    limited to 500 copies.....pay postage and they are yours.

Joyland..1st edition trade paperback, brand new unread, NOT signed, ended up
    with 2 reading copies....pay postage and its yours.

SALEM'S LOT....1st edition, father cody, clipped jacket with the $7.95 price, Q37 on page 439, states first edition on title page. would say its in good shape with a good jacket. Appears to be ex-library copy, I was not told this when I purchased it but it shows all the signs, tape marks on the boards, paste marks on inside front blank page, has spine lean, some separation of the page block, some brown foxing on page edges, shelf wear on bottom and top of book, jacket has minor tear by the price, seems slightly faded but not to bad, spine of jacket and edges show wear, white marks as is typical on these jackets. Sounds worse than it is, in a brodart cover.....book is not at all perfect but its complete and a true first edition survivor. It looks good on a shelf, like I mentioned it sounds worse when its all written out, overall its not a bad copy to have. $300 shipped and insured in the US, all offers considered, will consider trades also...signed Joyland trade or S/L, Buick 8 gift edition, let me know what you have and we can work a deal.
    pm me or just email me at rrdunaway@msn.com

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale

1. Legacies S/L $275
    2. Under the Dome UK S/L $300
    3. The Drawing of the Three Audio S/L $300
    4. The Secretary of Dreams V2 S/L $275
    5. SoD V1 Gift Edition $225
    6. Signed trade of Joyland $250
    7. S/L Christine VERY FINE $800
    8. Two balcony tickets to see King in NY...$200 for the pair.
    9. Two tickets to see King in MA...$200 for the pair.

Paypal gift.

$10 to ship the first book, $5 for each book after (in the US).

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Looking for two tickets to the King signing in MA on 9/27.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Looking for two tickets to the King signing in MA on 9/27.
    I have two. I thought I could book days off but it's a no-go anymore. I could email the printout or the pdf file. There are no actual printed tickets.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I know it's not a King book, but...

I have this for sale if anyone's interested (I lifted the photo and description from ELazansky's collection thread - hope you don't mind, Eric!):

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    The Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric and Discredited Diseases (650 copies - signed, not numbered. Signed by 55 contributors, including Neil Gaiman, Michael Moorcock, Alan Moore, and China Mieville. Each author ("Doctor") wrote about a fictitious disease they created. It is pretty bizarre)

I got this from WeDealInLead some time ago and I like it, but I need to create some shelf space. Please PM me if you're interested and we'll work out a price!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'll buy it back.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Its all good - I'm flattered to see my photography swiped by others

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Its all good - I'm flattered to see my photography swiped by others
    As well you should!! Nice pic!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

For sale: Thinner 1st US edition, 1st printing. Minor wear to dust jacket - VG. The book itself is fine with the exception of one page having been folded at some point leaving a crease. It appears to be unread as the binding still feels pretty tight. The scratch on the back of the dust jacket is on the Mylar cover, not the jacket itself.

Should note that I picked this up while on vacation and I won't be home for a week so it won't ship until next Wednesday at the earliest.

$60 OBO, + shipping, PayPal gift.

Pictures

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: pm me or email at dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk to talk about prices and shipping from UK.

Remember if funds are short books can be reserved and paid for later

SK
    The Dark Tower flat signed by SK & Michael Whelan (a little water damage to bottom of page block) -$250 $225 $175
    Pictures of book, sigs and some examples of the water damage that effects the bottom cm of 2/3rds of the pages
    Spoiler:

Legends flat signed by SK, Orson Scott Card & Robert Jordon (NF) - $280 $250 $225
    Picture of King's sig
    Spoiler:

Christine US 1st signed by SK - To laura, have a good graduation 6/13/84 - $180 $165
    Insomnia US Proof (NF, unread) - $70$60
    Insomnia US 1st (mainly white writing on red background) flat signed by SK (NF) - $200 $185
    Delores Claiborne UK BCA signed by SK - To Keith Porteous, thanks for your kind letters, 6/6/95 (NF) $130 $120
    Spoiler:

Full Dark, No Stars US 1st flat signed (F in CD slipcase) $210 $185
    Spoiler:

Lisey's Story UK proof 72/100 book - VG+ slipcase - VG - $150 $135
    Lisey's Story US ARC flat signed (NF) - $190 $170
    The Shining Dolso case letter 'E' Chadbourne Art - $300 $280
    Pic of art
    Spoiler:

Salem's Lot Dolso case letter 'E' Dameron Art - $400 $375
    Pic of art
    Spoiler:

UK The Wind through the keyhole S/L #66/200 F with trade dust jacket - $370 $355 $320
    Pic of book
    Spoiler:

Dan Brown
    The Da Vinci Code US 1st flat signed (NF) - $360 $335
    The Da Vinci Code 1st sate US proof (NF) - $70 $60
    The Da Vinci Code 2nd state US proof (NF) - $70 $60

James Herbert
    Shrine with lengthy inscription (N/F) - $90 $75
    Lair (sunfaded spine, N/F) - $125 $115

Added
    UK The Running Man NF - $45
    The Startling Mystery Mag No 12 with 'The Reaper's Image' VG with 'Tintagel 31-5-73' written in pen at top - $80
    Spoiler:

Signed 9/19/79 US 1st of 'The Stand' in Dolso slipcase, really smart copy, pics in an earlier post - $900$800

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, Tom. Not that Dameron art!!! One of my "Favs"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have decided to sell my lettered Joyland (Letter V). I thought that I would try here with you guys first (before ebay). As the last few on ebay sold for $2600, $2727 and $2939 respectively and Betts sold one a little while ago for $2400. There is also a copy on ebay currently with a $4655 US Buy It Now (wishful thinking more than anything I believe). I am asking $3000 obo PayPal gift or International money order. This includes worldwide shipping. PM me if interested.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    I have decided to sell my lettered Joyland (Letter V). I thought that I would try here with you guys first (before ebay). As the last few on ebay sold for $2600, $2727 and $2939 respectively and Betts sold one a little while ago for $2400. There is also a copy on ebay currently with a $4655 US Buy It Now (wishful thinking more than anything I believe). I am asking $3000 obo PayPal gift or International money order. This includes worldwide shipping. PM me if interested.
    My Lord, I am kicking myself daily for not getting a "lettered" when I so easily could have!!!! Go get 'em, Ash!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

1/1 The Gunslinger (in at least NF+/NF+ or better condition): $660 paypal gift plus actual shipping/insurance from 80831

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...ry.php?cat=749 (6 pictures)

I'm sure someone needs a copy for all the Doctor Sleep events coming up!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE - CEMETERY DANCE GRAB BAG!!!

Shipment will include:

- 1 Lettered Edition "O"
    - 2 S/L Editions "PC" (Signed by MULTIPLE Authors)
    - 2 S/L Editions (Editions not numbered at time of publication)
    - 1 S/L #'d Edition

6 S/L Books from Cemetery Dance!

Will include 1 unsigned/trade book from PS Publishing! 7 Books Total!! NO KING BOOKS.

$300.00 via Paypal Gift with Shipping Included in US / Actual Cost Intl

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    1/1 The Gunslinger (in at least NF+/NF+ or better condition): $660 paypal gift plus actual shipping/insurance from 80831

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...ry.php?cat=749 (6 pictures)

I'm sure someone needs a copy for all the Doctor Sleep events coming up!
    Not a bad price. I offer no endorsement, just an observation.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I would be all over that Gunslinger if I hadn't spent a similar amount of money on my Carrie ARC very recently...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I would be all over that Gunslinger if I hadn't spent a similar amount of money on my Carrie ARC very recently...
    If i remember correctly, there is another CARRIE Proof on abebooks right now...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

The one listed at $2750? That one has been there forever (and it will stay there forever if they don't change their price).

The Carrie ARC is not very hard to find. You just need a little patience to find one for a good price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 515 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast