Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 515 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fudge!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Just a general comment.

Has anyone else noticed how prickly a lot of people have become recently?

John
    No need to be bitchy about it.....

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

While entertaining in its own right, I'm getting a bit tired of logging in to see what's for sale here and getting a lengthy discussion instead.

With that said - my apologies as I just did the exact thing I'm complaining about! Where are those old time collectors itching to sell me their books?!?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Warning: I am a bargin hunter, and so often try and negotiate a lower price. I don't think I've ever offended anyone with an offer, and to be honest, even if I had, I wouldn't stop trying to negotiate with other sellers in fear of further offending. If you don't like an offer, say no. No harm, no foul.

That is all. I now return you to your regular scheduled posts....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I am offering my Constant Reader sculpture by Rachel Readman, it is #11 of the 19 hand painted that were made, 500.00 paypal gift. (Oy not included)

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Wow! I think I've seen like one of those sell since Rachel originally sold them. Good luck, Dave! And I'm sorry you have to sell your stuff.

Someone should really jump at this. Of course I expected someone to jump at the other stuff too.
    I have only ever seen one of these nineteen full-color sculptures come onto the market, and I bought it. Never regretted that purchase either. Rachel Readman did a fantastic job on this. Good luck with your sale, Dave!
    Patrick do you mind saying what you paid for yours? Anyone remember the original price?
    I think the original 19 were sold for $300 each. Caveat is that my memory may be faulty (perhaps Gretchen or one of the other members who owns one can verify). I can't recall what I paid in the secondary market a few years ago, but it was not over "issue" price.

Dave, I don't think your single photo does the item justice. Here are a few more photos of the sculpture in my collection thread. Others here probably have better photos than these.

More info:

There were:

1 un-numbered, hand painted and personalised 'For Stephen King'

1 un-numbered, hand painted and personalised 'For Michael & Audrey' (Michael allowed use of the eye sigul on the sculpture and the tower in the drawing of the Constant Reader door so it seemed fitting that the artist present them with a sculpture)

19 of the total 250 available publicly: Hand painted.

231 of the total 250 available publicly: Antique Bronze or Antique Silver (no set quantities of either finish, left to customer choice). Some of these are still available from the artist.

I believe that owners of the Constant Reader sculpture will be able to match their number if they buy a Crimson King sculpture when they are finally released, as discussed in this thread:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Rachel-Readman
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOWERED PRICES ON EVRYTHING
    FOR SALE:

---11/22/63 CD slipcase--$20 shipped in the US
    ---The Monkey, insert only no Magazine, $5 shipped inthe US

CHAPBOOKS...all from Cemetery Dance. $12 each for signed, $7 each for not signed. Shipping included (media mail) in the US. Will negotiate for the whole set.
    Prefer paypal gift

The below are all SIGNED, some are numbered, they are all Cemetery Dance chapbooks (there are 17 total)

---Kevin Quigley
    Ink in the Veins: Pioneering the writing on Stephen King Volume 1, signed limited to 500 copies, not numbered
    Ink in the Veins: Further writing on Stephen King Volume 2, signed limited to 650 copies, not numbered
    Chart of Darkness (also about king), signed 796 copies, not numbered
    Drawn into Darkness, The comic Book Landscapes of Stephen King, signed, limited to 1276 copies, not numbered
    ---Jack Ketchum
    Honor System, signed copy 211 of 500
    Eyes Left (with Edward Lee), signed by both, copy 261 of 500
    ---Ray Garton
    Where's Bobo & Glory Hole (2 stories), signed, copy 188 of 506
    Daddy's Girl, signed, 500 copies not numbered
    ---Christpher Golden & Tim Lebbon
    The Map of Moments: A preview, signed by both, 650 copies not numbered
    ---Brian Keene
    Killing Stages (a supplement to Kill Whitey), signed copy 209 of 500
    ---James A Moore
    Bone Harvest, signed copy 209 of 500
    ---Kealan Patrick Burke
    Brimstone Turnpike Preview: This chapbook was edited by Burke. It contains stories or excerpts from the following: Thomas F Montelone, Harry Shannon, Scott Nicholson, Tim Waggoner, Michael Oliveri, Kealan P Burke. It is only signed by Burke copy 137 of 239
    ---Ronald Kelly
    Tanglewood, signed, copy 209 0f 500
    ---Sarah Langon
    The Lost, signed, copy 209 of 500
    ---Bev Vincent
    Overton Bridge, signed, copy 209 of 500
    ---Rick Hautala & Gary Braunbeck (double chapbook, flip it over and its a different story)
    Oil Man, signed, copy 318 of 653 (Hautala)
    Our Things, signed, copy 318 of 653 (Braunbeck)
    ---Tim Curran, Greg F Gifune, Brian Keene, Norman Prentiss
    4 Stories, signed by all 4 authors, copy 209 of 700

The below are not signed, they are all Cemetery Dance Chapbooks (5 total)

---Jack Ketchum, Honor System
    ---Brian Freeman, Pulled into Darkness
    ---Cemetary Dance Publications Preview Volume 1
    Contains excerpts of stories by the following authors: Douglas Clegg, T M Wright, Geoff Cooper, Gary A Braunbeck, John Pelan
    ---Cemetary Dance Publications Preview Volume 2
    Contains excerpts of stories by the following authors: Mick Garris, Ray Garton, Gary A Braunbeck, John Skipp
    ---Cemetary Dance Publications Preview Volume 3
    Contains excerpts of stories by the following authors: Brian Keene, Ronald Kelly, Brian Freeman, Norman Prentiss, Al Sarrantonio

PM me or email me at rrdunaway@msn.com
    Thanks

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick do you mind saying what you paid for yours? Anyone remember the original price?
    I think the original 19 were sold for $300 each. Caveat is that my memory may be faulty (perhaps Gretchen or one of the other members who owns one can verify). I can't recall what I paid in the secondary market a few years ago, but it was not over "issue" price.
    My shipping receipt says the initial purchase price was 130 GB pounds in January 2007. Converted to $191 US.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I have these two GRRM books if anyone is interested...

Signed Clash of Kings later printing with new dust jacket art - Brand New $55 + ship
    Sub Press Feast for Crows S/L #350 - Fine Books/DJs in VG Slipcase - $575 + insured ship (no rights)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There were:

1 un-numbered, hand painted and personalised 'For Michael & Audrey' (Michael allowed use of the eye sigul on the sculpture and the tower in the drawing of the Constant Reader door so it seemed fitting that the artist present them with a sculpture)

231 of the total 250 available publicly: Antique Bronze or Antique Silver (no set quantities of either finish, left to customer choice). Some of these are still available from the artist.

I believe that owners of the Constant Reader sculpture will be able to match their number if they buy a Crimson King sculpture when they are finally released, as discussed in this thread:

And one painted and labeled "HF" that was donated to our fundraiser, and won by a member here. Auction thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Rachel-Readman

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    My shipping receipt says the initial purchase price was 130 GB pounds in January 2007. Converted to $191 US.
    Wow I really thought I paid around 500.00 for it, does your receipt give a date so I can go back through my CC statements. Thanks, Dave

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Since it turns out I paid less than I thought I am will take 400.00 paypal gift plus shipping if someone here wants it, and I will just end the Ebay auction.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I really thought I paid around 500.00 for it, does your receipt give a date so I can go back through my CC statements. Thanks, Dave
    My shipping receipt that came with the sculpture is dated 1/16/07. My credit card was charged on 1/17/07.

I, too, was surprised. I thought they were more than that.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My shipping receipt that came with the sculpture is dated 1/16/07. My credit card was charged on 1/17/07.

I, too, was surprised. I thought they were more than that.
    Damn my cc statement only go back to 2008, I still would swear it was more than that, any possibility it was 2 or more payments?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Signed Clash of Kings later printing with new dust jacket art - Brand New $55 + ship
    Sub Press Feast for Crows S/L #350 - Fine Books/DJs in VG Slipcase - $575 + insured ship (no rights)
    That "Clash of Kings" would be perfect for my son for Xmas. Your PM box is full, but I really want this for him!!! Dibs!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There were:

And one painted and labeled "HF" that was donated to our fundraiser, and won by a member here. Auction thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Rachel-Readman

And don't I love it .... yes, I do
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There were:

And don't I love it .... yes, I do
    I just bet you do!!! Very cool, Grant!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

That "Clash of Kings" would be perfect for my son for Xmas. Your PM box is full, but I really want this for him!!! Dibs!!!!
    You got it!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

You got it!
    Man, he's gonna LOVE this!!!! Thanks, Becca!!! You made his Xmas!!!

Now, onto a drum kit for my Grandson!!!!

Spoiler:
    He ain't gonna LOVE that in a few years!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn Dave, you're killing me! I know you want the money now or I'd ask if i could reserve it for a couple months. I would like to offer you your original $500 if i could pay you on November 15th.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Damn Dave, you're killing me! I know you want the money now or I'd ask if i could reserve it for a couple months. I would like to offer you your original $500 if i could pay you on November 15th.
    I think you may be too late.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen the people on this site help others in tough moments (last time was with Matt). I'm sorry you're having issues, Dave. Maybe you should have pointed that out (maybe you did...sorry in that case, I didn't notice) and you probably would received other offers.

Just a thought.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Sorry but by then the house should be sold and my money issues are over.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Constant Reader sculpture sold, thanks.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC Sale!!!!

Flatsigned Just After Sunset (F/F): $200.00
    DT III Dameron Color Remarqued Waste Lands (F/F): $450.00 SOLD!

I can send a pic of the Dameron Remarque if interested.....

Paypal Gift.....

Domestic Shipping Included / International Actual...

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Selling a F/F copy of the drawing of the three - first print grant.

80 (shipping included)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 515 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast