Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 515 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a reasonable price.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Selling my Wolves of the Calla S/L #1131 - it is the only Dark Tower S/L I have, and I don't forsee making a complete set anytime soon. Fine condition - $375 shipped in the US. PM if interested. Thanks.

I'll bump this one time for $350 shipped in the US. Otherwise, I'll just keep it on my shelf. Thanks.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Selling my Wolves of the Calla S/L #1131 - it is the only Dark Tower S/L I have, and I don't forsee making a complete set anytime soon. Fine condition - $375 shipped in the US. PM if interested. Thanks.

I'll bump this one time for $350 shipped in the US. Otherwise, I'll just keep it on my shelf. Thanks.
    SOLD!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon
    your in box is full
    to get messages you need to delete some.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NEW ITEM: Complete Set of Dark Tower 1st/1st Trades: $925.00

All Editions are in Collector Grade Condition with the exception of Wizard & Glass (Spine of DJ is Faded - you will need to order one from Grant).

The Gunslinger is in PERFECT CONDITION
    SOLD!!!!

Previously listed items still available:

- LETTERED Riding the Bullet: $800.00 (F/F) KEEPING IT IN MY COLLECTION
    - S/L Cycle of the Werewolf: $900.00 (Book Excellent / Spine of DJ is faded) KEEPING IT IN MY COLLECTION

Media Mail Shipping Included in US / Actual INT'l Postage

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a very good price. The W&G DJ's are still available.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, the DT 1 is close to asking price of whole set...marry AKC.
    Where were you 2 years ago when I needed these?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the AKC transformation is nearing its completion and here is what is left (ITEM ADDED 3/29):

- From a Buick 8 GIFT Edition: $155.00 (F/F - VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND)
    - The Dead Zone Easton Press 1st Edition (F - Slipcase has very minor imperfection): $90.00
    - Stephen King: The Non-Fiction (F/F): $35.00

Domestic Media Mail Included / Int'l Priority Actual Cost

AKC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Well, the AKC transformation is nearing its completion and here is what is left:

- The Dead Zone Easton Press 1st Edition (F/F - Slipcase has very minor imperfection): $90.00
    - Stephen King: The Non-Fiction (F/F): $35.00

I decided to hang on to my Lettered Copy of Riding the Bullet and my S/L Cycle of the Werewolf. Two of the more rare pieces when compared to their other S/L counterparts.

Stay tuned, new Collection pics coming out soon.

THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS FOR THEIR INTEREST IN MY S/Ls! Most found a home within the TDT family!

AKC
    You are "Da Man" when it comes to this subject, AKC!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, got some car trouble and need to sell some of my books hit me up if interested reasonable offers welcome(picks of books are in gallery if you want to check it out):
    Black House S/L #328 - $250 SOLD
    From A Buick 8 S/L #374 - $450
    Insomnia S/L #695 - $300SOLD
    Desperation S/L #1032 - $250SOLD
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 - $225
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $200
    I also have 2 sets of the F&SF magazine sets:
    One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $125
    Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $200
    May or may not sell S/L The Talisman make an offer and I'll consider it

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bumping as I added some books:
    Ok, got some car trouble and need to sell some of my books hit me up if interested reasonable offers welcome(picks of books are in gallery if you want to check it out):
    From A Buick 8 S/L #374 - $425 SOLD
    SOD I S/L #434 - $450
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $550
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 - $200
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
    One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $100
    Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $150

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in:

Edward Lee - Haunter of the Threshold - Infernal House S/L - tray case has a ding/small split on the back - $100
    Jack Ketchum - The Woman - Infernal House S/L - tray case has a small ding on back - $125

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All, I have 3 copies of WTTKH free samplers that where released by waterstones book shop, I will give these free to the first 3 people that ask for them, I only ask that you pay for the envelope and postage charge to your country,

Also, I order my copy of WTTKH signed limited edition that is been released in the UK, does anyone know if this edition is going to be numbered? As they didn't know in the shop.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

According to what Tomas posted at the skcollector.com, it will be numbered.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys.
    I have two of these promotional book marks available, and all I ask is that you make a new donation to the fundraiser (as much as you want), and I'll send it to you free anywhere in the world.
    I've already had two people take me up on this offer, and so if you want one, get in quick.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    Bumping as I added some books:
    From A Buick 8 S/L #374 - $425
    SOD I S/L #434 - $450
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $550
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 - $200
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
    One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $125
    Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $175
    My recent purchase from EMM was as satisfatory as my earlier dealing. Great product, nice price. Fast shipping in a well-packed box.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my books from darkdiscoveries today, very nice to do business with, nicely packed and timely
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Also, I order my copy of WTTKH signed limited edition that is been released in the UK, does anyone know if this edition is going to be numbered? As they didn't know in the shop.
    Now where can this book be ordered?
    Any help would be appreciated.

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Now where can this book be ordered?
    Any help would be appreciated.

sk
    It has been reported elsewhere that there are 150 copies available from Waterstones stores, and the other 50 from Waterstones.co.uk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know this has been reported, but I can't find the book anywhere.

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Its not online yet. You have to order through a shop.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I received my books from darkdiscoveries today, very nice to do business with, nicely packed and timely
    Thanks again for picking up the books and for the vote of confidence, Garrell. I do appreciate it!

I've still got some of the King mags left, a couple of the US SK ARC's and some UK SK HC's for anybody else interested. Just drop me a line here or at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com

And a couple of my own King books for sale now too are:

Secretary of Dreams: Vol. 1 (w/Slipcase & Signed and remarqued by Chadbourne with the figure walking through snowstorm) Has a two small dings on case and a scratch. Has a couple light scratches/scuffs on dust jacket and a little bumping to one bottom corner and the bottom edge of spine. - $200

Stephen King Goes To The Movies (Sub Press Deluxe HC) Very nice copy with just a couple light surface marks/scuffs to dust jacket and a couple light crease spots around top and bottom edge of dust jacket on spine. - $30

Shivers 6 (CD TPB) Brand new unread copy with just a couple super light scuffs/scratches to covers. $12

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

The WTTKH can only be ordered in Waterstones store in the UK and Ireland at the moment, There are 150 copies been sold this way, then on the 24th they are releasing the remaining 50 for Web sales, There is no information on the Waterstones website at all about this so besides people talking about it in forums, I'm not really sure how the information is getting round, maybe this is there way of selling the books to true SK fans and not to people trying to double there money on Ebay.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Original Glenn Chadbourne artwork from Full Dark, No Stars. - SOLD!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, I've had these extra books laying around forever. I'd love to get rid of them. For most of them, any offer should be acceptable. For some of them, obviously they are worth a little something. Make me an offer for one or all, thank you.

Shannon

FINE PRINT: PayPal's gift option will be used, and the buyer will pay shipping. I hate having to say that every time I sell something, lol.

United States First Editions:
    Blaze - Very Good
    The Colorado Kid - Like New
    The Dark Half - Very Good
    The Drawing Of The Three: The Dark Tower 2 - Very Good
    The Drawing Of The Three: The Dark Tower 2 - Acceptable
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - Very Good
    The Green Mile 1 - Very Good
    The Green Mile 2 - Reading Copy
    The Green Mile 5 - Very Good
    The Green Mile 6 - Very Good
    The Green Mile: The Complete Serial - Very Good (no slipcase)
    Needful Things - Acceptable
    Skeleton Crew - Acceptable
    Song Of Susannah: The Dark Tower 6 - Like New (except for small indentations on front dustjacket)
    Other:
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Pop-Up Book - Very Good
    Stephen King's The Dark Tower: A Concordance, Volume 1 - Like New
    Signet First Edition/First Printing:
    Gerald's Game - Reading Copy

Hardcover Comic Collections:
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born - Like New
    The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home - Like New
    The Dark Tower: Treachery - Like New

United States Book Club Editions:
    Cell - Missing Dustjacket, But Book Is At Least Acceptable
    Cell - Missing Dustjacket, But Book Is At Least Acceptable
    Cujo - Very Good
    The Dark Half - Very Good
    The Dark Half - Missing Dustjacket, But Book Is At Least Acceptable
    The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower 7 - Missing Dustjacket, But Book Is At Least Acceptable
    Desperation - Very Good
    Everything's Eventual - Very Good
    The Eyes Of The Dragon - Very Good
    Four Past Midnight - Very Good
    From A Buick 8 - Very Good
    Gerald's Game - Very Good
    Gerald's Game - Very Good
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - Very Good
    Green Mile 1 - Very Good
    Green Mile 1 - Acceptable
    Green Mile 2 - Like New
    Green Mile 2 - Very Good
    Green Mile 3 - Like New
    Green Mile 3 - Very Good
    Green Mile 5 - Like New
    Green Mile 5 - Very Good
    Green Mile 6 - Acceptable
    Hearts In Atlantis - Acceptable
    IT - Reading Copy
    Needful Things - Acceptable
    Pet Sematary - Dustjacket includes price, but has many tears, rips, creases, etc. The book is in very good condition.
    Skeleton Crew - Reading Copy
    The Stand (Uncut) - Very Good
    The Stand (Uncut) - Acceptable
    Other:
    Stephen King's Universe - Very Good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 515 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast