Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 515 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 12873

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You got me Shannon.

It's me...Steve King.

In addition to writing two to three books per year, and contributing articles to EW, I like to moonlight as a book seller...it keeps me busy.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Be cool if he did have a profile here....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    If he does in fact have a profile here.....................

That should bring him out!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He just might...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    He just might...
    There was a scandal back in the TDT.net days with a 'poseur' claiming to be Stephen King....quite the brou-ha-ha...

To stay on-topic:

On Writing, signed 1/1, $275

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    To stay on-topic:

Far too expensive.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharon Milligan's Unveiling
    Sunday. January 15th, 2012. 12:00pm (noon) Pacific Standard Time
    Collectible Classifeds Forum

The Rules and Sharon Milligan Biography to be posted an hour or so prior to the Unveiling, as not to interfere with the start time.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES. Thank you.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I just now recognized the name Sharon Milligan and realized who she is. I've been buying stuff from her daughter Cheryl for a few years. I've gotten some really great stuff but have always wondered what they have been holding back.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    To stay on-topic:

Far too expensive.
    Haha....for you? $274!

As for this Milligan collection, for Bob to say he wonders what they "held back," makes it clear that it should be very interesting indeed!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheryl was the one who sold me Sharon's Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest and started me on my journey to King Collecting. After a while I stopped dealing with Cheryl and started talking directly to Sharon, who I became friends with. She's a complete-ist, like me. I would buy her entire collection if I could. But I can't. So I figured, I would offer it to my friends here and see what happens. But, with the exception of a Carrie ARC (which seems to have been lost somewhere, lol), The Unveiling will be her entire collection.

EDIT: I must stress again, this is not a Supercollection, but the lifetime collection of an above-average collector.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very intrigued and conflicted, The Giant's are the early game I believe!!! Arrrggghhhh!!! Although, that may be roughly "Half-Time!! LOL

I am also slightly confused Shannon. You're post says the unveiling will be in this forum, but your link takes me to your collection thread. Is this just a temporary "marker" type thing, will the unveiling be in two threads or, just here. Sorry if I am being obtuse.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Unveiling will start in the Collectible Classifieds thread. There will be links on the items to check out the pictures and such.

I have a link to my Collection Thread in my signature because I got some cool new stuff I wanted to show off!

There may or may not be two teases in my Collection Thread's latest post for the Unveiling, though.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Gotcha!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Cheryl was the one who sold me Sharon's Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest and started me on my journey to King Collecting. After a while I stopped dealing with Cheryl and started talking directly to Sharon, who I became friends with. She's a complete-ist, like me. I would buy her entire collection if I could. But I can't. So I figured, I would offer it to my friends here and see what happens. But, with the exception of a Carrie ARC (which seems to have been lost somewhere, lol), The Unveiling will be her entire collection.

EDIT: I must stress again, this is not a Supercollection, but the lifetime collection of an above-average collector.
    Shannon, what's a Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm very intrigued and conflicted, The Giant's are the early game I believe!!! Arrrggghhhh!!! Although, that may be roughly "Half-Time!! LOL.
    Don't worry, Bill. The Packers should have enough of a lead by that point, that you'll probably be turning off the game anyway (Yes, I am a Packers fan!!)

-Brian

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I do enjoy watching the Giants lose

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have bought a couple items in the past from Cheryl (from her mom's collection).

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hello, I have decided to put up for sale my sub #500 part collection of The Dark Tower, comprising of DT IV - VII + LSOE #281 and LSOE AE #281. After seeking advice regarding price ( thanks Wiz ) I am asking $3400. The books are in mint condition, only opened to provide numbers for Grant and to check for remarques ( unfortunately no remarques ), volumes V and VI are still shrinkwrapped. If any further pics or info is required please get in touch, cheers.

That would be a great way for someone interested in starting down the road toward a matching number set. Good luck.
    After some interest shown, the necessary evil of shipping has reared it's head. Cost for shipping from England to the US via Royal Mail varies between approx £110/$170 with £100 insurance, tracked to £215/$330 with £2500 insurance, tracked. This is expensive I know but the books weigh in at 12kg plus. I am prepared to split shipping costs.
    Cheers.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, here is my Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest: LINK

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is very, very cool Shannon. Never saw those before. Thanks!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Same response as Alan!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, I would be a little sad that I've been here for about a year and you guys haven't checked out my collection thread, but ... there are so many collections that I haven't checked out yet either, so I can't complain.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I am taking offers for my DOLSO Night Shift case Letter 'G' via PM. I don't have a decent camera to take pics of it but I have a couple of lo-rez shots from my laptop camera. It's still in the packaging it came in. I only took it out to examine it and photograph it. Here's what the 'G' pic looks like:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe that is one of "The Mangler' pieces.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I believe that is one of "The Mangler' pieces.
    Yes, thank you, it is one of 'The Mangler' pieces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 515 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast