Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 515 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Just a thought; most forums that I'm on have a separate sub-forum for buying and selling.
    Members are not allowed access to it until they have 50-100 posts.

That's one way to establish familiarity with a seller first and prevent fly by sales.
    Nope. A new member offering a book doesn't hurt anyone. Just don't buy from someone you don't know if you don't like the risk - there's no need to lock people out. Besides, new buyers would be locked out too.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Well said.

We all are big boys and girls, and there are no guarantees in life.

I for one welcome new members here who have something to sell, or are here looking for something to buy....if they contribute beyond that...great...and if they do not, that is fine too.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Traveler mcwheels will become famous soon enough

Default Regarding selling "It"

I understand none of you guys know who I am, that's why I'm offering pictures to prove I'm not just running a scam.

It's kind of a long story how I ended up with one of these. I'm not sure if I posted about this here, I thought it was on a different Stephen King message board but now I can't find it so maybe it was here, anyway about a year and a half ago I discovered I had a partially finished manuscript that Stephen King sent me in the mail as a gift after I met him through the Make-A-Wish Foundation when I was 13 years old (this is back in 1987 or so). It was called "Phil and Sundance", and it was this trippy story about little people living in a suburban neighborhood that this kid discovers. Anyway when I discovered I still had this crazy piece of a collector's item I thought I'd try selling it online, but Cemetery Dance ended up contacting me and trading one of those "It"s for it instead. I'm now realizing I may have gotten somewhat of the short end of the stick by getting one of the PC copies instead of a unique lettered edition, not to mention I could have probably made MUCH more money selling it to a collector, but I guess Mr. King himself preferred that they have control over it rather than some random person so I decided to just go with that. I'm selling it just because I need to raise some money, so maybe hearing this story gives me a little street cred.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Just a thought; most forums that I'm on have a separate sub-forum for buying and selling.
    Members are not allowed access to it until they have 50-100 posts.

That's one way to establish familiarity with a seller first and prevent fly by sales.
    Nope. A new member offering a book doesn't hurt anyone. Just don't buy from someone you don't know if you don't like the risk - there's no need to lock people out. Besides, new buyers would be locked out too.
    I agree. Let the buyer beware.

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    - S/L Doctor Sleep # 7/750 (TRIPLE REMARQUED by Chong, Chadbourne, Wells): $550.00

Frank (aka Stockerlone)....empty your Inbox. Can't send u PICS.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by mcwheels View Post
    I understand none of you guys know who I am, that's why I'm offering pictures to prove I'm not just running a scam.

It's kind of a long story how I ended up with one of these. I'm not sure if I posted about this here, I thought it was on a different Stephen King message board but now I can't find it so maybe it was here, anyway about a year and a half ago I discovered I had a partially finished manuscript that Stephen King sent me in the mail as a gift after I met him through the Make-A-Wish Foundation when I was 13 years old (this is back in 1987 or so). It was called "Phil and Sundance", and it was this trippy story about little people living in a suburban neighborhood that this kid discovers. Anyway when I discovered I still had this crazy piece of a collector's item I thought I'd try selling it online, but Cemetery Dance ended up contacting me and trading one of those "It"s for it instead. I'm now realizing I may have gotten somewhat of the short end of the stick by getting one of the PC copies instead of a unique lettered edition, not to mention I could have probably made MUCH more money selling it to a collector, but I guess Mr. King himself preferred that they have control over it rather than some random person so I decided to just go with that. I'm selling it just because I need to raise some money, so maybe hearing this story gives me a little street cred.
    Yeah I'm not sure I would have traded it if I were you either.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moslehchowdhury View Post
    Hi Randall Flagg,

I've just noticed your post from earlier today.

If it's not permissible to advertise books on this forum, please do let me know and I'll have my previous post removed immediately (or you can remove it if you wish).

I had seen a copy of IT been advertised here before so thought I'd do mine too.

Kind regards
    Mos
    It is certainly permissible. It is simply advisable to interact here for a while prior to posting items for sale, so members get to know you a little first.

Welcome to the site.
    I'll second that sentiment. Welcome to the site!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Well said.

I for one welcome new members here who have something to sell, or are here looking for something to buy....if they contribute beyond that...great...and if they do not, that is fine too.
    I agree 100%. I also think it is a good thing to have fresh items perhaps for sale here. The talk about locking people out is...troubling.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Well said.

I agree 100%. I also think it is a good thing to have fresh items perhaps for sale here. The talk about locking people out is...troubling.
    I am not advocating locking people out per se, I am suggesting that the privilege of being able to sell items on this thread should be earned through contribution and built up trust. Having a minimum of 100 posts built through continued contribution is a good thing, both for the site and to protect fellow members.

Yes, we are all big boys and girls, and there are no guarantees in life - but why perpetuate the risk of being burned?

The topic of new members trying to sell items on their first post has been brought up before...

Remember the infamous Jackpoint and his copy of Rage?

This was RF's response on that matter:

Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    BTW, if you want to sell something, go to ebay. Here people sell member to member with no fees. Sales are based upon built up trust. When a person joins and immediately wants to sell something, then they are usually perceived as rude and only interested in themselves (saving fees)-not the community (offering a mutually beneficial sale of a King item).

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in no way suggesting I speak for RF, but I believe his initial comments were more around being able to sell here for free, and that being a bit of an issue especially for people who only come here to sell out of the blue before offering anything else to the site (comments, opinions etc).

It sounded to me as though we may be heading towards a cost to do business here as opposed to restricting who can sell/buy. Not sure how that would be enforced here if that is the case however...

But that is all speculation from my perception of what I've read here lately, and so I guess we will just have to wait and see what, if anything, RF has planned.

Oh yeah: For sale
    - UK s/l WTTK
    - UK s/l Dr Sleep

$1000 for both plus shipping.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recommend that if continuing discussion is warranted, that we start a NEW THREAD.

Any posts directly related to the intent of the current thread (ie items listed for sale), will continue to be further buried by the discussion.

Just a suggestion.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My two cents on this are that, whoever comes here to sell, should try to present themselves and be 'polite', and not just say, from their very first post : selling this, here is a link, and that, here is a link, etc (which is, for me, always suspicious for scam / spam / malware etc).

It's not just being polite, it's also common sense : reputation is very important, especially if you want to sell several items worth hundreds of bucks, and you may have to spend more than 2 minutes in order to reassure people about your offers.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Having someone build up a reputation before selling makes perfect sense. It works the same on eBay. How likely are you to buy something from a seller who has a feedback score of zero, compared to someone who's been selling for a much longer period of time and has the feedback to back it up?

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I recommend that if continuing discussion is warranted, that we start a NEW THREAD.

Any posts directly related to the intent of the current thread (ie items listed for sale), will continue to be further buried by the discussion.

Just a suggestion.
    concur
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    It 25th Anniversary Gift Edition $350 Mint
    Game of Thrones US 1st/1st Book 1 $400
    Paypal gift, pics are in my collection thread
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell Michael Whelan original illustration from Little Sisters of Eluria. Illustration is titled The Sisters. Please message me with offers or any questions you have.

Sorry for the blurry picture. I can send you clearer pictures on request

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Looking to sell Michael Whelan original illustration from Little Sisters of Eluria. Illustration is titled The Sisters. Please message me with offers or any questions you have.

Sorry for the blurry picture. I can send you clearer pictures on request

I would love to have this! Amazing art!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Six Stories S/L #178 of 800(?). Softcover in slipcase; appears unread. Nice spine; slight edge rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase. $685, includes priority insured shipping in the U.S. (International shipping, I'll cover the first $10, anything over that is on you.).

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sale fell through on GoT so is back for sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    For sale:
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Hi folks. Selling Dr. Sleep s/l, number 60/750. Book and tray case are fine. The original dust jacket has the slightest dent on the front, so this also comes with an extra dust jacket still in the tube. Asking 400 via PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions or would like pics. Thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sale fell through on GoT so is back for sale
    For sale:
    I Pm ed you the other day regarding the GoT. Also, I mis-spoke I doubled up "Feast of Crows/signed"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone be interested in trading Joyland s/l (number 49 I think) for a s/l DTVII? From what I see they appear to have a similar value.
    Cheers
    James

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Did some price adjustments and added some more items:

COLORADO KID SIGN/LIM JK POTTER #28 $300
    COLORADO KID ARTIST ED X3 #327 $280
    DARK TOWER 6 SONGS OF SUSANNAH #1346 $380
    DARK TOWER 7 #1431 (in SW) $380
    DESPERATION SIGN/LIM #1206 $330
    FROM A BUICK 8 SIGN/LIM # 96 $430
    FROM A BUICK GIFT ED. $180
    INSOMNIA # 692 $300

IT SIGN./LIM #149
    IT PORTFOLIO #149
    (as a set $1100)

IT GIFT ED. $300
    JOYLAND SIGN/LIM #174 $300
    JOYLAND UNSIGNED 1/1500 (in SW) $120
    LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA SIGN/LIM #572 $600
    LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA ARTIST ED. $175
    SALEMS LOT SIGN/LIM #145 $2000
    SECRETARY OF DREAMS SIGN/LIM #47 $250
    SKELETON CREW SIGN/LIM #606 $700
    UNDER THE DOME US SIGN/LIM (in S/W) $330
    UNDER THE DOME UK SIGN/LIM #380 $280

LETTERS FROM HELL S/L #59 $350
    QUIETLY NOW S/L #284 $250
    BORDERLANDS 5 S/L #116 $250
    THE IDEAL GENUINE MAN S/L #485 $160
    BLACK HOUSE S/L #1244 $300

Payment at Pay Pal Gift.
    These books will be shipped from Europe.
    Will split shippingcost from buyers outside Europe
    Buyers from Europe (not Sweden) have a 20% discount on shippingcost.
    Last edited by super sam; 02-05-2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Item sold

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Doctor Sleep UK S/L 1/200 $395.00
    Joyland S/L $300.00
    DTIV S/L UK #20 $360.00
    Pet Semetary Proof 2nd state VG $100.00
    COTW NF $246.00

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple Revial's if someone wants to trade anythning let me know!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 515 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast