Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 515 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    If I want rules, I go to eBay. If I want handshake deals based on mutual respect and trust, I come to TheDarkTower.org.

Well stated you (based on your current avatar) Horn Dog!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    If I want rules, I go to eBay. If I want handshake deals based on mutual respect and trust, I come to TheDarkTower.org.
    This

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone I am in the position of having to help a friend who had a stroke and is unable to work sell part of her collection. while I have not listed anything for sale on the site I am a power seller with a 100% positive rating on ebay.

Stephen King

1. Matched Number (#767) Dark Tower Set, this is a complete set for this number consisting of The Dark Tower II thru The Dark Tower VII as well as Little Sisters Of Eluria and Wind Through The Keyhole. The set is unread and has been sitting on a shelf and is fine other than two light spots to the panel opposite the spine on the slipcase for DT II.
    $6,000

2. Book Of The Dead signed numbered edition 130/500 fine in a fine jacket and a near fine plus slipcase two tiny dimples to the glossy slipcase. $350.00

3. Best of Cemetery Dance signed numbered 292/400 F/F/F $400

Clive Barker

4. The Books Of Blood Weidenfeld & Nicolson first trade hard cover editions all 6 volumes Signed unread F/F they of course have the darkening to the paper and a few spots to the page edges. $ 450.00

5. Books of Blood portfolio of the covers of the above editions 426/1000 all six cover prints signed by Clive the print for #1 is numbered as well as a 7th black and white print. the envelope is in very rough shape but the prints are in good shape other than spots to the back of two of them (spots don't show through) great art prints. $300

6. Great and Secret Show First U.K. Edition signed NF/NF Unread copy with Bright pages but there is some dust darkening to the top page edges jacket has publishers price sticker. $50 sold!

7. Abarat signed 3rd printing HC F/F. $25

8. Cabal signed limited 556/750 F/NF slipcase has light dent to back panel $95.00

other titles

9. Dark Carnival Gauntlet Signed Limited 509/700 signed by Bradbury and Barker F/F $400

10. The New Dead Signed limited PC/250 F/F $200.00

11. Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Morrow 1st Signed doodled and dated !0/21/07 ME NF+ unread but a little shelf wear. $70

12 Book Of Horrors 329/1000 F/F $75

13. October Dreams signed limited 116/450 F/F/F $250

14. Dark Delicacies 304/500 $140

15. Horror Writers of America Inc. Presents Freak Show 287/750 $140

There will be some more books listed in a few days including some more signed King books. I know the prices may not be bargain prices but Figuring prices these days can be a bit tuff, and the money is going to a long time collector who is heart broken that she has to sell these books. So please help if you can. The shipping will be at cost and depends on how you would like the book shipped. and of course all offers are welcome and will be considered. If you have any questions pleas PM me and if you would like to see pictures of anything I will be happy to email photos. Paypal gift is the preferred method of payment.

Thanks, Ken

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Hi everyone I am in the position of having to help a friend who had a stroke and is unable to work sell part of her collection.
    Sorry to hear that Ken. Many of us know you are trustworthy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Hi everyone I am in the position of having to help a friend who had a stroke and is unable to work sell part of her collection.
    Sorry to hear that Ken. Many of us know you are trustworthy.
    I am as well. Good job helping out like that Ken...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Alright ladies and gentlemen - selling two items here to help pay off my splurge at Betts

1) F/F/F - He is legend signed by King and Hill + all other contributors minus Matheson. Asking 225 OBO
    2) F/F/F - borderlands 5 s/l - signed by king and all other contributors. Asking 175 OBO.

Make me a reasonable offer! Payable via Paypal gift, or add 3%. Shipping will be a flat 5 dollars.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Joyland Hardback in slipcase (Produced by stephenkingcollector.com) $145 NEW
    The Talisman 1984 DMG Gift Edition $225
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $135
    Doctor Sleep CD Gift Edition $120 $110 PRICE REDUCED
    Doctor Sleep Scribner Promo Sleep Mask $20
    Doctor Sleep CD Gift Edition AND Doctor Sleep Scribner Promo Sleep Mask $120
    The Dark Tower 1-3 in Grant Slipcase $150 (DT1 is a 3rd, DT2 is a 2nd, and DT3 is a 1st)
    UK Cell Promo Booklet $25
    Grant Talisman/Black House Gift Set $125 NEW
    The Gunslinger Grant 2nd Printing. Book is NF/F, & the DJ is VG/NF. Has previous owner's library embossment on title page, & some fading to DJ spine. $165.

Doctor Sleep Signed 1st Edition $245 $200 PRICE REDUCED
    Under the Dome Signed 1st Edition in Aftermarket Slipcase $200 with Slipcase or $175 without Slipcase
    Lisey's Story Signed 1st Edition $175
    Bag of Bones Inscribed 1st Edition $150
    Just After Sunset Signed 1st Edition $200 (comes with program from event)
    Double Feature by Owen King Signed 1st Edition $50
    Innocence by Dean Koontz Signed 1st Edition $45
    Joyland Signed 1st Edition Paperback $195 $165 PRICE REDUCED
    Coraline by Neil Gaiman Signed US 1st Edition $75
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 Signed by Stephen King $125 NEW

S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $270 (TRAYCASE HAS SMALL BUMP)
    S/L The Dark Man $365
    S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
    S/L Black House $275
    S/L UK Wizard & Glass $400
    S/L He is Legend $250
    S/L UK Under The Dome $350
    S/L The Wind Through The Keyhole $1100 SOLD
    S/L Doctor Sleep $600

Prices above are paid via Paypal Gift (if you don't like using Paypal gift, add 2%).

Shipping in the US is $6 for the first item, $4 for each additional item.

Insurance is $3 on the first $100, and $1 for each additional $100.

Contact me via EMAIL please.

I ship Wednesdays and Saturdays.
    Last edited by tippy4; 09-04-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If someone might be interested in this, please sent me a PM.

32 Hodder&Stoughton UK paperbacks:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, (The library policema) is an avid PB collector. You may want to check with him.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, my inbox was full. Please resent your PMs, if you tried to send me one before.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

-Salem's Lot. Centipede. S/L Black Ink. A really clean copy (the first copy I received had very slight wrinkling to cloth around the spine, hardley noticable, but still- Jerad picked out a perfect copy for me), kept in original numbered paper wrapper and locked in a trunk since day received. Number somewhere in the 200's (I forget). $1700 with free fed ex shipping. Paypal Gift.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

From a Buick 8 S/L for sale $400 pp gift. Pm with offer-SOLD

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If at all possible we should all try and list s/l numbers when posting them for sale... You guys agree?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler wch1968 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am hoping to move to a smaller property in the next few weeks but sadly it means I will have to downsize my book collection.

I was wandering would there be any interest in the following books I have for sale, there are no prices on anything as I am open to sensible offers.

Stephen King:-

IT (25th anniversary edition) in slipcase SOLD
    11.22.63 (Hodder UK limited editon with DVD)in slipcase SOLD
    Christine (PS Publishing edition) in slipcase SOLD
    The Colorado Kid (PS Publishing) Hardback
    The Dark Man (CD edition)
    Desperation (Grant Publishing) in slipcase SOLD
    Doctor Sleep (CD gift edition) in slipcase
    Doctor Sleep (WH Smith exclusive with purple cover)
    Dolores Claiborne (Hodder UK limited edition) in slipcase
    From A Buick 8 (CD gift edition) in slipcase SOLD
    The Green Mile (6 paperback US 1st edition set) in slipcase
    Insomnia (Mark V. Ziesing edition) in slipcase
    Insomnia (Hodder UK limited edition) in slipcase SOLD
    Joyland (HCC first edition) in custom slipcase SOLD
    Just After Sunset (Waterstone collectors edition with DVD) in slipcase SOLD
    Nightmares & Dreamscapes (Hodder UK limited edition) in slipcase
    Pet Sematary (PS Publishing edition) in slipcase SOLD
    Secretary of Dreams Volume 1 (CD gift edition) in slipcase
    Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 (CD gift edition) in slipcase SOLD
    The Wind through The Keyhole (Hodder UK limited edition) in slipcase SOLD
    The Shining (Subterranean Press edition) in slipcase SOLD
    Riding The Bullet (Lonely Road Books) in slipcase SOLD
    The Talisman / Black House (grant Publishing) signed by Straub in slipcase #2195/3500
    Mr.Mercedes (WHSmith UK exclusive 'purple umbrella' cover)
    The Dark Man (CD slipcased trade edition w/bookmark)

Other authors:-

William Peter Blatty - The Exorcist/Legion (CD uncorrected proof)
    Kelly Braffet - Save Yourself (Corvus) signed
    Justin Cronin - The Passage (Orion Publishing) 1st edition, 2nd printing. signed
    John Everson - Siren 19/100 (Bad Moon Books) signed
    Mick Garris - Development Hell (CD) signed
    Ray Garton - Live Girls (CD traycased edition) signed SOLD
    Steve Gerlach - Hunting Zoe (Bloodletting Press) signed SOLD
    Rick Hautala - Indian Summer (CD) signed
    Joe Hill - NOS4A2 (Morrow Books, US 1st ed) signed
    Joe Hill - Locke & Key Welcome To Lovecraft (IDW Publishing) signed (best or enjoy '09)
    Hugh Howey - Wool (Simon & Schuster) signed
    Dean Koontz - Innocence (Harper Collins 1st ed) signed
    Bentley Little - The Mailman (CD gift edition) in slipcase, signed
    Graham Masterton - The Sphinx (MHB Press) signed
    Various - Carnivale Of Horror (PS Publishing)
    John Russo - Undead (CD) signed
    Alan Peter Ryan - Amazonas (CD) signed
    Alan Peter Ryan - The Back Of Beyond (CD) signed
    Peter Straub - The Buffalo Hunter (CD) signed

Paul

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul - I emailed you (can't PM you...) thanks Shac

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Hi Shac,

Have replied via email (I can't do PM's on here??, it just says I don't have permission)

Paul

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    If at all possible we should all try and list s/l numbers when posting them for sale... You guys agree?
    You're probably right, considering that it is of some importance to a lot of people it seems. I just needed to put it out there right away, and I'm at work. Will check later and post the number.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wch1968 View Post
    Hi Shac,

Have replied via email (I can't do PM's on here??, it just says I don't have permission)

Paul
    You either don't have 5 posts (Looks like you have 8 ), or you haven't responded to the registration email.

BTAIM, I usually warn members about new people coming in to sell things. Caveat emptor.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hi Shac,

Paul
    You either don't have 5 posts (Looks like you have 8 ), or you haven't responded to the registration email.
    I did reply to registration email virtually as soon as it came through maybe it's something I have done wrong I don't know.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Shac,

Paul
    I did reply to registration email virtually as soon as it came through maybe it's something I have done wrong I don't know.
    Let me look into it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Shac,

Paul
    Let me look into it.
    Thank you

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Shac,

Paul
    Let me look into it.
    Thank you
    I just sent you a PM.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's done the trick, thank you very much

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Shac,

Paul
    Let me look into it.
    Thank you
    I just sent you a PM.
    That's done the trick, thank you very much

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

The Shining and Dr Sleep S/L matching #253 with Vincent Chong sketchbook. Lowest price anywhere... $1200!

* I will ship the buyer the dust jacket for The Shining as soon as I receive it from SP!

Shipping will be based upon where you live. I estimate this package will weigh approximately 15-18lbs due to book weights and packing material. I will ship worldwide.

Please PM... first come, first served! I will accept payment via Paypal Gift and have references available via iTrader.

Cheers!
    Brad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 515 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast