Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 515 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 12873

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon: I've got an offer for you.

I'll hang on to them for 17 years, and then when you want them back, their yours.... This will avoid 17 years of inflation for when you want to buy them all back ;-)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Why didnt i think of that!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, well that doesn't get me any money now, does it?

For anyone interested, for $3,500, you can buy them all.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not about money in your pocket pal, it's about removing the desire to continue to spend money in the future lol!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Shannon, If i had to guess, the average age of everyone on this site is 50. You will be getting some great deals in 17 years, you will be the only king collector remaining!
    In 17 years I will be almost 80 years old. I predict I will still be looking for an oblong Carrie proof, a copy of "People, Places and Things" and "The Star Invaders." And those Maine Summer Campus newspapers with "Slade" serialized. I suspect Shannon will still have me to deal with. Probably just us two, though.
    Hahaha. Maybe three of us.
    it's already been over 20 for me - what's another 17
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've decided that collecting King-Signed Limited editions just isn't a good idea for the next 17 years or so, lol. Once Rose is out of the house, then I'll resume collecting the expensive stuff, lol. So, without further ado, things for sale:

Christine #608/1,000: Very minor stain on last page of text and first white page in rear. Slipcase has minor rubbing on bottom. Minor edge and cornerwear on dustacket, emphasized slightly on the spine.

Danse Macabre #117/250: Small pencil writing on first white page, missing glassine wrapper.

Dark Dreamers #152/350: Near perfect.

Insomnia #981/1,250: Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.

Quietly Now #155/500: Near perfect.

Skeleton Crew #49/1,000: Includes a three-page press release from Jeff Connor. Small ding/scratch on slipcase. Top of dustjacket on spine has very minor bunches.

The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger audio tapes #640/800: Minor edge and corner wear.

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: Corner crease on limitation page.

The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: Near perfect.

The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200: Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.

Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

Please PM me for pictures and offers. Offers should be reasonable; think Bett's.
    Ha! I got one!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm succumbing to the thought of buying the Shining later today.

To do so I would need to sell something, so my Wind Through The Keyhole (UK) is up for grabs - no 158 of 200. It has only been opened to look at the number and at the art once.

I'd like $450, and would cover half the shipping to the US (I'm UK), and free in the UK. Paypal Gift for this please.

I buy mainly, but have provided a couple of books to guys on here, without incident. I like to receive decent packages, so would deliver the same.

pm me if interested

Cheers, Dave

Added ......

insomnia gift edition (us) $60 & Dark Tower Artist Edition $60 PayPal gift - full shipping applies for these. D.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm making a few of these cases if anyone is interested -- made of Dark Walnut, Engraved and painted spine to be similar to the spine of the book (Exorcist/Legion by CD)

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    I'm making a few of these cases if anyone is interested -- made of Dark Walnut, Engraved and painted spine to be similar to the spine of the book (Exorcist/Legion by CD)

Another AWESOME Dolso creation!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want to buy a Shining S/L?

Joke by the way.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

How much for the Exorcist case Dolso?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I'm gonna guess around $125-$150 plus shipping, but that's just me. Log onto his site and email him!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Edit: Moved to correct thread.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm gonna guess around $125-$150 plus shipping, but that's just me. Log onto his site and email him!!!
    Bill is actually right on -- The case is $125 plus shipping. Of course, if you add more or less 'bells & whistles' the price changes. If we wanted to engrave very much more of the books spine design, we'd probably have to get CD's permission but it would certainly be do-able. I've also started using some other materials for liners (velvet, 'pleather', etc.). Feel free to email or PM me if I can answer any questions..........
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Bill is actually right on -- The case is $125 plus shipping. Of course, if you add more or less 'bells & whistles' the price changes. If we wanted to engrave very much more of the books spine design, we'd probably have to get CD's permission but it would certainly be do-able. I've also started using some other materials for liners (velvet, 'pleather', etc.). Feel free to email or PM me if I can answer any questions..........
    I ain't CFO of "Dolso Creations" for nothing!!! LOL LOL LOL For the record, Dick is the generous one!!!

Come to think of it, he's also the staff as well!!! I'm just a "mouthpiece"!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Emphasis on "Mouth" LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have sold two of my S/Ls, which is great, but I'd like to sell them all. eBay is the next step, but I'd rather sell them here. I realize I didn't include prices on the first post, so let's do that here. Also posting all of my anthology proofs and some extra promo items I have. I'll see what else I can find. All prices includes US shipping. And also, only one "FREE WITH PURCHASE" item per item ordered, thanks

SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS
    • Christine #608/1,000: $700. Very minor stain on last page of text and first white page in rear. Slipcase has minor rubbing on bottom. Minor edge and cornerwear on dustacket, emphasized slightly on the spine.
    • Danse Macabre #117/250: $800. Small pencil writing on first white page, missing glassine wrapper.
    • Insomnia #981/1,250: $400. Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.
    • Skeleton Crew #49/1,000: $700. Includes a three-page press release from Jeff Connor. Small ding/scratch on slipcase. Top of dustjacket on spine has very minor bunches.
    • The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger audio tapes #640/800: $125. Minor edge and corner wear.
    • The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: $450. Corner crease on limitation page.
    • The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: $250. Near perfect.
    • The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200:$400. Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.
    • Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: $300. Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

US FIRST EDITIONS
    • The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three: $50 each. 1) Dustjacket has minor edgewear, stronger on spine, with minor creases. Vertical crease on rear. 2) Dustjacket has some rubbing and a small tear on the front cover and the bottom of the spine. Flaps folded in slightly at the wrong lengths. Still has DMG order form.
    • Needful Things: $15. Previous owner inscription on one of the first end pages. Dustjackethas minor edgewear near spine.
    • Gerald's Game: $15. Dustjacket has minor edgewear near spine and very minor edgewear on flaps.
    • The Green Mile 2: FREE WITH PURCHASE! The Mouse On The Mile: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile 5: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Night Journey: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile 6: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Coffey On The Mile: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Very minor edgewear, no slipcase.
    • The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon: $15. Very minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah: $30. Very small indentions/scratches in center of cover. Can only see them in the right light.
    • The Colorado Kid: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Extremely minor edge and cornerwear.
    • Blaze: $15. Near perfect. Small pencil marks on first page.

UK FIRST EDITIONS
    • Rose Madder: $25. Very minorly stained on edges of the page block. Minor crinkles on dustjacket edges. No ribbon.
    • Cell: $30. Near perfect, inside front cover pastedown has diagonal indentation.

PROOFS/ADVANCE READER COPIES
    • The Best American Short Stories 2007: $50. Near perfect.
    • In The Shadow Of The Master: Classic Tales By Edgar Allan Poe: $50. Near perfect.
    • Prime Evil: $50. Near perfect.
    • Wastelands: Stories Of Life After Apocalypse: $50. Inscribed "For Hannes, enjoy!" and signed by John Joseph Adams on title page. Near perfect.
    • Screamplays: $50. Near perfect.
    • The Chronicles Of Harry Burdick: $50. Near perfect.
    • Dark Masques: $50. Near perfect.
    • The Big Book Of Necon: $50. Near perfect.
    • From The Borderlands: $50. Near perfect.
    • A Life In Cinema: $50. Near perfect.
    • McSweeney's Mammoth Treasury Of Thrilling Tales: $50. Signed by Michael Chabon on title page. Near perfect.
    • H. P. Lovecraft: Against The World, Against Life: $50. Near perfect.
    • Science Fiction: The 100 Best Novels: $25. Near perfect. Small mention of Stephen King.
    • Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King: $50. Near perfect.
    • Reel Terror: $25. Near perfect. Small mention of Stephen King.
    • He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheon: $50 each. 2 copies, both near perfect.
    • Misery (Viking): $75. Extremely minor cornerwear and extremely minor/small glossy stain on rear.

PROMO ITEMS
    • The Dark Half Mask: $30. Minor edgewear and minor bends/creases.
    • The Dark Half Bird Seed: $50. Near perfect.
    • Graveyard Shift Ratmobile: $75. Very minor creases and bends.
    • The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home Bookmark: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Near perfect.
    • Needful Things Postcard: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Near perfect.

Again, all prices includes US shipping. Please, ask for pictures and don't be afraid to haggle. I'd like to sell all of these items, so the more you offer to buy, the more lenient I can be with the prices. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some Joe Hill books/mags/keys etc. for sale...i wouldn't be as clued-in on the pricings for these as i would for King books (i just know what i paid!) so if you're interested in something send me a fair offer and we can try and work out a deal,thx,barry.

3rd alternative magazine #37
    crimewave 8
    heart shaped box 2nd signed + dated (28 mar '07) gollancz
    heart shaped box 1st signed + dated (27 mar '07) gollancz
    stories proof
    stories h/b 1st signed + doodled
    new dead p/b 1st signed x2 + doodled
    poes children h/b 1st signed
    horns s/l #23/500
    horns proof (gollancz)
    horns special bound 1/1180 (morrow)
    horns h/b 2nd signed + doodled "best" (gollancz)
    horns h/b 1st signed + doodled "damnably" (gollancz)
    horns h/b signed + doodled + dated (16 feb '10) (morrow)
    gunpowder s/l #23/300
    20th century ghosts p/b 1/1000
    postscipts 5 p/b signed
    postscripts 3 p/b
    postscripts 3 s/l #131/150
    better than home 2nd signed + doodled
    stories s/l #167/250
    the cape 1 shot mag signed
    kodiak 1 shot mag signed
    l + k #1 signed/dated
    l + k #2 signed/dated
    l + k #3 signed
    l + k #4 signed/dated
    idw 1st 10 years signed
    echo key #53/500
    ghost key signed #357/500
    head key signed #53/500

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE!!!!

- S/L Skeleton Crew # 112 (F-/F-): $650.00

In EXCELLENT condition......F-/F- is conservative!

Paypal Gift, Domestic Shipping Included / International at Actual costs.....

Thanks!

Tim

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder what that makes a less than fine Skeleton Crew worth?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you have one for sale a slightly less than fine copy would be five dollars, but I'll give you ten because you're a friend.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    If you have one for sale a slightly less than fine copy would be five dollars, but I'll give you ten because you're a friend.
    Appreciate the generous offer! I'll stick with $650.00 and I'm being overly cautious with the rating! No visible flaws...mainly just that the paper adhered to the slipcase has minor, minor edgewear.....

$650.00 is a great price in my opinion!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Appreciate the generous offer! I'll stick with $650.00 and I'm being overly cautious with the rating! No visible flaws...mainly just that the paper adhered to the slipcase has minor, minor edgewear.....

$650.00 is a great price in my opinion!
    I'd agree entirely! My "offer" was meant to be a silly sarcastic response to Jimmy's query regarding a less than fine copy. I actually never offer prices, but I am certain a $650 is a sweet deal. If I wasn't more than 650 short I'd jump on it.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, friends! I have thought long and hard on this and my financial situation is bad enough I may need to sell some books. I've never sold a book before. So basically if there's something you know I have make an offer. I'm not so good at prices and don't keep records so I don't REALLY know values, but if there's something in my collection you're interested in let me know and we'll talk about it. A few things are not for sale such as my author's copy of Christine, My Whelan drawing that came with my Knowing Darkness s/l (though I'd consider an offer on the book itself), Boneland S/l, the Roger Dean picture, and probably not the promo stuff (though you could try on some of that if you're really interested. I'd listen/read the offer, but am more inclined to say no. ) I'm not sure how long this will last. I mean I'm not looking to stop collecting or anything. I just need some dollars. I also have an album collection and numerous boxes of new to read once hardcovers and arcs plus quite a few non-king s/l's. I'll try to make a list, but I'm not sure how soon I could make a comprehensive list.

2 notes payment would have to be by paypal gift and shipping would be actual shipping.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1) Thank you AKC for listing your Skeleton Crew at such a great price.

2) Brice: LIST!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Shannon, I but I just had to ask when i saw AKC's awesome price for his copy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 515 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast