Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 515 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    That is interesting, I can see the differences. Interested in owning both of them? I really don't know what value to place on it. What would you say in your opinion is an approximate value of something like this?
    Funny to something posted that you assume you have the only one of, was never told it was the only one but I just assumed since it was an actual real drawing and nota copy or print.
    I think I recall Mark telling me that he wasn't happy with the first one he did (yours) and redid the art (mine) to give it a darker feel. I really can't tell much difference though. They look pretty much the same to me. I'm not sure of a value for either of these. I would guess $300 to $500? Maybe?
    I was figuring around $300 my self, so i had it listed on ebay for $199 starting big buy it now $250,lowered it to $199 but it now and still no takers and the auction ended with no sale. Relisted it lower but thought twice and took it back down.
    I am probably never going to frame it, so was hoping someone else would be interested. If anyone is interested let me know! We can make some sort of deal.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'd just like to throw my two cents in here. I've dealt with Twisted for a while now and she's completely reliable.

John
    I second that.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'd just like to throw my two cents in here. I've dealt with Twisted for a while now and she's completely reliable.

John
    I second that.
    I third it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

John
    Is she as twisted as her name implies?
    No more than any other King fan!

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks Guys! Nice to get a pat on the back every so often...
    And I might be a little more twisted than some other King fans but nothing too scary.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Thanks Guys! Nice to get a pat on the back every so often...
    And I might be a little more twisted than some other King fans but nothing too scary.
    Run like Hell!!! (J/K)

She's good folk!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Due to a nasty and uncalled for PM from a member, I am no longer offering any items for sale here.

Thank you for your understanding.

My Mood
    Angry

^

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Due to a nasty and uncalled for PM from a member, I am no longer offering any items for sale here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Hey man, maybe you should finalize your selling prices before you post them. We had an agreement for a price. I was waiting for you to send me your Paypal info after I agreed to pay the Paypal fee.

I waited days wondering when you were going to respond and nothing.. Then I see you had jacked up the price $100 and then sold it to someone else.

That's pretty low in my book. You sold out your honor for $100... Congrats.

My Mood
    Angry

Well now that you've outed yourself for the immature jackass that you are, I'll let the forum make up their own minds.

All sales are on the SELLER'S TERMS, period. Unfortunately for you, those terms did not include selling to you.

My recommendation to the rest of the forum would be to NOT DEAL with you under any circumstances. You've shown yourself to be unreasonable and overly emotional. For someone that's been here less than a month, that's a massive red flag.

Stop crying, suck it up and move on.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I'll let the forum make up their own minds.
    I'm sure I don't know all the details on this but if there really was an agreement on price between the two of you then you should have sold it to him, IMO.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy to give an opinion but first, let's try to keep the name calling out of it.

Was a price set through PM messages?

Would both of you be willing to share PM messages on this thread so we can make an informed opinion?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My updated Items for Sale are as follows:

New Lieutenant's Rap (NLR) PRINTER Copy (Not Numbered / Not Signed) FLAWLESS CONDITION $400.00 - SOLD!!

DTIII: The Waste Lands 1st/1st (F/NF - minor wear to tip of DJ) $50.00
    DTIV: Wizard & Glass 1st/1st (F/F) $100.00

DTII: Drawing of the Three 1st/1st Signed by Phil Hale (F/F) $70.00
    DTV: Wolves of the Calla 1st/1st Signed by Bernie Wrightson (F/F) $30.00
    DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st/1st Signed by Darrel Anderson (F/F) $125.00
    DTVII: The Dark Tower 1st/1st Signed by Michael Whelan with Ka Symbol (F/F) $75.00

DTVI: Song of Susannah Signed ARTIST EDITION (F/F) $100.00
    DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION (F/F) $65.00

S/L 'Salem's Centipede GIFT EDITION still in Shrink wrap: $200.00

PM if interested.....

AKC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, this just got interesting!!! Can't wait til the "F-U's" start to fly!!! An old fashion Internet flame war about to let loose!!!

Go get 'em Ric!!!!! Two go in, but only one comes out!!!

LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    OK, this just got interesting!!! Can't wait til the "F-U's" start to fly!!! An old fashion Internet flame war about to let loose!!!

LOL

Hehe, truth hurts I guess. The PMs he sent me were very colorful... and I'm not even going to reply directly to his posts.

The fact is, it went down just like I said. I even told him I had bought a S/L from Shannon a few weeks ago just in case me being a newish member would cause any possible hesitation... He didn't say that was a problem.

And boy am I glad I didn't send him a money order, seeing his true colors. That's how he wanted payment, at first... Yikes. I hope no one else did...

And to mulleins, I'd be happy to show my PMs, sent and received. That's forbidden on some boards though, but if it would help show the truth and it is ok, sure thing.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOL

Hehe, truth hurts I guess. The PMs he sent me were very colorful... and I'm not even going to reply directly to his posts.

The fact is, it went down just like I said. I even told him I had bought a S/L from Shannon a few weeks ago just in case me being a newish member would cause any possible hesitation... He didn't say that was a problem.

And boy am I glad I didn't send him a money order, seeing his true colors. That's how he wanted payment, at first... Yikes. I hope no one else did...

And to mulleins, I'd be happy to show my PMs, sent and received. That's forbidden on some boards though, but if it would help show the truth and it is ok, sure thing.
    Your decision on whether or not to show the PM's I believe.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recommend that we leave the situation in the past. Ric has decided to leave the Forum at his discretion and perhaps we should get the thread back "on track".......

No sense hashing out the details. Obviously it was a bad situation that led to harsh feelings. Ric has been a major contributor to this thread for awhile and I see no reason to try and prove who was right or wrong.

Let's get this thread back on track, I've got some GREAT things to sell!

AKC

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting that you are listing your DTVI artist edition for less than your DTVI artist signed trade first.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    I recommend that we leave the situation in the past. Ric has decided to leave the Forum at his discretion and perhaps we should get the thread back "on track".......

No sense hashing out the details. Obviously it was a bad situation that led to harsh feelings. Ric has been a major contributor to this thread for awhile and I see no reason to try and prove who was right or wrong.

Let's get this thread back on track, I've got some GREAT things to sell!

AKC
    Good points. I think Ric could have simply said goodbye and be gone. He became petulant and went through and deleted all the pictures in his Collection thread.
    I will be archiving that thread and we all can move on and get this thread on track.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast of "As The Dark Tower Turns"....... hehehehe!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed

Anyone interested in a MATCHING SET Lettered R Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 & 2?

PM if interested

Publish Price plus shipping

Mulleins

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few extra copies of 1st/1st Gunslingers. I'd be willing to part with one or two of my non-fine ones if anyone is interested (DJ has some of the usually minor rips and the very small markings on the book itself, but nothing bad really and they are NOT library editions or anything). I can take pictures obviously so you can see their condition.

Just thought that someone who didn't want to pay $700-$1000 or more for a 1st/1st Gunslinger might be interested in a copy. I have to see what I'm into them for, but definitely will sell them for less than EBay/AbeBooks/Etc!!!

I feel like this book will go up in value a lot after the movie/tv series comes out and there is a bunch of new eyeballs on the entire series.....shrug...

Any interest? I can put pictures up tonight of a couple of them I'd be willing to let go. I seriously have a problem...I think I have 7 copies now.

I have the "i will buy everything Stephen King mantra" down, but I have not grasped the "i better sell my dups and extra stephen king stuff to fuel my other purchases" program yet. sigh.....

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I am interested in one. What price range are you talking about?

Country
    Country Flag

When I get home, I will see how much they cost me and can take some pictures and post them here. I'm GUESSING around $400, but it depends on what I paid since I do believe I can get what I paid or more once the movies come out. I just need some room in my cabinet and it seems crazy to have this many copies and if I get back what I paid then I'm cool with it.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sir, I may be interested in one of your extra copies of THE GUNSLINGER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 515 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast