Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 515 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow - that's a true bargain Sir!

sk

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Centipede 'Salem's Lot gift edition (in original shrink wrap) in Collector's tray case with set of prints, $550 plus $25 shipping in US only via Paypal gift. PM if interested. SOLD!

no marks on the book; that is glare and a small hole in the shrink wrap.

slight edge bump that was there when originally received from The Collector.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Centipede 'Salem's Lot gift edition (in original shrink wrap) in Collector's tray case with set of prints, $550 plus $25 shipping in US only via Paypal gift. PM if interested.

Lot Guy is looking for these Ben...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Centipede 'Salem's Lot gift edition (in original shrink wrap) in Collector's tray case with set of prints, $550 plus $25 shipping in US only via Paypal gift. PM if interested.

Lot Guy is looking for these Ben...
    Thanks for the heads up Kris.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

That's such a pretty set. I've sold my Deluxe Leather, my Limited cloth- but I'm hanging on to this one. Good luck to all!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love the prints to complete my set - pretty sure thats not going to get split though
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They go for a 150 bucks I have seen!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have recently been offered a very nice copy of the UK Shining, which is too good to ignore. My previous copy is therefore up for grabs. A member here valued it at around $100 so thats my price (plus shipping). PM me if interested.

[IMG][/IMG]
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Centipede 'Salem's Lot gift edition (in original shrink wrap) in Collector's tray case with set of prints, $550 plus $25 shipping in US only via Paypal gift. PM if interested. SOLD

Update: item has been sold.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Grant's S/L The Talisman for grabs. This is number 4 of the Artist Presentation Edition limited to only 70 copies. The books have been bagged and un-opened for many years.
    However, there are some minor faults with the book and the slipcase. There is a little rubbing on the picture of the front cover of book 2 otherwise the books are in fine condition. The picture on the front of the slipcase has 2 bumps to the edges and two light scratches. Also, this picture is not as bright as my other copy suggesting some sun fading. There is some sticker residue on the back of the slipcase. Overall the slipcase is very good condition. All these faults i've tried to show in the photographs. I will send more if requested.
    It is being offered at $850 with free UK shipping or 50% split costs of international shipping ($50 to US). Payment by Gift Paypal. PM me if interested. PLEASE NOTE I AM BASED IN THE UK.

Book One (bagged)

Book two (bagged)

Picture front of slipcase

Sticker residue back of slipcase

Jon

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I wouldn't already have the numbered edition, I'd go for it.
    Great book at a very good price.

sk

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That seems to me to be a helluva price! Haven't kept up on it recently, but I think I paid over $400 more than that for one of these Artist's Talisman sets several years ago!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And there's me thinking I've set the price too low. Just going by Betts recent prices.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I think the damages probably bring it down to at least that price

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Doctor Sleep First Signed $190.00
    Doctor Sleep S/L $555.00
    Joyland First Signed $145.00
    IT S/L #135 S/L SOLD
    Paypal Gift
    Shipping at actual cost

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I have a few books for sale, Note that I am UK based, and prefer PayPal gift as payment.

Uk SL wind through the keyhole - number 158 of 200 - $400 - SOLD

Us Doctor Sleep SL- no 185 of 750 - $575

Quietly Now anthology signed by SK and plenty others $225

Desperation us SL - $275

Insomnia gift edition - $150

Exorcist - gauntlet edition LETTERED GG - make me an offer - not sure if want to sell but at the right price.....

Thanks Dave

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I have a copy of Grant's S/L The Talisman for grabs. This is number 4 of the Artist Presentation Edition limited to only 70 copies. The books have been bagged and un-opened for many years.
    However, there are some minor faults with the book and the slipcase. There is a little rubbing on the picture of the front cover of book 2 otherwise the books are in fine condition. The picture on the front of the slipcase has 2 bumps to the edges and two light scratches. Also, this picture is not as bright as my other copy suggesting some sun fading. There is some sticker residue on the back of the slipcase. Overall the slipcase is very good condition. All these faults i've tried to show in the photographs. I will send more if requested.
    It is being offered at $850 with free UK shipping or 50% split costs of international shipping ($50 to US). Payment by Gift Paypal. PM me if interested. PLEASE NOTE I AM BASED IN THE UK.

Book One (bagged)

Book two (bagged)

Picture front of slipcase

Sticker residue back of slipcase

Jon
    SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Selling My S/L Drawing of the Three

I just wanted to commend Dave for his excellent packaging skills, quick shipment and all around A++ transaction

Thanks
    John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This edition really cries out for a "Dolso" case. The DMG version is just terrible. They all seem to bow in the middle. All the editions.

Congrats to you though. Sorry for the untoward comment.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Item received and is beautiful! Another excellent packing job by BM. Tks!

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Item received and is beautiful! Another excellent packing job by BM. Tks!

Happy to hear it arrived safe & sound.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys! SOLD!

Tough times have just got tougher and I'm having to sell some books. Here's the first.

Up for sale is Stephen King's The Dark Tower 6: Song Of Susannah Artist Edition Grant Books. Book and DJ are in fine--mint--condition. $100 US Paypal Gift. Shipping is free inside the USA. Please email me if interested: beneadsfiction@gmail.com SOLD!
    Last edited by Ben Eads; 06-28-2014 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Sold!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that Ben, hope things pick up for you soon.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Stroppy! I deeply appreciate that.

I have one potential buyer. I will keep everyone updated.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I have recently been offered a very nice copy of the UK Shining, which is too good to ignore. My previous copy is therefore up for grabs. A member here valued it at around $100 so thats my price (plus shipping). PM me if interested.

[IMG][/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 515 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast