Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 515 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent...

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

SALE PENDING!

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    FOR SALE:

The Shining and Dr Sleep S/L matching #253 with Vincent Chong sketchbook. Lowest price anywhere... $1200!

* I will ship the buyer the dust jacket for The Shining as soon as I receive it from SP!

Shipping will be based upon where you live. I estimate this package will weigh approximately 15-18lbs due to book weights and packing material. I will ship worldwide.

Please PM... first come, first served! I will accept payment via Paypal Gift and have references available via iTrader.

Cheers!
    Brad

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few more King books and other stuff.

1. Joyland signed limited #246/724 unread F/F other than small dimple line to front jacket panel (light enough that it does not show through from the back) $345 OBO

2 Under The Dome pre signed first edition from tour event in Sarasota which I attended. NF+/NF+ This copy is new and unread but has some minor shelf wear. $ 165 OBO

3. 11/22/63 signed first new unread F/F condition. First printing signed at Sarasota tour event which I attended $200 OBO

4. Once Upon A Halloween Richard Laymon Cemetery Dance signed limited of 2000. $75 OBO

5. Alan Clark Imagination Fully Dilated Cemetery Dance #311/600 NF+ unread minor shelf wear $70 OBO

As in previous listing I am selling these books for a friend who has to sell her collection, If you would like to see photos PM me and I will email some to you. shipping is at cost, paid by buyer, and depends on the shipping method you want to use. If you have any questions please ask them.

Ken

Traveler wch1968 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul
    You either don't have 5 posts (Looks like you have 8 ), or you haven't responded to the registration email.

BTAIM, I usually warn members about new people coming in to sell things. Caveat emptor.
    I totally understand what you are saying about new members but I was sent here from Cemetery Dance forum (where I have been a member for quite a while) and like all the other guys & gals on here I am a genuine collector it's just the house we plan to move to is damn small

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure you are a good sport. I just usually issue the warning. I hope to hear about many successful transactions.

Traveler wch1968 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with the warning as I got my fingers burnt once in this way.

Very good vigilance if you ask me.

Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody collect China Mieville?
    I've got a few of his books I'm letting go.

Perdido Street Station UK Arc
    The Tain signed limited
    King Rat Signed Limited
    Iron Council UK signed, slipcased.

Let me know if you're interested.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default For Sale: S/L Dark Tower I and II

Hate to do this, but I need to take care of a couple of things. Selling My S/L Gunslinger #196 and Drawing of the Three #473

I'm not a seller hardly at all. Checked eBay and ABE for pricing guidance--not much help. I think the cheapest DT I on ABE is $7,500 which is ridiculous. The Collector estimates "$6,000 - $7,500" and documents one sold last November for $4,900.

I'm asking $4,600.

Cheapest DT II on ABE is like $1,400 which is also way too high, especially for a number over 500. (With mine, you get a number <500). The Collector estimates "$1,200 - $1,600" and documents one sold last November for $1,100 (not sure if below 500 or not).

I'm asking $1,000.

Priority insured shipping included.

PM any interest, questions, etc. Will be glad to supply additional photos upon request.

To prevent any misunderstandings, any PM merely asking for photos or posing questions will not be considered a "pending sale" or "commitment to purchase."

Patrick has first dibs on DT I if he wants it.

DT I (#196)

DT II (#473)

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys if you are going to do price cuts on a listing, can you go in adjust and repost as a second posting or do you need to retype your listing?

Thanks, Ken

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There's an edit function. If the post gets pushed back to an older page, you might as well post again with adjusted prices.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you "reply with quote" and edit within the quotes, that will work too, I think.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Hi guys if you are going to do price cuts on a listing, can you go in adjust and repost as a second posting or do you need to retype your listing?

Thanks, Ken
    However you like. You can "Reply With Quote", remove the quote wraps, edit as you like and post. It will appear as a new post. Alternately you can leave the quote wraps, edit, and add something outside of the quotes such as "bump", "updated", etc..

You can also just highlight your post, copy, paste, and edit as a new reply.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Hate to do this, but I need to take care of a couple of things. Selling My S/L Gunslinger #196 and Drawing of the Three #473

I'm not a seller hardly at all. Checked eBay and ABE for pricing guidance--not much help. I think the cheapest DT I on ABE is $7,500 which is ridiculous. The Collector estimates "$6,000 - $7,500" and documents one sold last November for $4,900.

I'm asking $4,600.

Cheapest DT II on ABE is like $1,400 which is also way too high, especially for a number over 500. (With mine, you get a number <500). The Collector estimates "$1,200 - $1,600" and documents one sold last November for $1,100 (not sure if below 500 or not).

I'm asking $1,000.

PM any interest, questions, etc. Will be glad to supply additional photos upon request.

To prevent any misunderstandings, any PM merely asking for photos or posing questions will not be considered a "pending sale" or "commitment to purchase."

Patrick has first dibs on DT I if he wants it.

DT I (#196)

DT II (#473)

I just want to advocate for divemaster. He is awesome to deal with - and we had no issues during our deal.

Also, his prices are spot on. I paid 1000 for my DT II that was under 500.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    -Salem's Lot. Centipede. S/L Black Ink. A really clean copy (the first copy I received had very slight wrinkling to cloth around the spine, hardley noticable, but still- Jerad picked out a perfect copy for me), kept in original numbered paper wrapper and locked in a trunk since day received. Number somewhere in the 200's (I forget). $1700 with free fed ex shipping. Paypal Gift.
    *SOLD*

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

-Salem's Lot. Centipede. S/L Black Ink. A really clean copy (the first copy I received had very slight wrinkling to cloth around the spine, hardley noticable, but still- Jerad picked out a perfect copy for me), kept in original numbered paper wrapper and locked in a trunk since day received. Number somewhere in the 200's (I forget). $1700 with free fed ex shipping. Paypal Gift.
    *SOLD*
    These books just keep going up and up! Wish I got mine when it was released!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Thanks, Ken
    Ken - your inbox is full.

Thanks.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Cracked tooth sale. I need a crown so my extras are up for sale.

All items are in fine condition*. I can provide pictures.

Make an offer, I need the money!!!

Suggested PayPal gift prices include domestic shipping. Intl. at cost.

Shivers VII S/L - SK's story Weeds - Richard Chizmar - Color Remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne - Signed by Richard Chizmar & Glenn Chadbourne - $150

Horns S/L (3 copies, #s 267, 379, 421) - Joe Hill - Slipcased - Signed & Devil Doodled by Joe Hill - $150 ea.

Gunpowder S/L - Joe Hill - PC - $100

The Shining - Stephen King - Limited Gift Edition - Slipcased - $115 - in shrinkwrap

Stephen King's The Dark Tower The Complete Concordance S/L - Robin Furth - Slipcased - Signed by Robin Furth - $100

The Essential Stephen King The Complete and Uncut Edition S/L - Stephen Spignesi - PC - Wooden Slipcase - Signed by Stephen Spignesi, George Beahm, Charlie Fried, Tyson Blue, Mick Garris, Jim Cole, Jay Molben, Michael R. Collings, Bev Vincent - $100

The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book Revised & Updated S/L - Signed by Brian James Freeman, Bev Vincent & Glenn Chadbourne - $40

The Stephen King Companion S/L - George Beahm - Signed by George Beahm - $25 (slight toning to page block, else fine*)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Price cuts!

Hi everyone I am in the position of having to help a friend who had a stroke and is unable to work sell part of her collection. while I have not listed anything for sale on the site I am a power seller with a 100% positive rating on ebay.

Stephen King

1. Matched Number (#767) Dark Tower Set, this is a complete set for this number consisting of The Dark Tower II thru The Dark Tower VII as well as Little Sisters Of Eluria and Wind Through The Keyhole. The set is unread and has been sitting on a shelf and is fine other than two light spots to the panel opposite the spine on the slipcase for DT II.
    Was $6,000 Now $5,250 OBO

2. Book Of The Dead signed numbered edition 130/500 fine in a fine jacket and a near fine plus slipcase two tiny dimples to the glossy slipcase. Was $350 Now $300 OBO

3. Best of Cemetery Dance signed numbered 292/400 F/F/F was $400 Now $340 OBO

Clive Barker

4. The Books Of Blood Weidenfeld & Nicolson first trade hard cover editions all 6 volumes Signed unread F/F they of course have the darkening to the paper and a few spots to the page edges. Was $450. Now $400 OBO

5. Books of Blood portfolio of the covers of the above editions 426/1000 all six cover prints signed by Clive the print for #1 is numbered as well as a 7th black and white print. the envelope is in very rough shape but the prints are in good shape other than spots to the back of two of them (spots don't show through) great art prints. Was $300 Now $250 OBO

6. Great and Secret Show First U.K. Edition signed NF/NF Unread copy with Bright pages but there is some dust darkening to the top page edges jacket has publishers price sticker. $50 sold!

7. Abarat signed 3rd printing HC F/F. Was $25 Now $20 OBO

8. Cabal signed limited 556/750 F/NF slipcase has light dent to back panel. Was $95.00 Now $75 OBO

other titles

9. Dark Carnival Gauntlet Signed Limited 509/700 signed by Bradbury and Barker F/F was $400 Now $350 OBO

10. The New Dead Signed limited PC/250 F/F Was $200 Now $175 OBO

11. Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Morrow 1st Signed doodled and dated !0/21/07 ME NF+ unread but a little shelf wear.
    Was $70 Now $55 OBO

12 Book Of Horrors 329/1000 F/F was $75 Now $60 OBO

13. October Dreams signed limited 116/450 F/F/F Was $250 Now $200 OBO

14. Dark Delicacies 304/500 Was $140 Now $100 OBO

15. Horror Writers of America Inc. Presents Freak Show 287/750 was $140 now $100 OBO

There will be some more books listed in a few days including some more signed King books. I know the prices may not be bargain prices but Figuring prices these days can be a bit tuff, and the money is going to a long time collector who is heart broken that she has to sell these books. So please help if you can. The shipping will be at cost, paid by buyer, and depends on how you would like the book shipped. and of course all offers are welcome and will be considered. If you have any questions pleas PM me and if you would like to see pictures of anything I will be happy to email photos. Paypal gift is the preferred method of payment.

Thanks, Ken

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Price cuts!

Hi everyone I am in the position of having to help a friend who had a stroke and is unable to work sell part of her collection. while I have not listed anything for sale on the site I am a power seller with a 100% positive rating on ebay.

Stephen King

1. Matched Number (#767) Dark Tower Set, this is a complete set for this number consisting of The Dark Tower II thru The Dark Tower VII as well as Little Sisters Of Eluria and Wind Through The Keyhole. The set is unread and has been sitting on a shelf and is fine other than two light spots to the panel opposite the spine on the slipcase for DT II.
    Was $6,000 Now $5,250 OBO

2. Book Of The Dead signed numbered edition 130/500 fine in a fine jacket and a near fine plus slipcase two tiny dimples to the glossy slipcase. Was $350 Now $300 OBO

3. Best of Cemetery Dance signed numbered 292/400 F/F/F was $400 Now $340 OBO

Clive Barker

4. The Books Of Blood Weidenfeld & Nicolson first trade hard cover editions all 6 volumes Signed unread F/F they of course have the darkening to the paper and a few spots to the page edges. Was $450. Now $400 OBO

5. Books of Blood portfolio of the covers of the above editions 426/1000 all six cover prints signed by Clive the print for #1 is numbered as well as a 7th black and white print. the envelope is in very rough shape but the prints are in good shape other than spots to the back of two of them (spots don't show through) great art prints. Was $300 Now $250 OBO

6. Great and Secret Show First U.K. Edition signed NF/NF Unread copy with Bright pages but there is some dust darkening to the top page edges jacket has publishers price sticker. $50 sold!

7. Abarat signed 3rd printing HC F/F. Was $25 Now $20 OBO

8. Cabal signed limited 556/750 F/NF slipcase has light dent to back panel. Was $95.00 Now $75 OBO

other titles

9. Dark Carnival Gauntlet Signed Limited 509/700 signed by Bradbury and Barker F/F was $400 Now $350 OBO

10. The New Dead Signed limited PC/250 F/F Was $200 Now $175 OBO

11. Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Morrow 1st Signed doodled and dated !0/21/07 ME NF+ unread but a little shelf wear.
    Was $70 Now $55 OBO

12 Book Of Horrors 329/1000 F/F was $75 Now $60 OBO

13. October Dreams signed limited 116/450 F/F/F Was $250 Now $200 OBO

14. Dark Delicacies 304/500 Was $140 Now $100 OBO

15. Horror Writers of America Inc. Presents Freak Show 287/750 was $140 now $100 OBO

There will be some more books listed in a few days including some more signed King books. I know the prices may not be bargain prices but Figuring prices these days can be a bit tuff, and the money is going to a long time collector who is heart broken that she has to sell these books. So please help if you can. The shipping will be at cost and depends on how you would like the book shipped. and of course all offers are welcome and will be considered. If you have any questions pleas PM me and if you would like to see pictures of anything I will be happy to email photos. Paypal gift is the preferred method of payment.

Thanks, Ken

Got a "Weaveworld" in there somewhere?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Would like to sell these ASAP, shipping will be a flat $7 in the US, feel free to make offers all I ask is that they are reasonable offers.
    PayPal friends/family payments please

**Carrie, 1st/1st, Signed, was signed at 3 Kings event in DC, have the flyer and ticket. unclipped jacket in very good shape. Book is in very good condition but may have been a library. Shows some tape marks on cover and paste marks on the end pages. $1000
    **Dr. Sleep, 1st/1st, Signed, in slipcase. $200
    **FDNS, 1st/1st, Signed, in slipcase. $200
    **Insomnia, 1st/1st, Signed, red lettering, $175
    **The Shining, gift edition, new in box with sketch book. $110
    **SOLD **Danse Macabre, unsigned limited edition, no slipcase or glassine, book in good condition, has 1st edition jacket on it, in good condition. $150
    **UK Christine, 1st/1st, book in very good or better shape, jacket very good slight edge wear. $offer

**ERROR Book, The Stand. the uncut 1990 edition, 1s/1st, Jacket does not have the title on it, Just empty black space where title should be. Unique book. $offer

**SOLD**The Gunslinger, dust jackets, have 2 1st/1st jackets, unclipped, both used and show edge wear and some fading to spine, over all would say they are in good condition. $25 each

PM or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Alrighty

Last time before they go to ebay

Borderlands 5 S/L - F/F/F Condition - 160 OBO
    He Is Legend S/L - F/F/F Condition - 215 OBO
    NOS4A2 Flatsigned with the inscription "Cause Gold Don't Come Off, Joe Hill" - Obtained at Dayton Signing - F/F - 75 OBO

Pictures available upon request - first to express interest will get the book - PayPal payment via the gift option or add 3.5%

Shipping will be AT COST anywhere in the world.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post

I'm asking $4,600.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I just want to advocate for divemaster. He is awesome to deal with - and we had no issues during our deal.

Also, his prices are spot on...
    UPDATE: Dark Tower II S/L is SOLD. Gunslinger S/L had a nibble but no sale as of yet. Still available.

DT I (#196)

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Selling my IT S/L PC copy. If interested PM me with offers

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a original painting by Glenn Chadbourne. It really is an amazing piece and in person and the depth of this painting is amazing... the painting measures 18x24. Pm with questions or offers... or if you would like some more pics. Cheers

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Selling IT S/L PC copy $650 pp gift

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 515 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast