Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
OK, I hinted that I might sell one or two of these, so I decided to sell two...I think these are a SWEET deal...original paintings by artist Alex McVey....each is 16" by 20" on heavy board, so fairly large. Each will be securely packed and shipped to you. Shipping is INCLUDED in the price I have set. Here is your chance (maybe ONLY) to own an Alex McVey original piece of artwork...these are UNFRAMED

As I do not visit here as often as I like, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT david@bettsbooks.com if you want to purchase one of these 2 pieces. I will try to look at my PMs here to see also but time stamp will dictate who got there first.

McVey Original Randall Flagg + Crow.....$650....PRICE DROPPED TO $575 SHIPPED OBO

McVey Original - Randall Flagg and Trash Can Man....$750...PRICE DROPPED TO $575 SHIPPED OBO

Maybe no one likes McVey art? Puzzled as to zero interest either here or on Betts site...2 members here told me privately that neither would last the day...we were all wrong!

So...PRICE REDUCTION...MOTIVATED TO SELL (I am out of work).....$575 either one shipped!