Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 515 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

See below for books still available.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    The below books from my personal collection are for sale. For general photos peruse my collection thread. I've tried to describe the books as fairly as possible and estimate what I believe the current retail market is, though I will be the first to admit I do not pay much attention to that, as (up to recently) I haven’t sold anything and had no intention to.

Not a fire sale, so this is not a pick-through-the-bargain-box-and flip-for-a-profit type of opportunity. But the books are nice and you'd be helping me out if you need to fill a hole in your collection.

PayPal, check, money order--it's all good.

Buy one book and I’ll split priority insured shipping costs in the U.S. Buy 2 and I’ll cover all U.S. shipping/insurance costs. I'll pop for the first $20 of any international shipping and fees--any balance is on the buyer.

Buy 3 or more books and I’ll also take 10% off the total cost in addition to the free U.S. shipping. If you have an offer that you think deserves a different consideration, feel free to PM me.

If you want more specific photos, feel free to PM me. However, to be fair, the first person to commit to payment gets the book; not necessarily the first person to engage in a Q/A conversation or “considering” a purchase.

Full return guarantee if not satisfied, buyer to pay return postage.

‘Salem’s Lot S/L #259 of 300. Case has one bumped corner, as does (to a lesser extent) the book. Otherwise Fine and appears unread. $1,950

Firestarter S/L #281 of 725. Book is Fine as issued; appears unread; slipcase with slight shelf rubbing: $1,150

Danse Macabre S/L #41 of 250. Book appears Fine and unread. Issued with a piece of tissue paper instead of a DJ; this is folded up in the book. Slipcase with three small nicks/tears in the cloth. $900

Christine S/L #712 of 1000. Book is Fine as issued in slipcase; DJ with slight rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase, and one small closed tear. $700

Cujo S/L #345 of 750. Fine as issued in acetate jacket and slipcase; no flaws. $750

Skeleton Crew S/L #831 of 1000. Fine book and DJ, as issued with a J.K. Potter print laid in. Also has original invoice ($75!!); original slipcase has a horizontal wrinkle that looks like it came that way from production: $700

Six Stories S/L #178 of 800(?). Softcover in slipcase; appears unread. Spine not cracked or creased; slight edge rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase. $700

The Talisman S/L #354 of 1200. 2-volume set; books look Fine and unread; the books are housed in the original snap-case box; box has 3 bumped corners and the bottom of one edge of the box is starting to separate in one spot and the cloth shows a slight separation in another. $425

Dolan’s Cadillac S/L #533 of 1000. Book appears Fine and unread. No DJ, as issued. $375.

Under the Dome UK (Hodder & Stoughton) S/L #60 of 500. Unread; Mint in slipcase, as issued. $280

Under the Dome U.S. (Simon & Schuster) collector’s edition in slipcase with trading card set. Signed (not numbered); unread; Mint as issued. $280

The Best American Short Stories 2007. Flatsigned by King; softcover; appears unread; spine not cracked or creased. $130

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

See below for books still available.
    The below books from my personal collection are for sale. For general photos peruse
    [URL="http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?10941

PM sent last night. Please let me know if that book is still available. No rush -- but I'll take care of business quickly on my end for you.

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM received and deal done!

Post edited above for several sales.

Along the Path of the Beam coderedx is on a distinguished road

My wanted list... send me a PM if you have copies for sale near the price ranges listed on stephenkingcollector.com.

Centipede Press's Salem's Lot Unsigned Limited
    Insomnia Gift Edition
    Full Dark No Stars Gift Edition

First Editions:
    The Long Walk
    Pet Sematary
    It
    For Sale:
    Shivers I, III, and VII - $50 for All 3 - Numbers I and III are signed by some of the authors.

Wanted:
    Full Dark, No Stars Gift Edition
    Centipede Press Salem's Lot Gift Edition

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by coderedx View Post
    My wanted list... send me a PM if you have copies for sale near the price ranges listed on stephenkingcollector.com.

Insomnia Gift Edition

First Editions:
    The Long Walk
    Pet Sematary
    It
    There is actually a separate thread called Books Wanted. You might want to post that there to get more exposure to your list

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coderedx View Post

Insomnia Gift Edition

First Editions:
    The Long Walk
    Pet Sematary
    It
    There is actually a separate thread called Books Wanted. You might want to post that there to get more exposure to your list

Here it is:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...s-Items-Wanted
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy mgerner214 will become famous soon enough mgerner214's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mgerner214 View Post
    Lower Price

For Sale 1990 Limited Edition STAND # 545 with Coffin $1,800
    This is a beautiful copy of the Signed Limited Edition of the STAND with Coffin.
    NF to F book and Coffin, and has Glassine DJ

Email me if interested and I will send photos.
    $1,800 + ship via PayPal
    I just put it up on eBay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301359596273...84.m1586.l2649

Item Number:301359596273
    UPDATED:
    $1700 +ship Paypal
    On consignment with David at Betts, thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Just put a CARRIE 1st in VG+++ to NF up on eBay NR auction or low buy it now.
    eBay item number 301392283758

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301392283758...84.m1586.l2649

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do you want for it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

What do you want for it?
    I would like to get $600 PP family or $650 PP and I'll cover priority ship.
    I would end the auction for a private deal, send me a note if interested.
    Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

What do you want for it?
    Thanks!
    Sold, thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do you want for it?
    Thanks!
    Why did you cancel the Ebay listing? I bid on it....

Edit.. just seen why
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do you want for it?
    Thanks!
    Sold, thanks!

Dammit!!!! I have to stop sleeping so late.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed copy of Revival with ticket stub from KC.

$210 shipped in the US.

Comes with event flyer.

ON HOLD
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Signed copy of Revival with ticket stub from KC.

$210 shipped in the US.

Comes with event flyer.
    I will agree this is the BEST price I have seen...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale to any current DT.org member from "abroad" ONLY
    I have returned from both the Kansas City and Wichita "Revival" events with a total of 2 extremely nice signed copies with associated proof of attendance ticket with receipt/flyer/bookmarks etc.
    I am keeping one, the other I originally thought might be a nice gift for my wife is up for grabs. (she really could care a less)
    Let me know (PM) if you're interested. $235
    Last edited by Cook; 11-16-2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Price adjustment.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Free Line Ticket for signing Portland Maine Tomorrow 3:15 PM I have extra tickets, all my family backed out. Just need bodies in exchange for 1 free book! Anybody live in the Portland area? Need 5 people. I will give 1 free ticket!

Need help!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Portland Maine Revival Tour Books a Million.

Free line ticket and book REVIVAL. Just need 5 people to show up in Portland ME. I will give you 1 ticket + Book in exchange for 5 people showing up and getting books signed.

I will be there tomorrow, but my travel companions just backed out!!!

Do you live in the area? Know people that do? Now is your chance to get a signed copy of revival Free. Shouldn't take longer than 30 -40 minutes!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Free line ticket and book REVIVAL. Just need 5 people to show up in Portland ME. I will give you 1 ticket + Book in exchange for 5 people showing up and getting books signed.

Do you live in the area? Know people that do? Now is your chance to get a signed copy of revival Free. Shouldn't take longer than 30 -40 minutes!
    Just go through the line several times. Fake mustache, change beanie, use a cane, etc. It worked easier than that in Austin. Only trouble there was line moved quickly.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    For sale "Revival" to any current DT.org member from "abroad" ONLY
    I have returned from both the Kansas City and Wichita "Revival" events with a total of 2 extremely nice signed copies with associated proof of attendance ticket with receipt/flyer/bookmarks etc.
    I am keeping one, the other I originally thought might be a nice gift for my wife is up for grabs. (she really could care a less)
    Let me know (PM) if you're interested. $235

Sorry... Forgot to mention the book name "Revival"

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Shoot me email - shacharcr@gmail.com

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Austin event signed copy of revival.

New, signed copy of revival obtained at the austin book signing event. Asking $250 paypal gift.

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Country
    Country Flag

Lower Price

For Sale 1990 Limited Edition STAND # 545 with Coffin $1,800
    This is a beautiful copy of the Signed Limited Edition of the STAND with Coffin.
    NF to F book and Coffin, and has Glassine DJ

Email me if interested and I will send photos.
    $1,800 + ship via PayPal
    I just put it up on eBay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301359596273...84.m1586.l2649

Item Number:301359596273
    UPDATED:
    $1700 +ship Paypal
    On consignment with David at Betts, thanks!
    Sold Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

I have four Arkham House books up on Heritage (Jumbee; The Opener of the Way; The House on the Borderland; and Skull-Face and Others). Listed in the current "Weekly Internet Rare Books...Auction #201447. If you are an Arkham collector (or just want to throw a couple of bids my way), be sure and check them out. Three of the four books are quite a bit better than described. The House on the Borderland is especially nice.

Lot numbers are 93120; 93128; 93129; and 93134.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have four Arkham House books up on Heritage (Jumbee; The Opener of the Way; The House on the Borderland; and Skull-Face and Others). Listed in the current "Weekly Internet Rare Books...Auction #201447. If you are an Arkham collector (or just want to throw a couple of bids my way), be sure and check them out. Three of the four books are quite a bit better than described. The House on the Borderland is especially nice.

Lot numbers are 93120; 93128; 93129; and 93134.
    I'll watch them. My budget might not allow a bid but I'm interested none the less.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 515 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast