Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 515 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 12873

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

No longer for sale

It S/L'd set is currently for sale, if interested PM me a "reasonable" offer. (I'm not assigning an asking price because I really suck at it.)
    Condition is as new, see posted pics (also some additional pics in my collection thread)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone would like to come to the Bradenton event as my guest, I am asking $150, and you have to give me the signed copy of Revival at the end of the night.

Or, $400 and you keep the signed Revival.

I have "Advocate" tickets, which in addition to seeing the event, allows you to buy a signed book, and get you in to the wine and cheese reception (not the one King is attending).

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew is temporarily not for sale
    It will be re-listed individually later.... I previously neglected to mention all the specifics (comes with potter art-book)

Christine is no longer for sale.
    Christine S/L'd & Skeleton Crew S/L'd is currently for sale, if interested PM me a "reasonable" offer.
    Condition is as new, see posted pics (also some additional pics in my collection thread)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Cook you have some great titles for sale. Wish I was buying right now. Good luck with the sales

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Argh! 24 hours after spending money on some sports collectibles, a Christine S/L comes up for sale. My NBA memorabilia needed to feel the love too though.

But, since you're in a selling mode, do you have a Shining 1/1 you'd be interested in parting with?

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    If anyone would like to come to the Bradenton event as my guest, I am asking $150, and you have to give me the signed copy of Revival at the end of the night.

Or, $400 and you keep the signed Revival.

I have "Advocate" tickets, which in addition to seeing the event, allows you to buy a signed book, and get you in to the wine and cheese reception (not the one King is attending).

PM me if interested.
    PM sent!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Christine S/L'd & Skeleton Crew S/L'd is currently for sale, if interested PM me a "reasonable" offer. (I'm not assigning an asking price because I really suck at it.)

[/IMG]

if you are going to sell your stand, pm me ;D

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Carrie PS Lettered

Make Offer

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For Sale:

Carrie PS Lettered

Make Offer
    Good luck on the sale - should draw some attention.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cook is bringing some awesome S/Ls to the market and I was fortunate enough to grab the 'Salem's and Matching IT/Art Portfolio before somebody else did.

Just a matter of time before the others are snatched up.....

AKC

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Cook is bringing some awesome S/Ls to the market and I was fortunate enough to grab the 'Salem's and Matching IT/Art Portfolio before somebody else did.

AKC
    Geez, Tim, you're having a very good week!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For Sale:

Carrie PS Lettered

Make Offer
    Good luck on the sale - should draw some attention.
    Indeed. This'll be one worth watching.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

AKC
    Geez, Tim, you're having a very good week!
    Yeah, but will be selling a few items too. Took the opportunity to acquire Cook's matching IT set and will soon be selling my S/L IT and Art Portfolio that are not matching.

As for the 'Salem's, I think it's important to grab 'em while u can!

Yesterday's acquisitions were more about "upgrading" than acquiring new items.

But yeah, all-in-all, a great week!

Thanks fellas....

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Well done Tim!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Regulator's is Sold

Regulator's S/L'd is currently for sale, if interested PM me a "reasonable" offer. (I'm not assigning an asking price because I really suck at it.)

Final price will be cheaper to you if purchased with Desperation S/L'd (see previous post)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It really annoying that the only thing preventing me from buying all of these wonderful items is just a simple lack of disposable income - why am I being made to suffer just because of that??
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be re-listed individually later.... I previously neglected to mention all the specifics (comes with Potter art-book)

Christine is no longer for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Christine S/L'd & Skeleton Crew S/L'd is currently for sale, if interested PM me a "reasonable" offer. (I'm not assigning an asking price because I really suck at it.)

[/IMG]

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the regulators sl.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Gabe!!! Now you just need a favorite "Mobster" in your sig!!! LOL $10 gets you a scrolling title!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So many good books for sale!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be re-listed individually later with new pictures.
    My apologies, I had previously neglected to mention all the specifics (forgot to post it with potter artbook)
    Anyway, it is going to be sold with the signed limited artbook by Potter and yes it does have the fold-out poster.

Thank you to the DT.org member for inquiring.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew is no longer for sale.

Skeleton Crew S/L'd is now back up for sale.
    My apologies, I had previously neglected to mention all the specifics (forgot to post it with art portfolio)
    This is being sold with the S/L'd art portfolio by JK Potter titled "JK Potter's Art of Skeleton Crew" and yes it does have the fold-out poster.
    Thank you to the DT.org member for bring this to my attention.

[IMG][/IMG]

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome edition.
    Still one of my all-time favorite King limiteds.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    In the hopes that we will finally be leaving South Carolina soon, I thought I'd try selling a few things that I have hanging around on here before putting them on ebay.

Joyland Collector slipcase-- I bought it from Tippy in June, but I now have a Dolso to replace it! I am just looking to get what I paid for it, which I think was $25 + shipping. And I will throw in some paperback from my donation stack so that I can send it media mail. SOLD!

Holdorf Pet Sematary: $40 + shipping SOLD!

Holdorf Salem's Lot: $20 + shipping

Holdorf The Stand $20 + shipping

All prices Paypal Family/Gift w/ media mail. I'll gladly ship Priority and I'll even ship overseas, although shipping costs may outweigh book prices.

Pictures available if you like. Thanks!
    BUMP. I'll be listing the final 2 Holdorfs on ebay this weekend, but let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
    These are now on ebay along with one of Jeff's The Bachman Books slipcase. Just looking to get what I put into each. Thanks!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I want the Bachman Books slipcase but it is my understanding, Roadwork won't fit.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 515 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast