Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 515 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Yeah I wanna know why they were banned?
    Critics of the action figures cried "foul", and based their opposition on the notion that kids should not be encouraged to play with "slavery toys". They are banned from being sold on eBay as well.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Yeah I wanna know why they were banned?
    Critics of the action figures cried "foul", and based their opposition on the notion that kids should not be encouraged to play with "slavery toys". They are banned from being sold on eBay as well.
    Actually, I can kinda see that. It is inappropriate for children and a "dark" time in American History. Kids grow up way too soon these days, right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol as soon as I heard they were banned from stores, I thought to myself, BUY THEM! BUY THEM NOW! So I rushed off to eBay, but unfortunately, all of America was thinking the same thing, as the individual action figures were selling for $200+. And I mean SELLING! So slow, lost my chance at becoming a millionaire.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

BANNED TOY 1971

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok now I know the story behind them, I want them even more! Lol

Too PC if you ask me, but hey, I guess there aren't too many Nazi action figures out there either...

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$100 shipped for all these books

Norman Partridge "Johnny Halloween" S/L but without Signature Page

Tim Lebbon "Last Exit for the Lost" S/L 1 of 1500

Blood Splattered & Politically Incorrect S/L 1 of 750

Jeff Strand "Disposal" S/L #395 of 400

Ronald Kelly "Hell Hollow" S/L 1 of 1000

Al Sarrantonio "Halloweenland" S/L 1 of 1250

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    BANNED TOY 1971
    That model kit reminds me of the Pirates of the Caribbean with ZAP/ACTION kits.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell my IT S/L

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also remarqued Horns S/L - $300

And Looking Glass S/L signed b Joe Hill etc - $105

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lower prices than last time ...
    • Pictures and more specific info available upon request
    • I try to be very specific when noting conditions.
    • All prices include US shipping. PayPal Gift is a must.
    • Please come at me with best offers and trades. I'm not collecting S/Ls or anthology proofs at the moment, but my US/UK first editions, promo, foreign, and proof subcollections still need a lot of work! Trade!
    • Only one "FREE WITH PURCHASE" item per item ordered, thanks!

SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS
    • Insomnia #981/1,250: $325. Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.
    • The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: $400. Corner crease on limitation page.
    • The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: $200. Near perfect.
    • The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200:$350. Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.
    • Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: $250. Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

US FIRST EDITIONS
    • The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three: $30 each. 1) Dustjacket has minor edgewear, stronger on spine, with minor creases. Vertical crease on rear. 2) Dustjacket has some rubbing and a small tear on the front cover and the bottom of the spine. Flaps folded in slightly at the wrong lengths. Still has DMG order form.
    • Needful Things: $10. Previous owner inscription on one of the first end pages. Dustjacket has minor edgewear near spine.
    • Gerald's Game: $10. Dustjacket has minor edgewear near spine and very minor edgewear on flaps.
    • The Green Mile 2: FREE WITH PURCHASE! The Mouse On The Mile: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile 5: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Night Journey: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile 6: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Coffey On The Mile: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Very minor edgewear, no slipcase.
    • The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon: $10. Very minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah: $20. Very small indentions/scratches in center of cover. Can only see them in the right light.
    • The Colorado Kid: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Extremely minor edge and cornerwear.
    • Blaze: $12. Near perfect. Small pencil marks on first page.

UK FIRST EDITIONS
    • Rose Madder: $20. Very minorly stained on edges of the page block. Minor crinkles on dustjacket edges. No ribbon.
    • Cell: $20. Near perfect, inside front cover pastedown has diagonal indentation.

PROOFS/ADVANCE READER COPIES
    • Prime Evil: $30. Near perfect.
    • Screamplays: $30. Near perfect.
    • Dark Masques: $30. Near perfect.
    • From The Borderlands: $30. Near perfect.
    • A Life In Cinema: $30. Near perfect.
    • Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King: $30. Near perfect.
    • He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheon: $30. Near perfect.
    • Misery (Viking): $50. Extremely minor cornerwear and extremely minor/small glossy stain on rear.

PROMO ITEMS
    • The Dark Half Mask: $30. Minor edgewear and minor bends/creases.
    • The Dark Half Bird Seed: $40. Near perfect.
    • Graveyard Shift Ratmobile: $60. Very minor creases and bends.
    • The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home Bookmark: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Near perfect.
    • Needful Things Postcard: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Near perfect.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Two slipcases up for sale - would make nice art or whatever you want to do with em.

They have two flaws - see pics

Best offer takes them (be reasonable)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: the three Grant DT slipcases. You know the ones. I-III, IV-V, VI-VII.
    In unused condition, all sent to me from Grant direct. I thought I'd end up with two DT sets one day, but now not so sure.

I have no idea what they are worth, and so make me an offer. Very open to trades.

Shipping will be from New Zealand, and so may be around the $35-$45usd. I'll confirm this for any buyer prior to confirming a sale.

Cheers
    James
    BUMP

Keen for some Joe Hill Horns trade if anyone interested?

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Last day to snag the following books, with a donation to the Haven fund:
    • Sherlock Holmes: The Legend Begins, Rebel Fire - Andrew Lane First Printing/First Edition/Advance Reader's Edition
    • The Horse Whisperer - Nicholas Evans First Printing/First Edition
    • Four Past Midnight - 1st edition Viking HC (to: Randy Love: Mother xmas 1990, dust jacket price clipped)
    • Needful Things - 1st edition Viking HC

Check out this link for more info.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my Dark Tower comic collection. Decided to just go with hardcovers only...no reserve (due to a screw up on turbo lister) on this and the bid so far is only $15...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Tower-1...item1c3065889f

I have this in the comic thread as well, was hoping it will sell for more than $15...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dyetye View Post
    Selling my Dark Tower comic collection. Decided to just go with hardcovers only...no reserve (due to a screw up on turbo lister) on this and the bid so far is only $15...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Tower-1...item1c3065889f

I have this in the comic thread as well, was hoping it will sell for more than $15...
    I should hope so!!! Those guys went for $4 a pop and up!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st edition of Insomnia with price-clipped DJ (easily replaced).

Book is in FINE condition.

$195 shipped in US.

Email me in interested.

Thanks.

RS
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

$195 shipped in US.

Email me in interested.

Thanks.

RS
    Is it dated too, Tippy?.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

$195 shipped in US.

Email me in interested.

Thanks.

RS
    Is it dated too, Tippy?.
    It is not.

Here is a picture:

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

im looking to trade some extras from my George r martin collection for signed and collectable limited or 1st edition King or Joe hill books.
    I have all the US 1st/1st editions as well as a signed slipcase 1st edition of the Bantom game of thrones.
    also have fever dream s/l and some RARE arcs of Game of thrones. any interest?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this will interest anyone here. I am looking to sell off some of my Miracleman (Alan Moore and Neil Gaiman) items:

Complete run of miracleman 1-24 + apocrypha (1-3) and Kimota companion book for $350. All in very nice condition (issue #24 has a crease on cover - this was a printing issue and many have this problem, #15 is very nice condition)

Complete run of Warrior magazine (early Alan Moore work) - 1-26; $250 - includes moore's work on marvelman/miracleman and V for Vendetta - these are magazines - all in nice condition.

Please feel free to ask any questions or for pics. The warrior run is a pain to get altogether - since this was from early 80s

Or both for $550

I have the trades as well (2 sets) - but wasn't ready to sell those unless someone is really interested.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    also have fever dream s/l
    That's been on my Want List for quite some time, but am afraid I have nothing significant to offer in trade. Good luck in your search.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    im looking to trade some extras from my George r martin collection for signed and collectable limited or 1st edition King or Joe hill books.
    I have all the US 1st/1st editions as well as a signed slipcase 1st edition of the Bantom game of thrones.
    also have fever dream s/l and some RARE arcs of Game of thrones. any interest?
    I wish I had something worth trading for the 1st editions and the slipcased Bantom, but you're way ahead of me in your King collection.
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Centipedes Press "Stephen King Interviews"........

Bound in the same Japanese Cloth as the #'d Limited and comes in Slipcase as issued privately by the Publisher.

According to many sources, less than 10 produced...

MAKE OFFER

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics of the book? Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Pics of the book? Thanks!
    Ari, will have to take more pics when I return home tomorrow night. See below for Title Page...both book and slipcase is bound in the same cloth as the Lettered Traycase and #'d Edition...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 515 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast