Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 515 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    when were the dates of the last ones sold at Betts? I bought mine (the one I have for sale now) from Stu several years ago .
    All sold by David in the last year.
    well, guess david's just selling to low.... damn ya david... if someone want's my copy... it'll be 3850.00, but I will negotiate on the shipping

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 S/L #599 $240 Shipped

Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 Gift edition $150 Shipped

And my last 4 UK editions have to go :

#Bag of Bones Holographic Proof without slipcase

#Firestarter UK Proof ( all the black colour on the spine is gone )

#Hearts in Atlantis UK Proof ( Dark Blue )

#Misery World Book Night 2012 Edition

$110 for all four shipping included .

Pay with paypal gift option

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Phil hale Remarque - only 1 of 14 ever done

600 cash or trade

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a great price on the SOD s/l. Someone should snap that up.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another item from AKC!!!!

S/L Firestarter (F/F LIKE NEW Condition): $1,100

Paypal Gift....Domestic Shipping Free/ Int'l Actual. Also have the other items at Betts!

Anybody interested in a S/L LETTERED Gunslinger?

AKC

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

After a Very long and hard thought process I've decided that I am going to sell all of my collection.

There are some priorities that have taken precedent over book collecting and hopefully someday soon I can get back into it. For now however I have to make the hardest choice I've had to make in a really lomg time. I will be posting some great books over the next few days and hopefully you guys will be able to take advantage of them. If you would like a list tonight feel free to pm me.

If nothing changes in my situation this week I will bow out for good. If my situation changes for the better I may reconsider selling.
    Last edited by Thelangoleer; 10-07-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Depending on this week

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Genuinely sorry to hear that you're selling up Nick - I hope it all (including marketing your collection) works out okay for you
    We all float down here!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Hope everything works out for you as well.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    After a Very long and hard thought process I've decided that I am going to sell all of my collection.

There are some priorities that have taken precedent over book collecting and hopefully someday soon I can get back into it. For now however I have to make the hardest choice I've had to make in a really lomg time. I will be posting some great books over the next few days and hopefully you guys will be able to take advantage of them. If you would like a list tonight feel free to pm me.

If nothing changes in my situation this week I will bow out for good. If my situation changes for the better I may reconsider selling.
    Best of luck to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear your sellinbg, but will certainly check out your list when you post.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that. Good luck!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE OR TRADE

11-22-63 Blue Proof (US - Scribner).

Send me your offer by PM.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Wind Through The Keyhole in VERY FINE condition.

$950 shipped in the US. SOLD

S/L The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 in VERY FINE condition.

$295 shipped in the US.

Full Dark No Stars Slipcase from Overlook Connection.

$25 shipped in the US.

Paypal gift option.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any interest in Stephen King Red Leather Edition books? I have about half that are printed and am willing to sell individual. If interested, I will provide photos.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Paypal Gift....Domestic Shipping Free/ Int'l Actual. Also have the other items at Betts!

AKC
    SOLD!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Both ??

AKC
    SOLD!!!!!!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Good point.....

S/L FIRESTARTER Sold........Lettered Gunslinger still safely intact as part of my collection!

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my IT Gift Edition remarqued by Erin Wells for $300 plus shipping payable via Paypal with the buyer covering the PP fees.

SOLD.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point.....

S/L FIRESTARTER Sold........Lettered Gunslinger still safely intact as part of my collection!

AKC Rocks!!!!

Spoiler:
    Sorry, that just slipped out, but I meant it!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few books for sale...This year i have chnaged my collecting focus a few times, lol. Decided to stay away from Gift Editions...sticking to signed 1st editions...of course there will be a few gift, artist, S/L when those are the only versions available.
    All prices include shipping and insurance in the US. Paypal gift please and always feel free to make on an offer if interested but think i may be priced high.

11/22/63 slipcase from CD - $20 shipped insured in the US SOLD
    Under the Dome..Signed 1st/1st- $180 shipped insured in the US
    Desperation (gift edition)- $75 shipped insured in the US
    Insomnia (gift edition)- $75 shipped insured in the US
    FDNS (gift editon) - $125 shipped insured in the US
    From a Buick 8 (gift edition)- $150 shipped insured in the US
    The Talisman (gift edition) -$175 shipped insured in the US, just bought from betts a few montsh ago..excellent condition
    Talisman/Black House (grant set) - $120 shipped insured in the US

I think thats it.....please PM or email me at rrdunaway@msn.com

Offers welcome !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

^Do you know if the 11/22/63 slipcase will house the S/L? If so, I'll take it.
    Thanks

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Here are a few books for sale...This year i have chnaged my collecting focus a few times, lol. Decided to stay away from Gift Editions...sticking to signed 1st editions...of course there will be a few gift, artist, S/L when those are the only versions available.
    All prices include shipping and insurance in the US. Paypal gift please and always feel free to make on an offer if interested but think i may be priced high.

11/22/63 slipcase from CD - $20 shipped insured in the US SOLD
    Under the Dome..Signed 1st/1st- $180 shipped insured in the US
    Desperation (gift edition)- $75 shipped insured in the US
    Insomnia (gift edition)- $75 shipped insured in the US
    FDNS (gift editon) - $125 shipped insured in the US
    From a Buick 8 (gift edition)- $150 shipped insured in the US
    The Talisman (gift edition) -$175 shipped insured in the US, just bought from betts a few montsh ago..excellent condition
    Talisman/Black House (grant set) - $120 shipped insured in the US

I think thats it.....please PM or email me at rrdunaway@msn.com

Offers welcome !!!
    took me forever to find From a Buick 8 gift edition. Good luck with the sale. Glen REitz

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be interested in the "From a Buick 8 GE", but the price seems high. I was thinking more like $100. Am I nuts?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'd be interested in the "From a Buick 8 GE", but the price seems high. I was thinking more like $100. Am I nuts?
    I think $150 is a good value for that - not always an easy one to find for some reason

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I think $150 is a good value for that - not always an easy one to find for some reason
    Guess it's just me then. It's not his best story, but the editions were done very nicely. Somehow, even though I really like it I can't bring myself to pay too much for it.

Best of luck to you, Rusty!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 515 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast