Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 515 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a damn beautiful book. The no lettering cover is genius.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Pics of the FD/NS Lettered Edition I mentioned above. Never read and only cracked for pics. $1,500 + s/h in the U.S.

I have bought from this guy in the past and he is a member and also a "Lifetime CD Member", So the book should be pristine. PM me if interested!!!
    Not that I am in the market for one, but just curious as to what the issue price from CD was? I know IT lettered was $2,000.

By the way, I think this is an AMAZING publication!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Not that I am in the market for one, but just curious as to what the issue price from CD was? I know IT lettered was $2,000.
    The issue price was $1500.

CD lettered editions tend to sell for less than issue price the longer you wait after the issue date.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some of you might know I ended up with two S/L editions of King's The Wind through the Keyhole. Long story - not relevant here.

#763 is for sale (PayPal gift). It is still shrinkwrapped.
    Let me know if you're interested.

sk

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a lot of items for sale
    I want to be paid through paypal gift option ( Price + actuall shipping )

I will not take any offers at this time .

Please contact me for pictures and description of all items . But please be patient , if there´s a lot of interest it might take a few days extra to pack and ship

US Proofs

Carrie white cover (O50) $800 SOLD
    Dead Zone yellow cover with traycase $650
    Different Seasons gray decorative cover $400 SOLD
    Pet Sematary first state Typewritten trade cover Fewer than 50 copies SIGNED $300
    Pet Semetary second state Typeset trade cover $40
    Eyes of the Dragon olive green cover $100
    The Talisman yellow cover $100 SOLD
    Thinner ABA edition $30
    Skeleton Crew yellow cover $450
    The Bachman Books orange cover 200 copies ? $50 ( poor condition )
    It red cover $250 SOLD
    The Tommyknockers trade cover with gold title $60
    Dark Half white cover with birds $30
    Four Past Midnight deep blue cover $60
    The Dead Zone (Signet) blue cover $50
    The Uncut Stand white/black trade cover 200 copies ? $150
    Needful Things $60
    Gerald’s Game ABA cardboard slipcase hardcover 2000 copies ? $50
    Gerald’s Game tan cover $40
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes white cover $50
    Insomnia trade white with red letters cover $50
    Rose Madder rose cover 10,000 copies? $20
    Regulators first state $60
    Bag of Bones trade cover $20
    Bag of Bones Large format “Second Draft” manuscript proof white cover with black tape spine $150 SOLD
    Hearts in Atlantis trade cover $20
    On Writing trade cover $20
    Dreamcatcher blue cover $40
    Everything’s Eventual blue cover $100
    The Illustrated Salem’s Lot trade cover $200
    Lisey's Story red with publisher’s letter cover 7000 copies ? $20
    Just After Sunset blue cover $100
    Under the Dome blue cover $300 SOLD
    Riding the Bullet double trade cover (55 copies) $100
    Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 Large format gift edition cover with number $75
    Battleground trade cover $200

UK Proofs

Dead Zone yellow cover $650
    Eyes of the Dragon white cover $200
    Bag of Bones plain grey cover with slipcase $220 SOLD
    Bag of Bones holographic cover $50
    Hearts in Atlantis Royal blue cover $20
    Firestarter $50 ( poor condition )

S/L

IT S/L #388 $599 SOLD

Secretary of Dreams 2 S/L #599 $250

Insomnia Portfolio S/L #240 $200 SOLD

Gift Editions:

Full Dark No Stars $60
    Insomnia $60
    Riding the Bullet $60
    Secretary of Dreams 1 $175
    Secretary of Dreams 2 $60

Other:

My Pretty Pony 1st $75 SOLD
    Crosscut with introduction by King ( only 1000 copies printed ) $60

Promo Items :

My Pretty Pony Promotional booklet / 2 page flyer $50
    Graven Images Advance Excerpt ( Includes part of the introduction by Stephen King ) $30

Anthology/Introduction etc. Proofs

Legacies $199
    Screamplays $40
    A Life In the Cinema Launch party edition $50
    Wastelands $75
    He Is Legend $40
    From the Borderlands $30
    The Cronicles of Harris Burdick $50
    Big Book of Necon $30
    Prime Evil $20
    Dark Masques $30
    Haunted Heart by Lisa Rogak $20

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Donald M. Grant S/L TWTTK (number is <500). Very few chances to obtain a <#500 book.
    $825 (Paypal as gift-no fees) insured signature required USPS Priority Mail delivery, shipping inclusive

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit olverts, why didn't you give me some of those prices a few months ago!?

Not gonna do ALL the work for you guys, but I'm PRETTY SURE that olverts has some very nice items priced at a very low amount above. Good luck!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That IT s/l can't last much longer at that price!

Or the WTTK or Legacies for that matter.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Just got a S/L WTTKH for 690! Still shrink wrapped. Need to sell a few items to make back a little of the money.

For SALE!

S/L Gunslinger audio tapes # 719 in Fine condition with shrink wrap still on, it was only opened to see the number - $130 OBO

S/L Blockade Billy #256 F/F condition - 550 OBO

S/L riding the bullet f/f - 150 obo

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I am still looking for "The Passage" CD S/L version if anyone has one they are willing to part with.

My Mood
    Fine

In addition for sale -

SODV2 ARC with numbers - 125

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Donald M. Grant S/L TWTTK (number is <500). Very few chances to obtain a <#500 book.
    $825 (Paypal as gift-no fees) insured signature required USPS Priority Mail delivery, shipping inclusive
    On Hold.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation S/L. $250 + $15 Media Mail shipping (USA). Paypal as gift.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd rather hold on to my Desperation if that's the price they're going for lately. I'm broke but not that desperate.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Low prices are great for buyers but bad for sellers. If RF's Desperation sells for $250 now, then the next time someone asks "What is a Desperation S/L worth?", someone (probably Mr. Rabbit Trick) will say "Well the last one sold for $250", so that person might might might price theirs at $225, and so on and so on. It's a very slippery slope.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

If RF's Desperation doesn't sell for $250 now, then that might mean that the price is already at $225...

My Mood
    Fine

That's true but 250 is a reasonable price for that signed limited with the print run being what it was

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    I'd rather hold on to my Desperation if that's the price they're going for lately. I'm broke but not that desperate.
    Both Desperation and Black House have been selling for $250 for at least a few years. I got into collecting a few years back and those two were the first S/Ls I got because they were most "affordable".

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Both Desperation and Black House have been selling for $250 for at least a few years. I got into collecting a few years back and those two were the first S/Ls I got because they were most "affordable".
    Shit!!! BH was my first S/L for quite a while and I paid $495 + s/h!!!! It's all about the timing!!!! Still I do love it to death, what a production and cool Sigs!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If that snow globe was included, it would probably double to value at least!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    If that snow globe was included, it would probably double to value at least!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    If RF's Desperation doesn't sell for $250 now, then that might mean that the price is already at $225...

It probably just means that everyone here has a S/L Desperation, and RF's price is too high for resellers.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I said might. I was countering Shannon's claim that if the book sells at $250, it might drive the price down further in the future. If the book does or doesn't sell at $250, then the market price might be lower than $250, higher than $250, or maybe equal to $250; but it's definitely one of those three.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2.

$275 shipped and insured in the US....payment via Paypal gift, or $285 via non-gift.

As a bonus, I will add a Wizard and Glass promo booklet.

Email me if you are interested.

This is BELOW publisher's price!

My shelves are maxed out, and I need to make room!

Also.......

11/22/63 Tray Case From CD
    $40 plus $8 shipping in the US

Artist Edition of The Dark Tower 7
    $55 plus $8 shipping in the US

Near Fine Copy of Wizard and Glass in Fine Dust Jacket
    $90 plus $8 shipping in the US

Buy either Dark Tower book AND the traycase, and I will pay all of the shipping.

Paypal Gift Payment

Email me if you are interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have some books on consignment at Betts and just lowered the prices. I think there are some good deals. My books are about 1/4 the way down the page at bettsbooks.com. Contact David at Betts if you are interested.

Here the ones available as of now:

ZB3 Under the Dome limited HC edition in slipcase-$55
    ZB6 Dark Forces S/L #101 of 300 Fine/Fine-$150
    ZB7 Under the Dome S/L in traycase Fine/Fine-$200
    ZB8 He is Legend S/L in beveled slipcase as issued by publisher -$125
    ZB10 Secretary of Dreams vol II Gift Edition-$55
    ZB11 Dead Zone by Easton Press (1st printing!) in slipcase from The Collector Fine/Fine-$125
    ZB12 Riding the Bullet Gift Edition-$40
    ZB13 DT V: Wolves of the Calla 1st trade edition; signed by Artist Bernie Wrightson Fine/NF- $40
    ZB14 DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st trade edition signed by Artist Darrel Anderson F/F-$40
    ZB15 DT VII: The Dark Tower 1st trade edition signed by Artist Michael Whelan F/F - $40
    ZB16 Legends 1st trade edition (1st appearance of short story Little Sisters of Eluria); signed by George Martin and Raymond Feist before their contributions (book is an anthology) F/F-$55

I am also looking to sell the following books:

Stories S/L edited by Neil Gaiman and Al Sarrantonio-#171/250 -SOLD

A Book of Horrors (CD/PS Publ) "Bookshop Edition" with Stephen King's "The Little Green God of Agony"- $45

Joe Hill:
    20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing Paperpack 2005- $35
    20th Century Ghosts, William Morrow Hardcover 1st/1st, signed by Joe Hill 10.20.07 with small remarque of a bug with “grr…” thought bubble- $55
    Heart Shaped Box S/L, 1st ed, 2nd printing- $60
    Locke & Key S/L #133/250 F/F- $150
    Gunpowder S/L (Jacketed hardcover ) 82/300- SOLD

For the non-Betts books: US shipping only, and we can discuss shipping costs. I prefer paypal gift option, but this is negotiable as well.

Zack

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 515 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast