Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 515 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Right you are Bob! I do not have the Viking Gunslinger proof (and I call myself a DT nut)...but now I do :-)
    IF you just bought all of those just to get the one then you've renewed your status as a DT nut. LOL Did you?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely a great buy for David, either way. I would have bought the group (if I had the money and didn't want to stay married) just for the Viking DT1 and TTWTK, replaced the other ones in my collection with copies that were better, then sold the rest. Hell, done right he might even be able to pay for the DT 1 with sales of the others.

Ah, but only to have $2200 sitting around waiting to be spent. Sigh.

I'm not worried though. I'm counting on all you old guys kicking off before I do; all these titles will be up for sale again someday, it's just a matter of living the longest to take advantage of it! (my wife already has directions from me to sell through David when my time comes!)

On a side note, new fire here in Colorado, started this morning ... 150 acres and growing fast, maybe 20 miles from where I live here in Colorado Springs (fire is on the west side, near Manitou Springs, in a canyon somewhere). Am sitting out here on the deck as I type this, watching the huge column of smoke going over my house. On the plus side, it's blocking out the sun and making it nice and cool (94 here today) and the colors from the sun behind the smoke are very pretty.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly George I must inform you that after thinking long and hard about it I've opted out of the whole dying thing unless I can take my collection with me.

I agree. I would do the same...well, if I didn't need all, but one.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Right you are Bob! I do not have the Viking Gunslinger proof (and I call myself a DT nut)...but now I do :-)
    IF you just bought all of those just to get the one then you've renewed your status as a DT nut. LOL Did you?
    Well, call me crazy, but essentially yes...part of beauty of owning Betts is I have an outlet for the others...I do own all the others so Betts will have those for sale at some point down the road.

As for $$ sitting around....well you might think with running Betts that I have tons of cash laying around ready to buy stuff...truth is the reason I keep my prices sharp is so I can turn stuff over and keep new stuff coming in.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly that's what I figured and it's pretty smart.

Congratulations!

If you rescue me

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. It's good to be king. (no pun intended)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Considering selling my S/L Stand # 41 of 1,250.....

If interested, send me a PM....

AKC

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, you sure you really want to sell that???

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure he does and reak cheap as well!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Already have had one interested Buyer who is now considering it but specifically indicated that if another Buyer comes along, it IS STILL FOR SALE

If I recall, Mr. Merlin was looking for one of these too.....

I paid $1,649 about a year ago and would sell it for $1,700 shipped within the US / $1,700 + shipping outside the US.

As many of you can attest as a result of our past transactions, under most circumstances, I never look to make any money off of anybody in the TDT family.....

This one deserves to stay here...

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Arent you in the market for one of those, Merlin?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to buy one for $1150 like someone got last year. For that reason I don't expect to own one lol.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Arent you in the market for one of those, Merlin?
    Well, I was, and will be for a while, but it depends on AKC's deal making options. Tim? PM me . We should at least talk and see if there is a deal we can both live with.

Nadine? Evil Woman!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

AKC - UPDATED SALE!!!

S/L The Stand (#41 - Glassine paper, refinished box and laminated 1990 WSJ Article regarding release): $1,700

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328 - Spine of DJ is faded): $750 SOLD

See pics in my Collection Thread

Domestic Shipping INCLUDED / INT'L Actual Rate

PM if interested!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Absolutely a great buy for David, either way. I would have bought the group (if I had the money and didn't want to stay married) just for the Viking DT1 and TTWTK, replaced the other ones in my collection with copies that were better, then sold the rest. Hell, done right he might even be able to pay for the DT 1 with sales of the others.

Ah, but only to have $2200 sitting around waiting to be spent. Sigh.

I'm not worried though. I'm counting on all you old guys kicking off before I do; all these titles will be up for sale again someday, it's just a matter of living the longest to take advantage of it! (my wife already has directions from me to sell through David when my time comes!)

On a side note, new fire here in Colorado, started this morning ... 150 acres and growing fast, maybe 20 miles from where I live here in Colorado Springs (fire is on the west side, near Manitou Springs, in a canyon somewhere). Am sitting out here on the deck as I type this, watching the huge column of smoke going over my house. On the plus side, it's blocking out the sun and making it nice and cool (94 here today) and the colors from the sun behind the smoke are very pretty.
    I told my nephew to contact David Too!! everytime he comes over, i quiz him as to which ones are the newest and/or rarest . I tell him to look in every book for SK signature. it is very nerve racking! But i told him David will treat him right!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328 - Spine of DJ is faded): $750

I know that it has been said that if an item is posted here and doesn't sell, that the price is too high. I honestly think that these are BOTH very reasonable, if not GREAT, prices.
    I think in the case of the S/L Cycle of the Werewolf, the faded spine would put off most collectors, whatever the price.

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. I do, however, have a resource for an extra, non-faded spine for around $125.00.

That would put this at $875 with an unfaded spine. Still a good deal!

Tim

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Cycle of the Werewolf on ebay with starting price of $19.99. Looks like a nice copy too. (Book is NF/F (on book scale, not a comic scale) with no remainder))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-KING...item3a765a7f37

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK... so I finally decided to sale my next book...
    thought I'd offer it here before I put it on EBAY

It's a Transgressions Limited numbered Edition limited print 226 (counting lettered copies)

your choice of either
    an as new- opened/inspected- (but spine never cracked) #35
    or publisher sealed never opened box #34
    pretty low numbers
    both received and kept in an enclosed bookcase since the day I got em.

so, since I'm still new to the selling thing (second book for me to sale), I looked around and priced these... and this is what I found:

very fine books- 675.00
    amazon lowest - 557.00
    ebay lowest 399.00 (3+ days left on auction)
    next ebay lowest 475.00
    none listed on betts or ABE
    you can read about the book on very fine's website:
    http://www.veryfinebooks.com/Transgr...ng_p/sk110.htm

I'll sale one of these for 380.00 +actual shipping cost - your choice of which book.
    email if interested

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

got a s/l WTTK up for sale on EBAY! This is one that Robert is letting me sell.

Trying to find money for my Florida trip! Click on my ebay link and buy it someone!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Where is your ebay link?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scarce proofs for sale ( All US Proofs / Arc´s )

# 11/22/63 blue cover VG $600

# IT: 25th Anniversary Edition red/black cover F $1000

# Full Dark, No Stars blue cover NF $500

# Under the Dome blue cover VG $450

# Duma Key blue cover NF $500

# The Illustrated Salem’s Lot trade cover F $200

# Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon manuscript with black tape spine 1 of 13 copies with Slipcase F $500

# Bag of Bones Large format “Second Draft” white cover with black tape spine G $200

# Skeleton Crew yellow cover VG-NF $500

# Pet Sematary first state Typewritten trade cover Fewer than 50 copies Inscribed by King G $400

# Carrie white cover VG $900

Please ask for pictures and description

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

oopsie....didn't realize that the ebay thing isn't on the side....did we get rid of that????
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen - There was a discussion in here a couple weeks ago, and it was decided that the eBay posts should go in the 'Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales' thread instead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 515 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast