Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 515 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Question.... Would posting a link to your own eBay auction go here, or in the auction thread? Just unsure because it's my own. Thanks guys!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Question.... Would posting a link to your own eBay auction go here, or in the auction thread? Just unsure because it's my own. Thanks guys!
    If you are giving a discounted price to members then post here, otherwise I would just post in the auction thread.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gone!
    Last edited by terrier91; 10-27-2015 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Item sold

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Simon. I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested or not, but I've decided not to finish the set of these red leather library books. Too many irons in the fire. I'd take $300 shipped in the US from a forum member, international shipping would have to be negotiated, as the weight of these things approaches 70 pounds.... I'm also open to trades.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161868139574...84.m1555.l2649

31 of the 37 are here, only missing Insomnia, The Dark Half, Nightmares and Dreamscapes, Eyes of the Dragon, On Writing and From a Buick 8
    Damn, I'm pretty sure someone here posted about completing a set of these. I forget the thread, perhaps "King Books/Items Wanted"? Shoot, I wish my memory were better!!! LOL Good Luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks Simon. I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested or not, but I've decided not to finish the set of these red leather library books. Too many irons in the fire. I'd take $300 shipped in the US from a forum member, international shipping would have to be negotiated, as the weight of these things approaches 70 pounds.... I'm also open to trades.

31 of the 37 are here, only missing Insomnia, The Dark Half, Nightmares and Dreamscapes, Eyes of the Dragon, On Writing and From a Buick 8
    Damn, I'm pretty sure someone here posted about completing a set of these. I forget the thread, perhaps "King Books/Items Wanted"? Shoot, I wish my memory were better!!! LOL Good Luck!!!
    Haha, I did about a week ago, before deciding not to....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Haha, I did about a week ago, before deciding not to....
    Oh, it was you? LOL No wonder it seemed familiar!!!

Well, at least I thinking of you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have for sale this Bernie Wrightson original from Wolves of the Calla, it was purchased directly from Bernie and Liz Wrightson. I paid 5,000.00 for it and will sell for 5,000.00 + fees and shipping, I am only willing to sell for that, not willing to lose money at this time. Image size is 12 X 8, framed size is 20 X 16. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks, Dave.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool piece of art!! Shame you have to sell it, but best of luck to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (#341 of 350) $1400
    The Shining (1st UK HB) ($300) NOW $250
    Fear Itself Signed Edition ($230) NOW $200
    Prime Evil Limited (#870 of 1000) ($400) NOW $275
    Bare Bones Limited (#48 of 1000) ($100) NOW $60
    Masques II (LTD edition #44 of 300) ($100) NOW $60
    Feast of Fear (LTD edition #287 of 600) ($50) NOW $40
    Cujo UK 1st HB [Export Edition DJ with no price] ($60)
    Bred Any Good Rooks Lately? 1st Trade PB ($10)
    Dolores Claiborne 1st U.S. HB ($20)
    The Tommyknockers 1st U.S. HB (with gold lettering) ($20)

Magazines For Sale:
    Startling Mystery Stories (#6) $400 (both for $675)
    Startling Mystery Stories (#12) $350 (both for $675)
    Gallery (November 1980) (The Monkey booklet - intact) (missing small chunk out of top left back cover, otherwise mint, from the publisher) ($25)
    Bizarre Adventures (December 1981) (Lawnmower Man comic) ($10)
    Sourcebook (1982) (King on cover) ($25)
    Weird Tales (Fall 1984) (Beachworld) ($50) (2 copies)
    Heroes For Hope X-Men (Special with SK/Wrightson segment) ($10) (2 copies)
    Twilight Zone (February 1986) (King on cover) ($10) (2 copies)
    Omni (October 1986) (The End of the Whole Mess) ($15) (3 copies)
    New Yorker (April 16, 1990) (Head Down) ($40)
    New Yorker (October 31, 1994) (The Man in the Black Suit) ($50)
    New Yorker (June 22-29, 1998 ) (That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French) ($10)
    Bumping for inclusion of CotW S/L.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I have for sale this Bernie Wrightson original from Wolves of the Calla, it was purchased directly from Bernie and Liz Wrightson. I paid 5,000.00 for it and will sell for 5,000.00 + fees and shipping, I am only willing to sell for that, not willing to lose money at this time. Image size is 12 X 8, framed size is 20 X 16. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks, Dave.

SOLD

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Night shift first edition pb in good condition- $15 free us shipping

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the stuff that really drives me crazy.
    In the last few weeks I've had members contact me regarding transactions/purchases that have been slow in being delivered or paid for.
    The seller (member) has more than once used the excuse that the item was retuned due to an address problem; thus returned and on the next attempt finally arrives, but weeks later than it should be.
    The member owes thousands to someone here.

If all of the transactions were via Ebay, the buyer would have been protected.
    I can't offer that protection here.
    One person can screw it up for everyone.
    Sad.

I am considering closing this thread until the issues are cleared up, but it punishes all for the action of one.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    In the last few weeks I've had members contact me regarding transactions/purchases that have been slow in being delivered or paid for.
    The seller (member) has more than once used the excuse that the item was retuned due to an address problem; thus returned and on the next attempt finally arrives, but weeks later than it should be.

Sad.

I am considering closing this thread until the issues are cleared up, but it punishes all for the action of one.
    When this happened to me, I was seriously annoyed by the month-long wait. I considered adding negative feedback, but was willing to forget and move on. Now, hearing that the same excuse was used in another purchase, that really bothers me. Inexcusable!

I wouldn't shut down the thread based on one person's shoddy actions, but would suggest temporarily banning them from selling anything for awhile. Granted, that member is also selling through other methods right now, so probably won't even feel bothered by the ban. But it at least sends a message.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

tippy4

UK 1st of Dreamcatcher NF/F. Catalog Link

UK 1st of Dolores Claiborne NF/F. Catalog Link

Interested in a couple of your books - but your PM box is full!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just cleared some space...and sent you my email!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sad.

I am of the opinion that you should not be solicited to intervene in the commerce that takes place on this site.....you spend enough time updating and maintaining the site....you don't need to spend time being a cop.

Caveat emptor folks.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF should have been left out.... Agreed. However the people that have had issue should let the other members know who it is to save them the same aggregation and chance of getting ripped off. I would do that for the other members. I would hope for the same
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I agree with you Kris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Sad.

I am of the opinion that you should not be solicited to intervene in the commerce that takes place on this site.....you spend enough time updating and maintaining the site....you don't need to spend time being a cop.

Caveat emptor folks.
    I have to admit I agree with this statement. RF already provides the forum for these transactions. It should be up to the members to police themselves. RF retains the right to step in only if he wishes to do so. He does plenty on our behalf as it is.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i think the comments above provide a solution that doesn't impact on RF (or hopefully minimises the impact on his time). Let the members here police ouselves. Buyers should be naming and shaming bad sellers, and we have a thread for that no?

I would want to know if someone had a history of delayed sales/excuses etc, then i can make my own decison if I deal with them. I don't expect this site to offer protection for failed purchases. If I want that, I use eBay. I want the opportunity to buy from people I know and trust. Building trust is the key here, and bad sales to other people has a direct impact on that....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Yeah i think the comments above provide a solution that doesn't impact on RF (or hopefully minimises the impact on his time). Let the members here police ouselves. Buyers should be naming and shaming bad sellers, and we have a thread for that no?

I would want to know if someone had a history of delayed sales/excuses etc, then i can make my own decison if I deal with them. I don't expect this site to offer protection for failed purchases. If I want that, I use eBay. I want the opportunity to buy from people I know and trust. Building trust is the key here, and bad sales to other people has a direct impact on that....
    Well stated!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Sad.

When this happened to me, I was seriously annoyed by the month-long wait. I considered adding negative feedback, but was willing to forget and move on. Now, hearing that the same excuse was used in another purchase, that really bothers me. Inexcusable!

I wouldn't shut down the thread based on one person's shoddy actions, but would suggest temporarily banning them from selling anything for awhile. Granted, that member is also selling through other methods right now, so probably won't even feel bothered by the ban. But it at least sends a message.
    In my opinion, that's what the negative feedback is for. Unless the seller has a valid reason for not shipping quickly, a negative should be posted. I've never had a problem, though.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Sad.

In my opinion, that's what the negative feedback is for. Unless the seller has a valid reason for not shipping quickly, a negative should be posted. I've never had a problem, though.

John
    I was going to add negative feedback. Instead, that member publicly mentioned a personal sob story, so I decided to just leave it as is. Now I call BS on his so-called personal issues. If he has them, then shame on him for making me think otherwise.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Sad.

John
    I was going to add negative feedback. Instead, that member publicly mentioned a personal sob story, so I decided to just leave it as is. Now I call BS on his so-called personal issues. If he has them, then shame on him for making me think otherwise.
    Your damn right Brian! 100% agree with you.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

i hate it when you guys refer to a situation like the one stated above and then don't identify the person. Seems to me that if you are miffed enough to mention it in the first place then why not fully disclose the participants and get it out in the open. Then the offending member can come here and offer his/her explanations and resolve the matter one way or the other. By not disclosing who you are talking about gets everyone looking sideways at one another, no? Not to mention that maybe us other members may appreciate the knowledge for consideration in any pending/future transactions.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 515 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 ... LastLast