Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 515 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't want to, but I am selling my Signed/Limited edition of Christine for $750 which will including shipping.

It's #222. The book is basically in new condition. Honestly the book is in perfect shape. I posted some pictures a few years back on this site (before or after Jereome took over? I can't remember), but I don't have them anymore. sorry.

EDIT: I'll take offers. I don't want to because the book is in such good condition but I need the cash for this months bills.
    Geoff

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to be selling the S/L of Christine for $450 and a S/L of Desperation for $250 at lunch today to a local book store. I have to because I can't pay for all my bills this month.

If anyone wants to come up with a better price before that happens let me know and I'll sell it to you. The books are pretty damn cheap, imo.
    SOLD
    Geoff

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    I'm going to be selling the S/L of Christine for $450 and a S/L of Desperation for $250 at lunch today to a local book store. I have to because I can't pay for all my bills this month.

If anyone wants to come up with a better price before that happens let me know and I'll sell it to you. The books are pretty damn cheap, imo.
    Ill take them.

Please send me a PM and we can work out the details....

Tim

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post

Ill take them.

Please send me a PM and we can work out the details....

Tim
    And Tim's got them, thanks. I just replied to your PM.

Trust me when I say you'll love the quality of the Christine book.
    Geoff

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Tim got a fantastic deal.

Sorry you had to sell cutter, but glad Tim got it to help His collection

Ralph

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My sister in law needs to sell her copy of the signed/limited of IT..im taking offers to help her sell it before she puts it on ebay later.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, selling off my movies at a discounted rate on my local Craigslist. I used to sell them three for ten dollars, but now I am selling them for two dollar each, not including shipping. I've sold a lot already, but let me know if and what you are interested in and I'll let you know if I still have it! Below are the lists, thanks.

Shannon

DVD TITLES A - L

DVD TITLES M - Z

DVD NON-MOVIES

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My sister in law needs to sell her copy of the signed/limited of IT..im taking offers to help her sell it before she puts it on ebay later.
    Could I interest you in a beautifully published Gift Edition of IT in trade?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD
    Sorry you had to sell. At least they went to an appreciative home though.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    PM Dolso, he loves this book and made a special case for a signed copy and got ripped off. He may very well be interested.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Rose Madder UK copy for sale, no idea how much it is worth! If anyone is interested and needs pics more info please pm me

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Does it have the black endpapers or the illustrated (rose) endpapers?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Crap sorry i forgot to mention that it's the UK S/L, slight detail left out there!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh.... in that case, I have no idea. Come to think of it, I have no idea what the trade edition and its variant are currently worth either.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for thinking about it though Michaël!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Crap sorry i forgot to mention that it's the UK S/L, slight detail left out there!
    Last 2 sold at Betts went for $270 and $275

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine for $115.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mr Rt

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All. Only one day left on my auction on Ebay if anyone is interested!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Hi All. Selling (again) my 3 signed number 797 dark tower books 5,6 and 7. They are currently up on ebay slightly cheaper than last time in the hope that they move.....................

http://my.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M...K:ME:LNLK:MESX

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. Selling (again) my 3 signed number 797 dark tower books 5,6 and 7. They are currently up on ebay slightly cheaper than last time in the hope that they move.....................

How did the auction do? (The link you've posted only works for the seller, not potential bidders.)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Loads of people watching but nobody bidding so still have books if anyone is interested. They are all numbered 797.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

How did the auction do? (The link you've posted only works for the seller, not potential bidders.)

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

I offer up for sale my notes from the beginning. These are original and intact-not photocopied. Make offer.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What currency do you use?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Will they be autographed? God, could i get a COA?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    What currency do you use?
    I don't use any currency, but I do accept what is offered to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Will they be autographed? God, could i get a COA?
    Salvation is the autograph and the COA I offer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 515 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast