Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 515 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone be interested in one of these for $375 + ship (includes event flyer and ticket)?

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Free (but pay for shipping) : folded two-sided posters from Knowing Darkness. I believe I have all of them. Doubles of some too. These were sent to me by Jarred when I bought the deluxe edition of the book. Trade me a paperback anthology, take them from free... I just need them gone. The tube will be $4 I think, shipping around $10.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Just throwing this out there, but would anyone here be interested in a limited Dutch hardcover edition of THE GREEN MILE (300 numbered copies, not signed by SK of course)?

The Dutch SK Fanclub is celebrating it's 10th anniversary with an event in November, and this special edition (with a new illustration by Mark Geyer) will be for sale on this day only - one copy per person. There's also going to be a lottery where one can win several King manuscripts and Scribner proofs - TWTTKH and 11/22/63 among others. So I'm thinking of going and I would be happy to reserve my copy of the GREEN MILE book for someone here.

Any link?
    What day?

And that's a pretty cool way to celebrate a birthday! I thought about it as well and... gave up on that idea
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It will be on the 10th of november in Nieuwegein (just south of Utrecht).
    Tickets are for sale for €5,- euro and the book will be €19,99

http://www.stephenking.nl/fanclubdag...lubdag2012.htm

(Green linnen cloth)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by As You Wish View Post
    Would anyone be interested in one of these for $375 + ship (includes event flyer and ticket)?
    Nice get! But at that price (or really, at any price), no. That'a a cool item and will be very scarce. The price does not seem unreasonable given how rare her signings are (though it's hard to say how much her fan base will care about this book, signed or not.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by As You Wish View Post
    Nice get! But at that price (or really, at any price), no. That'a a cool item and will be very scarce. The price does not seem unreasonable given how rare her signings are (though it's hard to say how much her fan base will care about this book, signed or not.
    I priced it lower than I've seen them sell on Ebay. I'm offering it here first if someone wants a copy. It's my son's book and he wants an iPhone or iPad so I'm selling it for him.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd probably grab it if I cared more for the book. I just didn't like the book that much.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    It will be on the 10th of november in Nieuwegein (just south of Utrecht).
    Tickets are for sale for €5,- euro and the book will be €19,99

http://www.stephenking.nl/fanclubdag...lubdag2012.htm

(Green linnen cloth)
    Pretty cool !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

FYI: the thing on the front cover is a metal bookmark that you also get with the book (it will have a different design with the new logo).

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anybody interested in a signed limited Fahrenheit 451 in the tinfoil slipcase?
    The slipcase got all chipped up so its pretty trashed but the book is a nice signed copy with original letter that came with. I can send pictures to whoever is interested.
    pm or email me sgc1999@gmail.com
    I will sell to highest reasonable offer.
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

That's a sweet Fahrenheit 451. Even with the slipcase issues- still a nice book. Someone should snap this up!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump:

FOR SALE OR TRADE

11-22-63 Blue Proof (US - Scribner).

Send me your offer by PM.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC $30.00 Slipcase/Traycase Sale!!!!!

- 11/22/63 Cemetery Dance Slipcase
    - S/L SOD I Cemetery Dance Traycase
    - S/L SOD II Cemetery Dance Traycase SOLD
    - Black 'Salem's Lot Traycase from the Collector (For 1st Edition Book - Not oversized Gift)

$30.00 each via PayPal Gift.......

Domestic Shipping Included / International Actual.....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I mis read your Post AKC and was falling over myself to buy your Black The Stand tray case for $30 before anyone else repsonded.
    Then I actually read your post and calmed down a bit lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC $30.00 Slipcase/Traycase Sale!!!!!

- 11/22/63 Cemetery Dance Slipcase
    - S/L SOD I Cemetery Dance Traycase
    - S/L SOD II Cemetery Dance Traycase
    - Black 'Salem's Lot Traycase from the Collector (For 1st Edition Book - Not oversized Gift)

$30.00 each via PayPal Gift.......

Domestic Shipping Included / International Actual.....
    Slip/Tray cases not done by Dolso? Perish the thought!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Jae Lee Remarqued Artist Edition of The Wind Through The Keyhole

$620 plus shipping in the U.S.

Payment sent as a Paypal gift.

Click on my name to the left and SEND ME AN EMAIL if you are interested.

SOLD
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I mis read your Post AKC and was falling over myself to buy your Black The Stand tray case for $30 before anyone else repsonded.
    Settle James - a Bex and a good lie down are the prescribed antidote for premature blacktraycaseulation
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza McKenzie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Settle James - a Bex and a good lie down are the prescribed antidote for premature blacktraycaseulation
    LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Premature blacktraycaseulation. Nice.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Jae Lee Remarqued Artist Edition of The Wind Through The Keyhole

$620 plus shipping in the U.S.

SOLD
    Yowzah !!!!
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Premature blacktraycaseulation. Nice.
    On a positive note - it is a curable condition, with frequent applications of ointment, as I understand it
    We all float down here!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Jae Lee Remarqued Signed Limited Edition of The Wind Through The Keyhole

$1,500 plus shipping in the U.S.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Traveler iprimate858 will become famous soon enough iprimate858's Avatar

Selling my AE Little Sisters of Eluria copy for a low low price of $100! (plus shipping, of course.)

The book and slipcase are in pristine condition. #1963

Payment through Paypal or money order. I'm in San Diego, California, so domestic shipping would be easiest, but I'm absolutely willing to ship outside of the US. You can PM me or email me here if you're interested. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have several limiteds for sale:
    2007 The Best American Short Stories: This is a rebound by flatsigned books(not official) 1 of 26 delux limited edition books flatsigned by SK - $300
    SOD I S/L #434 - $350
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $475
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase - $200
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
    ES(limited) - $700
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $600
    I also have 2 sets of the F&SF magazine sets, each includes a copy of the years finest fantasy V2 first hard cover to feature the gunslinger story:
    One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $100
    Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $150

PM me if interested

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Full Dark No Stars Slipcase from Overlook Connection.

$25 shipped in the US.

11/22/63 Cemetery Dance Traycase

$35 shipped in the US.

Paypal gift option.

Email me (DO NOT PM ME) if you are interested.
    Last edited by tippy4; 04-07-2013 at 11:36 AM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 515 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast