Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 515 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a very strange offer, but I live close to the museum of osteology in Oklahoma City. Last time I took my daughter they had actual human bones (fingers) for sale in the gift shop. We are planning a return trip sometime on the next couple weeks. I don't remember exact price, but I seem to recall around $8 - $12 each. If anyone is interested send me a message and I will work something out. Not wanting to make any money, I just figured nearly everyone here is a sick bastard and human bones might be of interest for a project. Maybe a Dolso case with fingers sticking out, who knows.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    This is a very strange offer, but I live close to the museum of osteology in Oklahoma City. Last time I took my daughter they had actual human bones (fingers) for sale in the gift shop. We are planning a return trip sometime on the next couple weeks. I don't remember exact price, but I seem to recall around $8 - $12 each. If anyone is interested send me a message and I will work something out. Not wanting to make any money, I just figured nearly everyone here is a sick bastard and human bones might be of interest for a project. Maybe a Dolso case with fingers sticking out, who knows.
    Do I get a volume rate for a whole hand?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha ha. I wish. They only had fingers, unfortunately.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope you're not planning on giving me the finger.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I believe he would rather you "Talk to the Hand"!!! LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Hmmm...I figured most here would prefer a little head. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Hmmm...I figured most here would prefer a little head. LOL
    Leave it to you to direct the double entendre's into the gutter!!! Love it!!! LOL LOL Sicilians!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just doing my part.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, Brice. That is not a service that I provide.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I sure wasn't asking for that. It's just silliness due to the unusual turn of conversation.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Oh, I sure wasn't asking for that. It's just silliness due to the unusual turn of conversation.
    One that you turned!! LOL We are so getting "Back on Topic" bitch slaps!!! LOL LOL LOL

Wanna buy my Alex McVey, Pennywise"?

Spoiler:
    Ain't gonna happen!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed trade of Joyland for sale.

$250 plus shipping Paypal gift.

Books are in transit to me now.

Three available.

Two available.

One available.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Salems Lot UK 1st/1st. Amazing condition.
    Not sure of a price for this book. Not many really come up for sale especially in this great condition.
    Only 1000 were supposedly ever printed. Pics available. PM with offers please.
    I'll also donate 10% to the Haven Fund if sold here.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Joyland Sl no 37 - $350
    UK signed limited of Wind Through the Keyhole No 158 of 200 - $400
    The Exorcist Signed Lettered GG 25th Anniversary Edition Gauntlet - $550

Talisman Gift Edition $100
    Dark Tower VII artist edition $70

PayPal Gift plus p&p please
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder, Still looking for a ticket to the PEN event in Toronto, please contact me if you have one for sale.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I picked up 8 Fangoria mags today all with SK articles in them. If anyone is interested all of them are in NF/NF condition and are for sale - 5 dollars each plus shipping or 35 for the lot plus shipping. They are as follows -

#142 - article about the langoliers
    #152 - Article about Thinner
    #153 - Article about Thinner and all of the effects work
    #157 - Unofficial Sequel "Sometimes they Come back"
    #161 - The Shining Mini Series
    #162 - The Shining Mini Series
    #164 - The Shining/The Stand
    #165 - The Night Flier

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received some awesome "Walking Dead" figures from, Kingfan24 and I could not be happier!!! Well packed and right on time!!! Thanks, Nick!!!!

Pics very shortly in my "Collection" thread. Still waiting on a ARC of "Dreamcatcher"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: pm me or email at dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk to talk about prices and shipping from UK.

Remember if funds are short books can be reserved and paid for later

SK
    Song of Susannah signed by Darrell Anderson (NF) - $40
    The Dark Tower flat signed by SK & Michael Whelan (a little water damage to bottom of page block) -$250
    Legends flat signed by SK, Orson Scott Card & Robert Jordon (NF) - $280
    Christine US 1st signed by SK - To laura, have a good graduation 6/13/84 - $180
    Insomnia US Proof (NF, unread) - $70
    Insomnia US 1st (mainly white writing on red background) flat signed by SK (NF) - $200
    Delores Claiborne UK BCA signed by SK - To Keith Porteous, thanks for your kind letters, 6/6/95 (NF) $130
    Full Dark, No Stars US 1st flat signed (F in CD slipcase) $210
    Lisey's Story UK proof 72/100 book - VG+ slipcase - VG - $150
    Lisey's Story US ARC flat signed (NF) - $190
    The Shining Dolso case letter 'E' Chadbourne Art - $300
    Salem's Lot Dolso case letter 'E' Dameron Art - $400
    UK The Wind through the keyhole S/L #66/200 F with trade dust jacket - $370

Dan Brown
    The Da Vinci Code US 1st flat signed (NF) - $360
    The Da Vinci Code 1st sate US proof (NF) - $70
    The Da Vinci Code 2nd state US proof (NF) - $70

James Herbert
    Shrine with lengthy inscription (N/F) - $90
    Lair (sunfaded spine, N/F) - $125

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: The Stand,
    Doubleday & Company, Inc. 1978. First edition/First printing.
    Stated "First Edition" on the copyright page, indicating first printing of the first edition, code "T39" is present in the gutter of page 823, T.S. $12.95 price inside dust jacket flap.
    No stamps or writing inside (names, inscriptions etc.)
    Any reasonable offer accepted.

For Sale: Legacies Tray-cased S/L #448
    Any reasonable offer accepted. SOLD

For Sale: Insomnia Ziesing gift ed, Signed by Phil Hale
    Any reasonable offer accepted.

Last edited by Cook; 08-04-2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: adding additional pictures

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Did you get The Dark Man Slipcased version from CD? Do you have an awesome bookmark and you don't quite know what to do with it? You want to display it and show your friends. You can be the coolest person on the block if you had one of these amazing holders. For only $1.50 each shipped via PayPal gift, I will send you a case to proudly present your own bookmark. As you can see from the photos, the case is slightly larger than the bookmark. Not to worry, this gives it air to breath and maintains optimal conditions for collectibility (I make no actual guarentee of this last statement, it was pure fiction). I have 20 available.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great deal!

I have these flavored holders but those who want something different. $1.99 new (PP Gift), $.99 used...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, RF! I could probably use that to cover my TMSG. She comes with it, right!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Sept 24 NY Event Ticket

Will trade for a Colorado Sept 25 ticket!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have these flavored holders but those who want something different. $1.99 new (PP Gift), $.99 used...
    Thanks, RF! I could probably use that to cover my TMSG. She comes with it, right!
    Hate to burst your bubble Dan (ha ha ), but look in the lower right corner ... a Billy Boy is a transvestite. She might be a dude. Yikes.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have two balcony tickets for The New York event availabe.

$100 each.....or if you have something to trade........
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 515 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast