Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 515 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

John F. Kennedy Herbswhere is on a distinguished road

The 2 other Stephen King signed letters I had listed on eBay didn't meet the reserve and I'm not going to relist them. I'm putting them away for another 16 years. Thank you for all the bids. Happy Holidays.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I would pay $100,000 for the original.
    Adopt me! (Karen...I said it first!)

No dreams yet about Star Invaders, because it's avoiding me from sleeping!

And in this case, I think I justify whatever price reaches. I mean, if the original is only owned by King and in more than 46 years there's only one copy, that copy has the value it reaches. I simply can't afford it (the apartment I've just finished paying costs U$S 70k, and it has a nice location, so I don't see myself spending that money on a SK item for now. But I think it's worth whatever price reaches.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Herbswhere View Post
    The 2 other Stephen King signed letters I had listed on eBay didn't meet the reserve and I'm not going to relist them. I'm putting them away for another 16 years. Thank you for all the bids. Happy Holidays.
    Since you're just gonna' put them away for now and not relist do you mind saying what your reserve was?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    And in this case, I think I justify whatever price reaches. I mean, if the original is only owned by King and in more than 46 years there's only one copy, that copy has the value it reaches. I simply can't afford it (the apartment I've just finished paying costs U$S 70k, and it has a nice location, so I don't see myself spending that money on a SK item for now. But I think it's worth whatever price reaches.
    I don't think we know for certain that there is only one copy out there. It would be just my luck that after paying a handsome sum for this one two or three other owners come out of the woodwork offering copies for sale.

John F. Kennedy Herbswhere is on a distinguished road

I haven't been sleeping much lately myself -INSOMNIA- 3:45am now... The reserve prices will remain a mystery... I talked with u the other night but I'd like to see your poker face now Bob. I just went to Bangor to help a couple of friends and tried taking a picture of their house w/ a GIANT x-mas wreath and lit tree to share with you all but it was either too dark and my camera wouldn't work...(it was spooky)... i guess you had to be there.... Out of the thousands of times I drove by their house, that was the 1st time I actually stopped for a moment... (I'm not that cat that wears a tinfoil hat > fanatic) ... I even thought about going and knock on his door (it wasn't late) but I think it goes unsaid the space and respect we give him around here -- 'the man does not deserve to be bothered' I did however just finish writing a letter to Mr. King explaining :why?

Hey Resident Chris...can't sleep either? or did you have another dream... ???

ResChris/biomieg, right? I see you logged on now and have been thinking about your dream; (I no sleep = I no dreams... my crystal ball becomes blurry... ) You know 675K pounds = 434K in U$ and that sounds about as close to priceless as what I would think... I would accept that offer... Any takers??? 1st come 1st served... Considering my parents just emailed me (they r in Dom Rep now) & said not to feel pressured to sell... they would help me out...,(again)... GOD BLESS them... I must of checked 100 old lottery tickets last month...I had 1 $3 winner and was the Lucky Loser on the 2nd chance drawing = 5 free tickets... I never would check my lottery tickets, always liked the thought that I might be sitting on the winning ticket. Could THIS be my winning lottery ticket? I'm starting to feel more and more like Charlie & the Choclate Factory with the Golden ticket. Will the early bird get the worm... Is the 1st One up always the Best Dressed..we shall see.. time will tell ...5:15am...& I feel like Hell...gonna try to sleep.
    Last edited by Patrick; 12-21-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: triple posting

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Eric,

Does that dealer have an online store? I make no promises but I could always browse his store and let you know if I find something interesting.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default A little redirection?

It's been awhile since I have been around. I hope everyone is doing good. Thanks TurtleX for the Christmas card. I forgot where we post things that we are looking to sell. I'll go ahead and post the item here, and feel free to tell me the proper place. I have some medical things to take care of so I am looking to sell my M.V. Ziesing 1st Edition, Signed of Insomnia. Its the P/C copy. I paid 299 a year and a half ago, so I am hoping it will still get around 250$ with the economy. If anyone is interested please pm me and we can work out the details. Sorry for the wrong place to post. Merry Christmas everyone.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's quite a good idea Carlos that you had.
    Maybe an auction could be organised by Marsha & Steve, and the rare items (early writings...) and the funds would go to the Haven Foundation...

@Herbs : is there a particular reason why Steve did send you a copy of that story??
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a friend that has a Blockade Billy ARC/proof available. Price would be $250. This is the full color one, not the much scarcer white one. If interested, please PM me and I'll give you this friend's email address.

John

Banned JoesJunk is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That's quite a good idea Carlos that you had.
    Maybe an auction could be organised by Marsha & Steve, and the rare items (early writings...) and the funds would go to the Haven Foundation...

@Herbs : is there a particular reason why Steve did send you a copy of that story??
    This is Jason Manza aka Herbswhere. I had to create a new user account/username because of issues with my account. Its the second time its happened. (Please do not hack into my accounts)... Mr. King sent me this item when I was doing a research paper in my English class : I chose to write Good Vs. Evil In Stephen King Novels. And during that time I was writing to him and he would write back, keeping each other informed of our basketball season for the Woodland Dragons... This was before the internet. He did inform me of the library and using my own good sense. Which is why I'm stopping the auction and putting a set price on it as soon as eBay's special accounts dept. can. I'm no longer obligated to sell The Star Invaders in the current auction and a new item # is currently in the works. I will repost the new item # as soon as allowed by eBay. All I can say is that I'm lucky. Lucky that I asked for that particular story; not realizing how rare the story was at the time. It just happened I read about it somewhere and thought I could use the storyline in my paper. I would like to think that everyone is happy for me having held on to such an item for so long. Again, its PRICELESS to me because it was a gift, not because of the rarity. But anyone can still help my wish, someone elses dream and yours come true. Thank you. jason.manza@yahoo.com

"I came to a fork in the Road. I said, I'm Lost.> Well what are you trying to find? >I don't know?> Well once you know I will point you in the Right Direction." (That describes best how I've been feeling) I spent the last 6 hours on 5 phone calls with their service depts. and they have it all documented. Its just being reviewed for now. I do have to File A Request; to cancel the winning transaction on the current TSI auction so I won't be charged listing fees. But you are encouraged to bid just as it was a normal auction. I finally understand how much this item really means to me./all of us. I'm gonna get a dollar for every tear I cried since this started. I hope you consider it fair, because I Do. Now I will finally get some sleep. So start spreading the news...(The Star Invaders) are leaving today. (the begin'n was Alice in Wonderlands TtLG) Thank you thank you.

I think that's a great idea about seeing if they would auction off some of their rare items/writings..(Don't settle for a copy when you can have the original) ...He might auction off that Woodland Dragons t-shirt we gave him so 1 of u can get your hands on IT. It has his name on the back and a number and I have a picture of him wearing it. (Has anyone else ever givien anything without expecting something in return.) Try IT. IT feels good. >Tis the season too. As for the situation at hand: I no longer feel pressured to sell. But its still for sale but the buy it now price is a fixed one. Yup, that's right. 675,000 pounds = $433,687.50. You see we are limited by our imagination. Whatever I imagine already exists. I simply can't imagine anything unless it exists already, because when you imagine something you are tuning into a particular frequency, and if it didn't exist I couldn't tune in-tu-IT. That's why I needed someone else's help (imagination) and we all saw what he said he dreamt. - (I sleep hard, I DREAM HARDER).
    Last edited by Patrick; 12-21-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: triple post

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, I'm confused. You seriously want a half-million for your copy? And isn't the pound sterling worth MORE than the US dollar? So shouldn't that be $1,049,895.00? I'm not trying to be mean, I just really want to understand what you are asking for.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Jason, for your information, £675,000 GBP = $1,050,342.30 US

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Jason, for your information, £675,000 GBP = $1,050,342.30 US
    Woops my bad... I looked in a newspaper and a pound was worth .6425 I thought IT said. That's what I thought that L with a line through it was and what I did the math with using .6425 x 675000 = 433,687.50... That math is correct. I was wrong. What is that L symbol with the line through it then.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Wait, I'm confused. You seriously want a half-million for your copy? And isn't the pound sterling worth MORE than the US dollar? So shouldn't that be $1,049,895.00? I'm not trying to be mean, I just really want to understand what you are asking for.
    I didn't want to do anything that i would end up regretting later. so I'm gonna hold out for a good ONE. I don't need the $ I thought I so desperately needed earlier. I got it for my birthday present (which is this Friday)and my x-mas present from my parents. Im going to visit my brother over seas. As for the price, again, I didn't come up with that number, someone else said it. And besides the difference between you two on the pound is $447.30 if my math is right... I wouldn't step over that if it was laying on the ground you know. So you see. I don't care if I sell this GIFT anymore. I will still have my memories and my happiness. THANK YOU
    Last edited by Patrick; 12-21-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: double post

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JoesJunk View Post
    As for the price, again, I didn't come up with that number, someone else said it. And besides the difference between you two on the pound is $447.30 if my math is right... I wouldn't step over that if it was laying on the ground you know. So you see. I don't care if I sell this GIFT anymore. I will still have my memories and my happiness. THANK YOU
    The difference was just an approximation on the exchange rate on my part. As far as the sale goes, I'm happy you don't have to part with it and wish you the best in the future. Happy Birthday.

I have this ability and I'm going to use IT. I've been given a very special GIFT... Don't Cheat the GIFT. I've grown with IT. It's time to MAXimize IT. Since no other collector has IT... This is LIFE changing for me and YOU. This NOW has become your decision to make. My Decision is Final.

Thank You for the B-day wish. I didn't say I wouldn't part with IT. But now we have a fixed set price that I would be happy with. NO REGRETS. A certain few of you wanted me to put a price on IT. and I wouldn't because none of you would tell me how much it was really worth to you. You can thank the dreamer that dreamed the price. And we'll use my original figures instead of the other ones. I guess if I found the real exchange rate I would've used that instead. Let's all be thankful... But my number is a nice round number.

I used to be a huge sports collectibles collector... over a million cards, thousands of autographs and game used stuff. Enough to fill a shop. Autographed pictures of me with Ted Williams (Boston Red Sox) and even the recently deceased Bob Feller Hall of Fame '62 Indians pitcher. got rid of most of that stuff 8 years ago. I kept what was special to me. All the items I received from Mr. King was never looked at with dollar signs before by me. It would be like keeping a letter from a really good friend because IT/they were special. I guess in my Despair I was curious what the value of these items might bring.
    Last edited by Patrick; 12-21-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: triple post

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You just got confused?????? I was confused from the git-go!!! LOL LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I've been confused from the beginning also. It reminds me of the old song by Donovan. "First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is." First this item is listed on eBay, then it isn't, then it's back. Now it is still there but there is no obligation (he says) for the seller to sell but it will be relisted later for half a mil or a mil or some price to be determined.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I've been confused from the beginning also. It reminds me of the old song by Donovan. "First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is." First this item is listed on eBay, then it isn't, then it's back. Now it is still there but there is no obligation (he says) for the seller to sell but it will be relisted later for half a mil or a mil or something.
    Yup, that about sums it up!!!! Although you left out the aimless rambling!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All of his posts are weirding me out.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

And I feel slightly uncomfortable with dreaming up the £675,000.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I've been confused from the beginning also. It reminds me of the old song by Donovan. "First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is." First this item is listed on eBay, then it isn't, then it's back. Now it is still there but there is no obligation (he says) for the seller to sell but it will be relisted later for half a mil or a mil or something.
    Yup, that about sums it up!!!! Although you left out the aimless rambling!!! LOL
    Yes and the "dream sequence" confused me a little too.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

One thing that's not confusing is that if he thinks he's gonna get Half a Million Dollars for that item, he is dreaming!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

.... or insane!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Where is the half million dollar listing? I only see one with 13+ hours left at $4,650.00. He's got a little ways to go!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe his reserve is the half million from what I have been trying to piece together

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 515 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast