Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 515 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nobody puts Amber in the corner!
    LOL!!

Spoiler:
    44!! 2/5/14, 7:35 pm
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I've been missing for a few years, but some of the old timers will remember me. Anyways, I'm buying a house! And that sadly means I'm in the process of "trading down" my Dark Tower S/L to 1sts and AEs. I can live without the S/Ls but not without ANY nice Dark Tower books on my shelf!

I'm not sure what the market value of these are, but the prices are what I'd like to get. I'm also open to offers and potential trades (see below what I'm looking for).

All books are in fine condition, with fine dust jackets and fine slipcases. All are PC copies of the S/L:

Drawing of the Three (only 12 PCs) - $1000
    The Waste Lands (only 12 PCs) - $800
    Wolves of the Calla - $500 [HOLD]
    Song of Susannah - $400 [HOLD]
    The Dark Tower - $400 [HOLD]
    Little Sisters of Eluria - $500
    Wind Through the Keyhole - $800

What I'm looking for:

Gunslinger 1st/1st signed by Whelan
    Little Sisters of Eluria AE

PM me here or email me here

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    So I've been missing for a few years, but some of the old timers will remember me. Anyways, I'm buying a house! And that sadly means I'm in the process of "trading down" my Dark Tower S/L to 1sts and AEs. I can live without the S/Ls but not without ANY nice Dark Tower books on my shelf!

I'm not sure what the market value of these are, but the prices are what I'd like to get. I'm also open to offers and potential trades (see below what I'm looking for).

All books are in fine condition, with fine dust jackets and fine slipcases. All are PC copies of the S/L:

Drawing of the Three (only 12 PCs) - $1000
    The Waste Lands (only 12 PCs) - $900
    Wizard and Glass - $800
    Wolves of the Calla - $500
    Song of Susannah - $400
    The Dark Tower - $400
    Wind Through the Keyhole - $1200

What I'm looking to "trade down" to:

Gunslinger 1st/1st signed by Whelan
    Drawing of the Three 1st/1st signed by Hale
    Waste Lands 1st/1st signed by Dameron
    Wizard and Glass 1st/1st signed by McKean (I know this one will be hard to find)
    Wolves of the Calla AE
    Song of Susannah AE
    The Dark Tower AE
    Wind Through the Keyhole AE
    Grant Slipcases for books 1-3, 4-5, and 6-7

PM me here or email me here
    I think your a tad high man...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does a PC copy of TWTTKH guarantee you a similar PC copy of a new book if one is released? If not, then that price is definitely too high.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Amber is on a distinguished road Amber's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Well apparently RF can.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Does a PC copy of TWTTKH guarantee you a similar PC copy of a new book if one is released? If not, then that price is definitely too high.
    It wouldn't expressly guarantee it, however if you know a certain someone on these boards it will. I've gotten the last two books direct from Grant no problem.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think your a tad high man...
    I guess I'm living in the past still! I'm very flexible with offers though!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Stephen King:
    • The Dark Man Orange Proof
    • He is Legend Gauntlet Proof
    • Dear Me Proof (includes a letter of SK to himself)
    • The Lost works of SK Proof
    • Under the dome hardcover review copy
    • The Dark Tower companion Proof
    • Phantasmagoria zine, n. #1, #2, #3 and #6
    • The Lawnmower Man comic preview (not the one from Marvel, but the one based on the film).

Dan Simmons:
    • The terror proof
    • Drood proof + mkt letter
    • Flashback proof + mkt letter
    • Hardfreeze proof

If interested, please PM me.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

Hey guys. I'll put this out there with the caveat that another member here has first dibs, but I want to gauge interest in the meantime. I am selling two items: A Stand signed limited 901/1250. Looks new, no scratches on the box and tissue paper cover still intact; and a signed limited Salem's Lot #231, as new, unread. PM me with inquiries about condition, pics, etc...You can get ballpark pricing expectations from The Collector's website. Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by texgunslinger View Post
    Hey guys. I'll put this out there with the caveat that another member here has first dibs, but I want to gauge interest in the meantime. I am selling two items: A Stand signed limited 901/1250. Looks new, no scratches on the box and tissue paper cover still intact; and a signed limited Salem's Lot #231, as new, unread. PM me with inquiries about condition, pics, etc...You can get ballpark pricing expectations from The Collector's website. Thanks!
    The Collector has two Lot's listed... $6500 for a S/L... and a lettered for $12500. I hope your a lot lower than that! LOL JK
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Collector has two Lot's listed... $6500 for a S/L... and a lettered for $12500. I hope your a lot lower than that! LOL JK
    He does remark that the price is 'crazy' however
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

He does remark that the price is 'crazy' however
    Oh I know.. I was just teasin
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It wouldn't expressly guarantee it, however if you know a certain someone on these boards it will. I've gotten the last two books direct from Grant no problem.
    If you mean Karen, she hasn't worked there for a couple of years now.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    If you mean Karen, she hasn't worked there for a couple of years now.
    I did mean Karen, and I did not know that!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No offense (which always mean offense), but you have 3 posts in the last year. I've never heard anything negative about you as a buyer or a seller, but members need to be careful. Certainly do not Paypal as a "gift" unless you have 100% confidence in the seller.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Well apparently RF can.....
    Hey, I've been kind to you. The old RF probably would have banned you for 24 hours.....
    Spoiler:
    Truly just joking

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Would like to move these along.

S/L Danse Macabre, no sig, no slipcase, does have 1st edition DJ. It's the unsigned s/l variant. Supposedly not very many of these. Very good condition......... $300 or best offer

Desperation gift edition, good shape, jacket has fold crease on inside of front flap, one page has a wrinkle, looks like a production issue.... $40

Talisman / Blackhouse grant set in slipcase, excellent shape....... $100 or best offer

The Shining, S/L, when it arrives will ship it right out. Make an offer.
    The Shining gift edition....... Make offer, still unopened in the box.

Offers welcome... PM or email rrdunaway@outlook.com

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post

Talisman / Blackhouse grant set in slipcase, excellent shape....... $100 or best offer
    Amber - if you are looking for a Talisman/BH set, you should jump on that - thats a good offer.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

that is a good offer and i am looking for that i wonder if its signed

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    that is a good offer and i am looking for that i wonder if its signed
    State: Two Volumes slipcased. 3,500 signed numbered by Peter Straub and Rick Berry. Issue Price $150
    Comments: Unsigned by King, but signed by Peter Straub and Rick Berry-only The Talisman is signed.
    A well made oversized production by Grant books.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...man+-+S+L+Gift
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

wow thats a beautiful set

Country
    Country Flag

not signed by King.. but signed by Straub and artist
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

ok im game, I want it

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

A friend of mine has a Blockade Billy printer's die that he's looking to sell. I know pretty much nothing about what they may be worth. If anyone is interested, I've got a couple pics I can post later today. I'm not necessarily looking for just offers, but any insight into what it's collectible value, if any may be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 515 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast