Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 515 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Awesome pieces, Tim!!! Shame you have to sell!!!
    No shame, he probably has a lettered Firestarter in the works.

Oops, sorry. I guess I gave that one away. Should have used a spoiler tag.

The collection continues to "tighten".

Thanks for "spilling the beans" Jerome.....

Stay tuned.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few limiteds for sale:
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $400
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase - $200
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
    ES(limited) - $500
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $500
    Prices include shipping in the US, payment via PayPal as gift please

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$200 shipped for all these books only today

If no one buy them today they´ll go in the thrash tomorrow !!!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Recycle.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Why did you need that many proofs anyways?

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a problem saying no to good deals

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What have you got there Hannes? I can't see any photos, just a question mark in a blue box.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Movie Trivia ARC 3 copies
    Stephen King Trivia Book ARC 2 copies
    Facade with King review bound in Proof 3 copies
    Richard Price Samaritan UK proof Bound in King review
    Burn Palace proof bound in King review

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Could always donate them to the Haven Fund, or eBay them and donate the profits!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Could always donate them to the Haven Fund, or eBay them and donate the profits!
    Sage advice, George. Sage advice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Need to sell my f/f s/l rock bottom remainders litho due to some recent purchases (narrowing down my collecting focus) - 210 obo

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

There's 10+ for $160 right now on eBay, sorry.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    $200 shipped for all these books only today

If no one buy them today they´ll go in the thrash tomorrow !!!

I was planning to buy FACADE. How much for France?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    There's 10+ for $160 right now on eBay, sorry.
    lol
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome art, Merlin! Thanks for sharing!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Awesome art, Merlin! Thanks for sharing!
    ????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops...brain fart!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops...brain fart!
    No problem, I have them all the time and they smell better than the other!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oops...brain fart!
    No problem, I have them all the time and they smell better than the other!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    Right? LOL
    WANTED:

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple books signed by Rick Hautala that I'm planning on putting up on eBay next week. I'm going to donate all of the money from the sales of those books directly to Rick's wife via her Paypal link. I wanted to mention them here first in case anyone was interested.

First is a lettered copy ("O") of fearful symmetries by Thomas monteleone (Rick wrote the intro). Small bump to corner (front, top, left) of tray case - otherwise, new unread condition. I was hoping to raise between $150-250 for that one.

If interested please PM soon - otherwise it'll go up on eBay (and i will let you all know that too). I'll cover US shipping and split any overseas costs.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

DID YOU JUST WIN A (KING-RELATED) JOSEPH PAYNE BRENNAN AUCTION?

I don't suppose anyone here was the lucky winner of this auction, were they...?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joseph-Payne...vip=true&rt=nc

As a huge Brennan fan -- and the King intro for his pb collection being what led me to his work some thirty years ago or so -- I'm still kicking myself for losing out on this one. If the lucky winner would like to make an immediate 50% gain on his win, let me know.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a few books up for sale, I have tried to price them below the lowest price I can find on Ebay:

Colorado Kid - Edward Miller version signed by King, s/l #110/150 215.00 + shipping - SOLD

Full Dark no Stars signed limited #419 490.00 + shipping

11/22/63 signed limited with aftermarket slipcase 250.00 + shipping -SOLD

Insomnia gift edition signed to Dave by Phil Hale at Palavercon 60.00 + shipping -SOLD

Talisman/Black House gift edition signed to Dave by Rick Berry and Phil Hale at Palavercon 55.00 + shipping -SOLD

all above are in mint condition

The Bachman Books hardcover 1st/1st in really nice condition, dust cover has a bit of shelfwear and a bit of the black rubbed off on the front 2 corners 195.00 + shipping

Thinner hardcover 1st/1st in excellent condition 100.00 + shipping

Dave

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I have a few books up for sale, I have tried to price them below the lowest price I can find on Ebay:

Dave
    PM sent

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC READING COPIES....- UPDATE: SOLD in 3 Minutes! Thanks ARI!

Includes 1st Edition Talisman and EOTD (Faded Spines)....

$20.00 Shipping Included US!!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I probably posted this before, but is anyone interested in photocopies (A4 size) of the full set of Castle Rock Newsletters? I bought them from Betts for $25 a couple of years ago so anyone who is interested can have them for $25 plus shipping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 515 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast