Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 515 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Centipedes Press "Stephen King Interviews"........

Bound in the same Japanese Cloth as the #'d Limited and comes in Slipcase as issued privately by the Publisher.

According to many sources, less than 10 produced...

MAKE OFFER

Never heard of it... but apparently it's an "appendixes", dixit the title page
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Bound in the same Japanese Cloth as the #'d Limited and comes in Slipcase as issued privately by the Publisher.

MAKE OFFER

In the spirt on Anchorman Ron Burgundy......it's a pretty big deal. HA!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jKKtn...%3DjKKtnSVeY9o

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

MAKE OFFER
    A seriously awesome item! I have no clue about its value though, I hope someone makes you a great offer!

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few limiteds for sale:
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $425
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase - $200
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
    ES(limited) - $525
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $525
    Prices include shipping in the US

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dead Zone 1st edition Inscribed pre-publication to two friends of Stephen and Tabitha $200 + shipping . SOLD

DJ is in nice condition but the book is only in Good condition .

I got this from Stan and Anne´s granddaughter.

Stan and Anne used to hang out with Stephen and Tabitha in the late 60´s.
    Actually Tabitha was Anne´s niece .
    During one family dinner Stan actually said : "That Stephen King will never achieve anything"

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A very, very nice item!

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Very Nice Olverts, Like that and I think 200 is a good price too
    reality continues to ruin my life

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

MAKE OFFER

Jerad was originally going to include these interviews with the limited of 'Salem's Lot but it proved to be too expensive.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very tempted by that Olverts

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st edition Danse Macabre ( Priceclipped 2nd printing DJ ) $150 shipping included

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

FREE TO GOOD HOME
    ADOPTED
    (Meaning Its Been Claimed and no longer available)

reality continues to ruin my life

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The skull of Davey Jones from Pirates of the Carribean?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    FREE TO GOOD HOME
    (you pay shipping tho)

PM if interested

I must admit that I was tempted to unapprove this post so noone else could see. Yes, I am evil.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    The skull of Davey Jones from Pirates of the Carribean?
    Cthulhu - H. P. Lovecraft

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ia Ia!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Ia Ia!
    "Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

A fellow acolyte I see.

BTW: Did you buy the Well's piece that is your av? It is one of my favorites that I've seen by her.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A fellow acolyte I see.

BTW: Did you buy the Well's piece that is your av? It is one of my favorites that I've seen by her.
    Yes I am lucky enough to own 4 of them. Thanks to sgc1999 I finally own Georgie's Boat to sort of fill out an artistic story line. The boat, Pennywise drain (Signature page for the Lettered) , and IT Appears as Georgie. Then the last is the refrigerator.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I was actually looking through my IT portfolio last night, and was thinking how cool it would be to have some of the original pieces. Nice.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very cool! It as Georgie is fantastic.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I will take pictures once I have a real camera my cell phone does not have flash and I live in a cave.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can take good pics. If you like send it to me and I'll get some pics up.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my favorite.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My cell can take good pics. If you like send it to me and I'll get some pics up.
    LoL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 515 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast