Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 515 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Price amended to reflect condition and market value
    Hey, don't do it on my account!! My collection is more or less complete, except for upgrades, so I am certainly not an "authority" in any way. I was just commenting is all (and maybe I should have kept my mouth shut), but let others weigh in and advise. Just a thought in the moment, Nick.
    I didn't mean my comment in any negative way, I was just updating the listing and taking your advice as I think it is correct.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    But if he craps out on me, I will crush him.
    LOL
    Will be interesting to see what happens
    reality continues to ruin my life

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Throwing this into the mix -

1/1 salem's lot - ex lib copy. Has faint stamp on top of page block and book pate, but NO glue stains or any other defects. Has a second state jacket with one real flaw. Will post pictures once imageshack is done being slow.

Asking 320 OBO for this copy

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I also recently dealt with Nick/Kingfan24 on a couple of book purchases and it was a pleasure. No issues whatsoever.

He's a good lad

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

For Sale - Joyland S/L EITHER copy #492 (still in shrink wrap and sealed in the original box) OR copy #588 (opened and dust jacket protected in mylar, still have the original box for it as well but it has been opened of course) PM me, Proceeds go to a good cause (Namely me getting a S/L copy of The Dark Man )

Thanks!
    Tommy

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have received three PMs of "interest" in the below. Anyone who is truly serious (either previous PM or new interested party), I'll leave this open for another week. Then it goes to eBay.

I'm considering selling my partial Dark Tower S/L'd set #464:

--Wizard and Glass
    --Wolves of the Calla
    --Song of Susannah
    --The Dark Tower
    --The Little Sisters of Eluria
    --The Wind Through the Keyhole

I calculate a total of $3,450; which is what I would put as a BIN on eBay. Will accept $3,200 from a forum member in good standing. Price includes insured priority shipping within the U.S.

Sold as set only. PM if interested.
    SOLD!

Specifically, I have made an arrangement with KingFan24 (Nick). He has agreed to purchase the set in monthly installments and I have decided to give him that chance. He has assured me that my initial misgivings won't come to pass and that he is indeed good to complete the purchase as per our agreement. I've been very clear that this is a entire set deal. All or nothing.

As long as he adheres to his commitment, I'll give him praise and kudos all over these forums for reforming himself and becoming a "King collector in good standing." So far so good, as I have received first payment and have mailed out the first book. He's been pleasant to deal with and seems like a very sincere, nice fellow.

But if he craps out on me, I will crush him.
    I wish you both the best in your King Book buying/selling "nuptials".

John F. Kennedy k9 mommy is on a distinguished road k9 mommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you interested in The Dark Man portfolio?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k9 mommy View Post
    who? me? If so then Thanks but I already have one of them ordered, if not me then I apologize for answering your question when and if it was directed at someone else

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by k9 mommy View Post
    I am.

Looking to trade the orange Dark Man ARC for a set....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    I also recently dealt with Nick/Kingfan24 on a couple of book purchases and it was a pleasure. No issues whatsoever.

He's a good lad
    Ahh, Alan, he is just "so-so" he's not a "Yankee" fan!!! LOL LOL J/K

Spoiler:
    He's A-OK in my book!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Inspired

He's a good lad

Spoiler:
    He's A-OK in my book!!!
    Sorry bill gotta go with my cincinnati reds

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He's a good lad

Spoiler:
    He's A-OK in my book!!!
    So, you all see my point??? LOL LOL Seriously, he is funding a complete TDT set with these sales (I believe) so deals are available and support is welcome!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a NOS4A2 1st/1st signed & doodled if anyone needs one. $45 including shipping. PP gift.

Let me know if interested, or else it goes to ebay!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE - CEMETERY DANCE GRAB BAG!!!

Shipment will include:

- 1 Lettered Edition "O"
    - 2 S/L Editions "PC" (Signed by MULTIPLE Authors)
    - 2 S/L Editions (Editions not numbered at time of publication)
    - 1 S/L #'d Edition

6 S/L Books from Cemetery Dance!

Will include 1 unsigned/trade book from PS Publishing! 7 Books Total!! NO KING BOOKS.

$200.00 via Paypal Gift with Shipping Included in US / Actual Cost Intl

My Mood
    Inspired

FINAL CALL FOR BERNIE WRIGHTSON SIGNING

If anyone here wishes to have anything signed by Bernie Wrightson I can get that done at the upcoming Cincinnati Comic Con. All you will need to pay is shipping to me, any potential signature fees (which should be small if any) and return shipping costs.

Please PM me for any questions/details you may want - I have already had a few members take me up on this

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE - IT S/L

- # 681 (F/F)

$625.00 via Paypal Gift with Shipping Included in US / Split Cost Intl

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He's a good lad

Spoiler:
    He's A-OK in my book!!!
    So, you all see my point??? LOL LOL Seriously, he is funding a complete TDT set with these sales (I believe) so deals are available and support is welcome!!
    Damn, I thought your team and my team were the ONLY teams. LOL

I had a couple flawless transactions with him too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC SALE - IT S/L

- # 681 (F/F)

$625.00 via Paypal Gift with Shipping Included in US / Split Cost Intl
    If I had the money, I'd jump on this. Fantastic deal.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, with only a couple exceptions of things that are personalized and one picture on my wall the remainder of my collection is about to be for sale. I guess if Jerome doesn't object the best way might be a temporary thread which can be deleted after it's served it's purpose so I don't have a ridiculously long post/s here.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Inspired

Alright guys and gals - due to some awesome members finding a 464 DT II I have some stuff for sale.

Salem's lot (see pictures above) - 1/1/2 - 320
    The shining 1/1 - see pictures on previous page - 215
    Shivers 7 Proof - F - 75
    1/1 Wastelands - slight chip to DJ fron else fine - 50
    SODv2 Proof Copy - 150
    The Dark Tower 1-3 Slipcase from Grant - 50 Fine Condition

Also have some super rare walking dead comics/items if interested. OFFERS CERTAINLY WELCOME!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I won't get a list/thread up until tomorrow, but pretty much everything is for sale. I think the only s/l is an author's copy Grant Christine. I'll have to double check, but as I recall (I'm not home) it's fine/fine. I haven't settled on a price on that one, but if someone wants to make an offer...I'll listen (okay, really I'll read).

If you rescue me

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alright guys and gals - due to some awesome members finding a 464 DT II I have some stuff for sale.

Shivers 7 Proof - F - 75
    SODv2 Proof Copy - 150

Also have some super rare walking dead comics/items if interested. OFFERS CERTAINLY WELCOME!
    Someone please buy Nick's items. It would mean a lot to me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shivers 7 Proof - F - 75
    SODv2 Proof Copy - 150

Someone please buy Nick's items. It would mean a lot to me.
    I hear ya!!! LOL

He's got some nice items for sale.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few books for sale $50 each or all for $250 + shipping ( 7 proofs , 1 hardcover )

BATTLEGROUND PROOF SOLD
    TWISTS OF THE TALE PROOF SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Decided to sell the copy of the UK signed/limited Doctor Sleep I ordered for myself. $ 500 including worldwide shipping by insured/priority postage. Paypal payment accepted using family/friend option. Please PM if interested, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 515 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast