Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 515 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    I am a long time lurker on this site based in the UK. I list these books for sale following some advice from Stroppy Goblin and Mr Rabbit Trick. Unfortunately I have to sell my collection for financial reasons. I have photos of these books. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. I realise that postage across the Atlantic is problematic.

Colorado Kid PS Publishing - SOLD
    A Life In The Cinema - $130 - £85
    Joyland - $320 - £200
    Borderlands 5 - $180 - $115
    He Is Legend - SOLD
    The Killer Inside Me PC - $110 - £70
    Doctor Sleep UK 1 of 200 - $450 - £290
    Desperation - $300 - £195
    Black House - SOLD
    Insomnia - SOLD
    From A Buick 8 - $450 - £290
    Salems Lot Centipede Press - $2000 - £1280 (Black)
    Prime Evil Grant - $250 - £160
    Dandelion Wine PS signed by Bradbury and King - SOLD
    Under The Dome UK signed by King with cards - $250 - £160
    Song of Susannah Grant - $400 - £255
    Dark tower VII Grant - $400 - £255
    TWTTK Grant - $1000 - £640
    Ideal Genuine Man - $130 - £85
    Quietly Now - SOLD
    The Poet intro by King - $150 - £95

Thanks
    Jon
    I have just attempted to post pictures of some of these on a collection thread if anyone is interested.

Jon
    Updated what is left. Am open to discussion of prices.
    Thanks
    your joyland exchange is more like $300 US and so are the rest of your estimates, Your numbers are off.
    Just letting you know.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I am a long time lurker on this site based in the UK. I list these books for sale following some advice from Stroppy Goblin and Mr Rabbit Trick. Unfortunately I have to sell my collection for financial reasons. I have photos of these books. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. I realise that postage across the Atlantic is problematic.

Colorado Kid PS Publishing - SOLD
    Joyland - $320 - £200
    He Is Legend - SOLD
    Black House - SOLD
    Insomnia - SOLD
    Prime Evil Grant - $250 - £160
    Dandelion Wine PS signed by Bradbury and King - SOLD
    Quietly Now - SOLD
    The Poet intro by King - $150 - £95

Thanks
    Jon
    I have just attempted to post pictures of some of these on a collection thread if anyone is interested.

Jon
    Updated what is left. Am open to discussion of prices.
    Thanks
    your joyland exchange is more like $300 US and so are the rest of your estimates, Your numbers are off.
    Just letting you know.
    200 GBP
    =
    313.47962 USD
    Selling 200 GBP you get 313.4305 USD
    Buying 200 GBP you pay 313.47962 USD
    Exchange Rates Updated: Aug 19,2015 01:14 UTC

Closer to Jon's than yours
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Just letting you know.
    £200 = $313.51 according to Google/Yahoo/etc.

I bought a couple of books from Jon in this price range and Paypal's conversion was aroung $6 higher than the web exchange rate.

So $320 is spot on.

Also the exchange rate is constantly changing and these books were listed last week.

I appreciate the effort to list the books in dollars, but the actual price is in GBP at the time of payment.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler skilpatr will become famous soon enough

Item for Sale: Price $550 incl. USPS insured shipping

2013 SUBTERRANEAN LIMITED EDITION Hardcover of the SHINING signed by Stephen King. Vincent Chong (illustrator). This is #335 of the 750 copies.

This edition in its beautiful marbled cover, suede leather display case, signed by King, and interior illustrations by the legendary illustrator Vincent Chong is considered to be the penultimate edition of the Shining.

This is a first-time sale. I have been holding onto it since ordering in 2013. It has been opened just twice- first to inspect it upon receiving a couple years ago, and the second time to take the sales pictures a couple days ago. In the meantime, the book has been kept in a plastic bag within the display case which itself has been covered in another plastic bag.

It also includes the exclusive dust jacked received a few months after the book. This has remained completely unopened within its plastic tube.

Also includes the chapbook of Vincent's preliminary sketches that would go on to form the illustrations in the book.

Pictures of the display case interior can be emailed upon request to show that no significant discoloration issues are present in this edition. When the books were shipped back in 2014 most purchasers complained of the marble book cover rubbing off on the suede interior of the display case in transit. That is not a big issue for this copy as the pictures show.

I am happy to answer any questions about the book, or to email additional pictures upon request from interested buyers. I've had issues adding images to this post, but sending them via email is no problem. My Email sbkilpatty@gmail.com

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skilpatr View Post

2013 SUBTERRANEAN LIMITED EDITION Hardcover of the SHINING signed by Stephen King. Vincent Chong (illustrator). This is #335 of the 750 copies.

This edition in its beautiful marbled cover, suede leather display case, signed by King, and interior illustrations by the legendary illustrator Vincent Chong is considered to be the penultimate edition of the Shining.

This is a first-time sale. I have been holding onto it since ordering in 2013. It has been opened just twice- first to inspect it upon receiving a couple years ago, and the second time to take the sales pictures a couple days ago. In the meantime, the book has been kept in a plastic bag within the display case which itself has been covered in another plastic bag.

It also includes the exclusive dust jacked received a few months after the book. This has remained completely unopened within its plastic tube.

Also includes the chapbook of Vincent's preliminary sketches that would go on to form the illustrations in the book.

Pictures of the display case interior can be emailed upon request to show that no significant discoloration issues are present in this edition. When the books were shipped back in 2014 most purchasers complained of the marble book cover rubbing off on the suede interior of the display case in transit. That is not a big issue for this copy as the pictures show.

I am happy to answer any questions about the book, or to email additional pictures upon request from interested buyers. I've had issues adding images to this post, but sending them via email is no problem. My Email sbkilpatty@gmail.com
    Welcome to the site, skilpatr.

Don't take this the wrong way, but seeing as this is your first post on the forum, you might find that you will have better success with selling your book if you start introducing yourself around a bit and contribute to some of the other threads first, as this will allow members to get to know you.

Due to the lack of selling fees and frequent payment method of PayPal gift, most of the transactions between members on this thread are based on trust and this trust has been built over a period of time getting to know one another. We are a friendly bunch here and always welcome new members to the site, but it would be nice if we could get to know you a bit before you post items for sale on this thread. This is just my honest opinion and is not intended to offend.

Once again, welcome to the site my friend. I hope that you will enjoy being part of this community!

Default Hello

Hi T-Dogz-AK47

I know it's a bit unusual selling something on this site without a history. I have my uncle, a longtime contributor _SCC_ to vouch for me. As for me, I have generally been a more casual fan of Stephen King until recently, but he is the diehard who helped me get a deal on this signed edition. I also acquired a few others, but I'm selling this one now after the misses left and I need to generate some additional income.

SK

Hi T-Dogz-AK47

I know it's a bit unusual selling something on this site without a history. I have my uncle, a longtime contributor _SCC_ to vouch for me. As for me, I have generally been a more casual fan of Stephen King until recently, but he is the diehard who helped me get a deal on this signed edition. I also acquired a few others, but I'm selling this one now after the misses left and I need to generate some additional income.

SK

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Just letting you know.

I bought a couple of books from Jon in this price range and Paypal's conversion was aroung $6 higher than the web exchange rate.

So $320 is spot on.

Also the exchange rate is constantly changing and these books were listed last week.

I appreciate the effort to list the books in dollars, but the actual price is in GBP at the time of payment.
    Thanks Br!an and Stroppy Goblin. These prices were suggested to me by a very well respected member of this site a few weeks ago. Apologies if they are not entirely accurate. As I said above I am happy to move on any of the prices if people wish to PM me about a particular book. Everything thing must go as they say.
    Jon

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Hey everyone, I'd like to introduce my nephew to the site. His username is 'skilpatr' and I want to put in a good word for him. He's not as much of a die hard King fan as we are, but he does have pretty sweet, almost no flaws S/L Shining up for sale. I'll vouch for him (even if he did spell my username wrong).

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just letting you know.

So $320 is spot on.

Thanks Br!an and Stroppy Goblin. These prices were suggested to me by a very well respected member of this site a few weeks ago. Apologies if they are not entirely accurate. As I said above I am happy to move on any of the prices if people wish to PM me about a particular book. Everything thing must go as they say.
    Jon
    I suggested these prices. They are based directly from the sold items at Betts Bookstore.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Just letting you know.

So $320 is spot on.

Jon
    I suggested these prices. They are based directly from the sold items at Betts Bookstore.
    I think the "problem" was the currency conversions more than the basic prices.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skilpatr View Post

Welcome to the site, skilpatr.

Don't take this the wrong way, but seeing as this is your first post on the forum, you might find that you will have better success with selling your book if you start introducing yourself around a bit and contribute to some of the other threads first, as this will allow members to get to know you.

Due to the lack of selling fees and frequent payment method of PayPal gift, most of the transactions between members on this thread are based on trust and this trust has been built over a period of time getting to know one another. We are a friendly bunch here and always welcome new members to the site, but it would be nice if we could get to know you a bit before you post items for sale on this thread. This is just my honest opinion and is not intended to offend.

Once again, welcome to the site my friend. I hope that you will enjoy being part of this community!
    Agreed with everything you say Tim. I find it odd when I see random people we have never chatted with or got to know trying to sell books. Not saying to not buy from them BUT PROTECT YOURSELF ALL!!! DO NOT pay with Paypal gift. If he wants $550 for his book and it's the first time listing here... he/she should be prepared to eat the 2.9% to gain that trust for future sales and get a positive itrader rating. Just my opinion though.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anybody still after the blue edged Waterstones limited edition of the UK Revival? I'm in a Waterstones at the moment that still has copies. I haven't seen these for a long time - I thought they were long sold out! £14 plus an estimated £12.95 shipping to US. Contact me by PM in the next hour or so if you want a copy.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK mass market Paperback of Revival (with excerpts from The Bazaar of Bad Dreams) is released on Sept 10th. If anyone wishes me to get them a copy just PM me.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi
    I am listing some other stuff I have for sale. Apologies if the list is too long.
    PM me if you are interested in any item.
    I am based in the UK.

Signed/Limited Editions

Joyland - $320 - £200
    Prime Evil Grant - Reduced to £125
    The Poet- Michael Connelly, only signed by Connelly intro by King - $150 - £95

Proofs

UK Nightmares and Dreamscapes $60 - £35
    US Hearts in Atlantis - $20 - £12
    UK Just After Sunset £20
    UK Dolores Claiborne $40 - £25
    US From A Buick 8 $40 - £25
    Dandelion Wine PS King intro £35
    UK Hearts in Atlantis $15 - £10
    Scream plays CD - $25 - £15
    US Lisey's Story $25 - £16
    UK Song of Susannah $100 - £65
    UK Wolves of the Calla - $70 - £45
    US Rose Madder - $25 - £15
    UK Black House $50 - £30

Gift Editions

UK TWTTK 1/700 - $80 - £50
    The Talisman Grant £70 damage to slipcase
    UK Nightmares and Dreamscapes - $60 - £38
    UK Dolores Claiborne $60 - £38
    UK Insomnia $60 - £38

Magazines

F&SF Feb 78, Oct 78, Apr 80, Feb 81, Jul 81, Nov 81, Jun 84, Dec 90 - $25 - each
    Weird Tales Fall 1990 - $10
    Whispers King issue - $10

Miscellaneous

SK The Non Fiction R Wood S/L $60 -£38
    Road to the Dark Tower B Vincent S/L $70 - £45
    Wizard and Glass Grant 1st ed $90 - £58
    Dark Tower VII Grant Artists Edition $50 - £30
    Scream Quietly PS - £5
    Brighton Shock PS - £10
    Book of Horrors CD - £10
    The Devils Wine CD - £10
    Dark Tower Complete Concordance CD S/L - $70 - £45
    SK uncollected unpublished S/L $60 -£38
    SK Universe S/L $50 - £30
    Cemetery Dance Magazine 50th Hardback Edition signed by all contributors £25
    World Fantasy Convention 1983 - £10
    The Art of Skeleton Crew - £25
    My Pretty Pony - $75 - £50
    Liseys Story with signed bookplate from Battersea Park, London signing - $110 - £70
    Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption hardback. Ex Library Tear on spine - £50
    The Breathing Method hardback spine faded - $70 - £45
    Complete set of Castle Rock magazine. I think the first three are photocopies $300
    Complete run of Phantasmagoria - $50 - £30
    SKIN newsletter reprinted/collected signed lettered edition £40

I also have various other magazines etc.

Thanks for looking.
    Jon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Is anybody still after the blue edged Waterstones limited edition of the UK Revival? I'm in a Waterstones at the moment that still has copies. I haven't seen these for a long time - I thought they were long sold out! £14 plus an estimated £12.95 shipping to US. Contact me by PM in the next hour or so if you want a copy.
    BUMP: I do have one copy in fine condition if interested. This is at cost!

SOLD

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent Jon

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Friday Everyone!

I have 2 signed/#d/traycased editions of Faithful published by CD. This is the one only signed by Stewart O'Nan. The #s are 155 and 161.

I also have a Dark Man proof published by CD for $250. This is the blue cover edition.

I'm looking to sell or trade these items.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi
    I am listing some other stuff I have for sale. Apologies if the list is too long.
    PM me if you are interested in any item.
    I am based in the UK.

Signed/Limited Editions

Joyland - $320 - £200
    Prime Evil Grant - Reduced to £125
    The Poet- Michael Connelly, only signed by Connelly intro by King - $150 - £95

Proofs

UK Nightmares and Dreamscapes $60 - £35
    US Hearts in Atlantis - $20 - £12
    UK Just After Sunset £20
    UK Dolores Claiborne $40 - £25
    US From A Buick 8 $40 - £25
    Dandelion Wine PS King intro £35
    UK Hearts in Atlantis $15 - £10
    Scream plays CD - $25 - £15
    US Lisey's Story $25 - £16
    UK Song of Susannah $100 - £65
    UK Wolves of the Calla - $70 - £45
    US Rose Madder - $25 - £15
    UK Black House $50 - £30

Gift Editions

UK TWTTK 1/700 - $80 - £50
    The Talisman Grant £70 damage to slipcase
    UK Nightmares and Dreamscapes - $60 - £38
    UK Dolores Claiborne $60 - £38
    UK Insomnia $60 - £38

Magazines

F&SF Feb 78, Oct 78, Apr 80, Feb 81, Jul 81, Nov 81, Jun 84, Dec 90 - $25 - each
    Weird Tales Fall 1990 - $10
    Whispers King issue - $10

Miscellaneous

SK The Non Fiction R Wood S/L $60 -£38
    Road to the Dark Tower B Vincent S/L $70 - £45
    Wizard and Glass Grant 1st ed $90 - £58
    Dark Tower VII Grant Artists Edition $50 - £30
    Scream Quietly PS - £5
    Brighton Shock PS - £10
    Book of Horrors CD - £10
    The Devils Wine CD - £10
    Dark Tower Complete Concordance CD S/L - $70 - £45
    SK uncollected unpublished S/L $60 -£38
    SK Universe S/L $50 - £30
    Cemetery Dance Magazine 50th Hardback Edition signed by all contributors £25
    World Fantasy Convention 1983 - £10
    The Art of Skeleton Crew - £25
    My Pretty Pony - $75 - £50
    Liseys Story with signed bookplate from Battersea Park, London signing - $110 - £70
    Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption hardback. Ex Library Tear on spine - £50
    The Breathing Method hardback spine faded - $70 - £45
    Complete set of Castle Rock magazine. I think the first three are photocopies $300
    Complete run of Phantasmagoria - $50 - £30
    SKIN newsletter reprinted/collected signed lettered edition £40

I also have various other magazines etc.

Thanks for looking.
    Jon
    PM sent

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Following on to my post on the Other Authors/Classified thread, here are the King items available:

THE SHINING (Subterranean Press Signed/Numbered/Limited Edition, in traycase with Jacket)
    JOYLAND (Hard Case Crime First, signed)
    JOYLAND (trade hardcover release, unsigned)

Also:

The PS Editions:
    CHRISTINE, PET SEMATARY, CARRIE, THINNER (both variants). This is a matched-number set, with the number for the main thread ordered and paid for with Subterranean for SKELETON CREW and a matching copy of the SKELETON CREW second variant ordered from PS to match the THINNER. A total of seven books in all, with two to ship later, and order rights transferred.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing S/L Oversized Traycased Edition of Fearie Tales.

In new and unread condition.

Illustrated by Alan Lee (The conceptual artist for both The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogy movies).

Limited to only 200 signed copies. This is copy #1.

Please PM me with offers. I will consider a trade.

I have attached some photos below...

Any questions, please ask!

Many thanks!

BUMP!

Country
    Country Flag

Default A very special Stephen King item for sale....

Cemetery Dance/PS Publishing A Book of Horrors Deluxe Limited Edition.

Artwork by Les Edwards.

This deluxe edition was only produced in a 100 copy print run. Though only 83 copies were sold to the public as 17 were distributed to contributors. This is copy #10.

Signed by all the contributors including Stephen King.

There is a very small split to the inside top right corner of the traycase (see photo below), but this is hardly noticeable. The book is in fine and unread condition.

This copy features two remarques created by Les Edwards, including one which is inscribed.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING EDITION!!!

Many thanks!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Inscribed (1st/1st) of Desperation: $350 PP Gift. PICS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance/PS Publishing A Book of Horrors Deluxe Limited Edition.

Artwork by Les Edwards.

This deluxe edition was only produced in a 100 copy print run. Though only 83 copies were sold to the public as 17 were distributed to contributors. This is copy #10.

Signed by all the contributors including Stephen King.

There is a very small split to the inside top right corner of the traycase (see photo below), but this is hardly noticeable. The book is in fine and unread condition.

This copy features two remarques created by Les Edwards, including one which is inscribed.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING EDITION!!!

Many thanks!

Wow, those are some seriously cool remarques!!!!! Good Luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DTII: Drawing of the Three (1st/1st; NF)...Inscribed: $400
    DTIII: The Waste Lands (1st/1st; NF)...Inscribed: $400

$750 for both. PP Gift. PM Me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 515 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast