Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 515 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

You would be better off selling the Black House and Desperation separately. You should get $275 to $325 each for them.

Most collectors are already going to have one or more of these books, so they are not going to buy a large collection like this. Parts of it yes. The whole thing no.
    I don't mind breaking the set apart. All inquiries I've had thus far though have been from people who were interested in having a same number collection. It does seem a shame to break the numbers apart.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Cleaning out the closet (pictures available, just ask):

Legacies Proof $275
    Blockade Billy Proof $250
    Peter Straub’s matching number S/L set Lost Boy/Lost Girl and Night Room $105
    First Edition Blockade Billy with Alex McVey Remarque $100
    DT II First Edition signed by Hale $65
    Colorado Kid with full page drawing by Ed Miller $125 (I have one more left, picture available)
    Stories S/L (a nicely done limited) $175
    Dark Dreamers #140 (signed by all including King) This one doesn’t come up for sale often $400
    Insomnia S/L #706 (no slipcase) $175. Two small water marks on signature page. Ziesing is blaming either King or Hale for dripping coffee on the page. They didn’t notice the stain until page was already bound in the book.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Marked out the books that have sold so far.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    You would be better off selling the Black House and Desperation separately. You should get $275 to $325 each for them.

Most collectors are already going to have one or more of these books, so they are not going to buy a large collection like this. Parts of it yes. The whole thing no.
    I don't mind breaking the set apart. All inquiries I've had thus far though have been from people who were interested in having a same number collection. It does seem a shame to break the numbers apart.
    I agree/disagree with Tippy.

If you tried to sell Desperation, BH and the Artist Edition of LSOE by themselves on Ebay, you'd get an okay price for each...then that gives the set of DT books a more reasonable figure where you might sell all of them as a group.

I think keeping the DT books together is a good idea...but the other books don't matter so much.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mulleins
    Dark Dreamers #140 (signed by all including King) This one doesn’t come up for sale often $400
    Very true.
    Dark Dreamers is one of my top 10 (excluding Lettered) King books for production values and sheer "holdability". The one signed by all the contributors is hard to find. Per the Catalog entry:
    Due to accidental destruction of some signature sheets, three states of this limited edition were published:
    Copies #1-#297 were signed by Clive Barker, Gary Brandner, Ramsey Campbell, Les Daniels, Dennis Etchison, John Farris, Charles L. Grant, James Herbert, Stephen King, Dean R. Koontz, Joe R. Lansdale, Richard Laymon, Graham Masterson, Richard Matheson, Robert R. McCammon, David Morrell, Philip Nutman, John Saul, John Skipp, Craig Spector, Peter Straub, Whitley Streiber, Stanley Wiater, Chet Williamson, J.N. Williamson, and Grahan Wilson, These copies contain two pages of signatures.
    Copies #298-#350 were signed by Richard Matheson, Dennis Etchison, Stephen King, Dean R. Koontz, David Morrell, John Saul, John Farris, Gary Brandner, Richard Laymon and Stanley Wiater. These copies contain one page of signatures.
    55 Copies stamped “Publisher’s Copy #__” were numbered 1-55 and were otherwise identical to copies #298-#350. These copies contain one page of signatures.

Some effort was made to collect the missing signatures as the second state has seven signatures on the title page (example below).

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

If you tried to sell Desperation, BH and the Artist Edition of LSOE by themselves on Ebay, you'd get an okay price for each...then that gives the set of DT books a more reasonable figure where you might sell all of them as a group.

I think keeping the DT books together is a good idea...but the other books don't matter so much.
    I don't see where you disagree with me. I pretty much said the same thing (with the exception of the LSOE AE, but that is a $50-$75 book so I did not feel it was worth mentioning).

Another strategy, is that you could offer DT 3-7 as a set, and then if you get a buyer, offer them the other books. They will probably pass on the LSOE AE, Desperation and BH, but you might get lucky on the LSOE S/L.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Updating list of sold items

Legacies Proof $275
    DT II First Edition signed by Hale $55 (mint book, jacket has marks on it)
    Colorado Kid with full page drawing by Ed Miller $125 (I have one more left, picture available)
    Insomnia S/L #706 (no slipcase) $175.
    UK Under the Dome S/L $235 (one of the few that made it without damage)

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

I don't see where you disagree with me. I pretty much said the same thing (with the exception of the LSOE AE, but that is a $50-$75 book so I did not feel it was worth mentioning).

Another strategy, is that you could offer DT 3-7 as a set, and then if you get a buyer, offer them the other books. They will probably pass on the LSOE AE, Desperation and BH, but you might get lucky on the LSOE S/L.
    Hahaha...I just re-read it, and you're right...I basically said EXACTLY the same thing you did...for some reason, I thought you meant sell ALL of them seperately right off the bat...and I think we agree that once he's got just the DT books, that's a manageable set to sell.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's up all? It's been a while since I've been around. Got some books for sale if anyone is interested let me know via IM.

From a Buick 8 - Gift Edition - $200
    Insomnia - Gift Edition - $95
    The Talisman - Gift Edition - $250

Set of 5 - F&SF Mag Gunslinger + The Years Finest Fantasy Vol 2 – Good condition, address labels and small tear on top of first few pages of 1978 mag. Book has a dent in the dust jacket but book it self is in good condition normal wear along the most of the edges small tears in places. Can post pics if you desire. $200

Also have this listed on ebay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Updating list of sold items

Legacies Proof $275
    DT II First Edition signed by Hale $55 (mint book, jacket has marks on it)
    Insomnia S/L #706 (no slipcase) $175.
    UK Under the Dome S/L $235 (one of the few that made it without damage)

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Just wanted to say that the copy of Colorado Kid with the Miller drawing that I bought arrived today. Probably one of the best packing jobs of a purchase that I have received in a long time. Thanks, Ralph!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I received a package today also. Blockade Billy-well wrapped. Pics to come soon in the YNP&J thread.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    $100 TGWLTG, white full dummy proof.

rrdunaway@msn.com or PM me
    Thanks !
    i am not collecting but this one sounds interetesting i think!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a New Baby BOY on the way, due March 17.
    CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope your boy arrives exactly on his due date and that you name him appropriately.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a New Baby BOY on the way, due March 17.
    Congrats! I too have a son (my first) coming April 7th!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Not SK but I have Ronald Kelly's Hell Hollow. It's unread. Missing the sig. page. Kind of a bummer but if you want a good read, I think it's worth $10 I'm asking for it. I'd rather trade it for another non-SK book though. Paperbacks are fine too.

It'd be nice if there was a trade thread where we can pass down or trade books we think other should read/get rid of useless junk

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Riding the Bullet

I'm looking to sell the traycased signed/limited of Riding the Bullet from Lonely Road- $260 shipped (US only).

Anyone interested?

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra copy of the Grant S/L Dark Tower III Waste Lands. #1067. F/F in slipcase, unread.

Cheapest on ABEbooks is listed at $650

One of our esteemed members here sold #1066 on eBay about a month ago for $445 + shipping extra.

I'm asking $400, which includes priority insured mail, well-packed of course.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Am selling a Gift Edition Secretary of Dreams Volume 1 on ebay at the moment,its up tomorrow night .Perfect condition.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Sec...item2c592d908c

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Also have a Blockade Billy 2nd printing from Cemetery Dance.This edition was sent to libraries mainly.Perfect condition also,PM with offers.

John F. Kennedy Herbswhere is on a distinguished road

Default Stephen King letters and memorbilia for sale.

I have some items that I would like to sell. I'm new to the website but like most - a long time Stephen King fan. I got these items when I was high school and he took an interest to our basketball team. These items are priceless to me and I wouldn't be trying to sell them if I really didn't need the $. The Star Invaders is a 10+ pg story he wrote when was 13. You can view the items on www.thestephenkingcollector under the forum: buy/sell. acrobat.com I believe is the website they are viewed on. It takes a minute to load the 10 images. I believe they are also on thedarktower.org site under stephenkingletters or my username Herbswhere. Thank youThank you. jason.manza@yahoo.com

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to TDT.org, Jason. As you sound like a King fan, I hope you stick around, check out the forums and join in the discussions.

Sorry to hear you're selling your collection, but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. Hope it all goes well for you.

I am going to merge this into the Classified thread as appropriate.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

John F. Kennedy Herbswhere is on a distinguished road

Default Thank you for the help Patrick and everyone else.

Thank you for the help... Still finding my way around on the computer...it's all new to me. Let me know if I can help anyone with anything? Thank you

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

As I said over at The Collector's site, I just wish I had the money available for these right now. Oh, well.

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just an FYI, after you make five posts, more member abilities open to you. (It's a spam fighting thing.)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the corner Jason.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Herbswhere View Post
    I have some items that I would like to sell. I'm new to the website but like most - a long time Stephen King fan. I got these items when I was high school and he took an interest to our basketball team. These items are priceless to me and I wouldn't be trying to sell them if I really didn't need the $. The Star Invaders is a 10+ pg story he wrote when was 13. You can view the items on www.thestephenkingcollector under the forum: buy/sell. acrobat.com I believe is the website they are viewed on. It takes a minute to load the 10 images. I believe they are also on thedarktower.org site under stephenkingletters or my username Herbswhere. Thank youThank you. jason.manza@yahoo.com
    You reference viewing the items at StephenKingcollector.com, and on their site reference seeing them here. If you need assistance posting the images, please let me know and I will assist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 515 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast