Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 515 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have decided to slowly sell off most of my limited editions and S/L's to just concentrate of 1st editions so first up for offer ...

20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill Ps Publishing S/L 171/200 with a remarque of the back cover including colour

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a fantastic drawing Tom! Wish I had the $$ to make you an offer but I'm sure this will find a good home.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated: 10/10

Flatsigned 1st/1st Insomnia $125.00 (VG-/F Minor Soiling to lower spine - Covered by Dustjacket) SOLD!!!!
    Flatsigned 1st/1st The Dark Tower VII $250.00 (F/F - King AND Whelan Signature) SOLD!!!!
    Flatsigned 1st/1st Talisman $275.00 (F/F - King Signature w/date and COA) SOLD!!!!

'Salem's Centipede GIFT EDITION still in Shrink wrap: $175.00

1st/1st DTVI Song of Susannah Signed by Artist Darrel Anderson $40.00
    1st/1st DTVII The Dark Tower Signed by Artist Michael Whelan (with Ka Symbol) $60.00

DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION (F/F) $55.00

Shipping INCLUDED!

PM me with questions.........I can send pics if needed.

AKC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Updated: 10/10

Flatsigned 1st/1st Insomnia $125.00 (VG-/F Minor Soiling to lower spine - Covered by Dustjacket - Beautiful Blue Sig with COA)
    Flatsigned 1st/1st The Dark Tower VII $250.00 (F/F - King AND Whelan Signature)
    Flatsigned 1st/1st Talisman $275.00 (F/F - King Signature w/date and COA)

1st/1st DTVII The Dark Tower Signed by Artist Michael Whelan (with Ka Symbol) $60.00

DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION (F/F) $55.00

Shipping INCLUDED!

PM me with questions.........I can send pics if needed.

AKC
    I'm Hoping against hope that my purchase comes with NYC Bagels!!!! LOL Sort of a "deal breaker" LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler jjohnfauno is on a distinguished road

Hello, all. New to this site, but been an SK collector for over 25 years.

I currently have the following items up for bid on eBay:
    First Edition Carrie, 1974 Doubleday hardcover
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120792506279

Signed, numbered Dolan's Cadillac, Lord John Press hardcover
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120792521100

Signed, numbered Dark Tower: Gunslinger audiobook (4 cassettes)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120792533835

If I am violating any forum rules by posting links to my auction, please let me know and I will happily delete this post.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I have a Horror-Mall $35 gift certificate I just don't have a need for, and would be willing to let it go for $30 if anyone is interested...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have two magazines for sale if anyone is interested. I've read the articles so I no longer need them:

1) Autograph Magazine (January 2008 ) - great article with TDT's own carlosdetweiler.

2) Book and Magazine Collector (August 2008 ) - a UK publication with a nice article on collecting both US and UK items. The magazine is no longer available in print and the website is not offering back issues any longer:

Just looking to get back what I paid for them - $20 includes USPS Priority Mail. PM if interested of if any questions. Thanks.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is kind of you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very generous!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Shannon!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone interested in a set of s/l pc SOD vol 1 and 2 lettered new condition? $2200 for set.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED 10/15

DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION $55.00

Shipping INCLUDED! All in COLLECTOR GRADE condition!

PM me with questions.........these are currently on eBay (priced higher) if you are interested in seeing pics.

AKC

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All. Selling (again) my 3 signed number 797 dark tower books 5,6 and 7. They are currently up on ebay slightly cheaper than last time in the hope that they move.....................

http://my.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M...K:ME:LNLK:MESX

Traveler Bloodletting Press is on a distinguished road

Just listed a signed deluxe copy of THE COLORADO KID on Ebay. This is one of the 33 editions from PS Publications. I'm starting the bidding at only 99 cents with no reserve. This is likely going to be a great opportunity for someone to own a rare King title and a great price.

You can find the listing here THE COLORADO KID signed deluxe

Country
    Country Flag

Nice......

AKC

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

These editions always sell for well below issue price.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stuff for sale on ebay ... LINK

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dyetye View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I have a Horror-Mall $35 gift certificate I just don't have a need for, and would be willing to let it go for $30 if anyone is interested...
    Anyone interested in this? I'd go as low as $25...

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Horror-mall is shutting down, has a very small inventory now, and won't be honoring old gift certificates at darkfuse.com. So...

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

(that reads harsher thani meant it to; I just think people should check out the site before jumping on the deal)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It read fine to me. Circuit City went out of business, and we were left holding $100 in gift certificates from them. Had I known, I would have redeemed them.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely read well, thank you for the info.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Horror-mall is shutting down, has a very small inventory now, and won't be honoring old gift certificates at darkfuse.com. So...

Ah, I thought I read that they were excepting it until Horror Mall was completely gone. Below is what I had in my email from them. So if someone had still had something they wanted, it is a pretty good deal...

Will I lose my current Horror Mall points or gift certificates if I don't cash them in?

Yes, but you will have plenty of time to use them as the Horror Mall site will remain live till preorders have been filled and existing stock depleted. We estimated the shopfronts to be accessible for no less than a year through a sub-directory at horror-mall.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 515 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast