Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 515 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkdiscoveries View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    I think that this sale should be delayed for a little while. This was posted on the CD forums by Brian Freeman regarding an ebay post:

Originally Posted by Tommy:
    "Last night, I saw that badmoonbooks had an orange cover The Dark Man ARC for sale on eBay for $275 and a blue cover ARC for $399 and I think both of them sold because I can't find them on eBay now, WOW!"

"They were actually removed from sale because someone politely pointed out that the ARCs weren't sent to them to be sold pre-publication. Or so I hear.
    Brian"

anyone interested in a Darkman arc orange color for $200 ?
    Wow! That's pretty crazy for $275 or $399 for the ARCs (or for even $200). Looks like CD wasn't too happy about it though LOL! I got one from them that we did a review of for this next issue of DD. Very tempting to offer it up at those prices! (I won't though, but at some point it may have to go as I still get a bunch of unsolicited ARCs for Dark Discoveries all of the time and they do stack up!!!)

Are they ever supposed to be sold prior to publication? Seems like a lot of people do, but they are review copies made up for that purpose and promotion. I imagine the publishers don't care too much as long as the reviews are done first (being a publisher of a few books myself I have seen ARCs I made show up on the secondary market. Oh well, what can you do). Technically they are like promos for CDs and LPs, etc. that the company can ask for back (although they don't often do that at least that I have ever seen).

What does everybody else think here? Obviously there are a limited number of these produced and sometimes the lowest number of a title done so collectible to some folks. Some publishers like CD even do grab bag/deals where they give away or sell these proofs.

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com
    James, most ARCs/proofs state that they are not to be sold. After the book is published, however, the publishers don't seem to care. It's only when the volumes are up for sale pre-publication that sends up the red flags.

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the first images of The Dark Tower produced by Ned Dameron.

Piece measures 11" x 14".

$500 plus shipping.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Removed for now
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    One of the first images of The Dark Tower produced by Ned Dameron.

Piece measures 11" x 14".

$500 plus shipping.
    What is it? A preliminary piece? I know it is not the finished and published artwork but can you tell us any more about it? The medium or what it is painted on?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Subterranean Press Publisher Copy Limiteds Sale

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Also, I have extra copies of these coming in when they are done if anybody needs one:

Unsigned Joyland Limited HC - $75
    Slipcased Dark Man HC w/Bookmark - $30

I can take payments via Paypal or for Credit/Debit cards direct via Square. I'll even toss in Free shipping in the US as well. PM if interested.

- James
    I sold the signed/# copy of JOYLAND I have on the way, but still have an extra unsigned one and a couple extra copies of the Slipcased DARK MAN up for grabs. And i'll still cover media mail shipping the US (and discount a couple bucks off the Non-US shipping to be fair)

- James

Quote Originally Posted by cabinetmaniac View Post
    Your link went to ebay instead actually. Here's the link to Subpress:

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...l/pc_sale_page

Not much left at this point though. First time I looked they had a Lock & Key but now it's gone. A buddy of mine also grabbed an extra PC copy of George R.R. Martin's the Dying of the Light but he wouldn't tell me what he paid for it of course LOL!

- James

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow - i happened to be online and see the email minutes after it was sent - checked it out and never saw the locke and key or GRRM book

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the Locke & Key in my cart. By the time I logged in to pay, it was sold out. Damn.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Not much left at this point though. First time I looked they had a Lock & Key but now it's gone. A buddy of mine also grabbed an extra PC copy of George R.R. Martin's the Dying of the Light but he wouldn't tell me what he paid for it of course LOL!

- James
    I copied the code and forgot to change the link. :-)

The GRR Martin went for 1/2 price of $67.50.

The Joe Hill was $125, I think.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the L&K volume 2 went for $125.

- James
    I copied the code and forgot to change the link. :-)

The GRR Martin went for 1/2 price of $67.50.

The Joe Hill was $125, I think.
    Hey I know the feeling! LOL Happy to help out and thanks for posting the FYI to start with!

So it sounds like they were/are doing half price on the PC copies or something around that. Not a bad deal there!

- James

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant 2nd Edition Gunslinger in NF condition $175.

Signed 1st edition of Insomnia. FINE CONDITION. $190.

S/L A Life in the Cinema $145

S/L Legacies $300
    S/L UK Under the Dome (small ding) $300
    S/L SoD Volume 2 $275
    Lisey's Story ARC Fine Condition $20
    Dark Tower 6 "error" unsigned artist edition Fine Condition $150

Shipping and insurance is $10 for the first item, $5 for each additional item.
    US only.
    Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi,

I have a Signed/# Joyland HC on its way to me from the US, issued to me next week.

$300 and shared postage (US). Payment via PayPal Gift.

I'll also send part profit into the Haven Foundation.

Pm me if you are interested.
    You're a gentleman and a scholar, my friend!!!

The "Haven Fund Whore" approves of this post!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good price on the Gunslinger 2nd.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very good price on the Gunslinger 2nd.
    I just won a 3rd with Whelan's sig!!! $49.00!!!!

However, yes a great price!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

wow - i happened to be online and see the email minutes after it was sent - checked it out and never saw the locke and key or GRRM book
    I had the Locke & Key in my cart. By the time I logged in to pay, it was sold out. Damn.
    Supposedly (we'll see) I got the PC Locke & Key 2 (sorry everybody); never saw a Locke & Key; the GRR Martin was still there at that time, just not one of my interests so I didn't grab it. There were 10-12 titles I believe ... some Dan Simmons, I think maybe a Robert McCammon, some other names I didn't recognize. I almost didn't grab the Joe Hill, but figured what the hell, it was a good price.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Supposedly (we'll see) I got the PC Locke & Key 2 (sorry everybody); never saw a Locke & Key; the GRR Martin was still there at that time, just not one of my interests so I didn't grab it. There were 10-12 titles I believe ... some Dan Simmons, I think maybe a Robert McCammon, some other names I didn't recognize. I almost didn't grab the Joe Hill, but figured what the hell, it was a good price.
    It's a nice book, and great story - I have the first 2 subpress volumes (thats actually how I was introduced to Simon and then eventually this forum - what a costly mistake). If you have not read Locke and Key - you can p/u the 5 HC volumes pretty cheaply - I got all 5 in one ebay auction for a little over $50 if memory serves me correctly. Heck there is one now that ends in 2 days at $60 (retail is $25 per book):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOCKE-AND-KE...item232c27294c

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi,

I have a Signed/# Joyland HC on its way to me from the US, issued to me next week.

$300 and shared postage (US). Payment via PayPal Gift.

I'll also send part profit into the Haven Foundation.

Pm me if you are interested.
    You're a gentleman and a scholar, my friend!!!

The "Haven Fund Whore" approves of this post!!!

Why thank you very kind of you to say.

Still up for grabs.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Need shelf space

The Twelve Justin Cronin 1st signed and dated (one is dated 11/1/12 the other 11/10/12)
    With custom slipcase = $60
    without slipcase - $40

Blockade Billy 1st ed with baseball card, shrink wrapped with CD slipcase = $85

Free shipping to US
    reality continues to ruin my life

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

These Rock Bottom books take up a whole shelf.
    Free to good home but you pay shipping plus $5 for shipping materials.

Amy Tan SIGNED Hardback Saving Fish from Drowning 1st
    Amy Tan SIGNED PB Hundred Secret Senses
    Any Tan SIGNED PB Bonesetters daughter 10th
    Dave Berry SIGNED Hardback Lunatics 1st
    Jamses McBride SIGNED PB Color of Water 13th
    Mitch Albom SIGNED Hardback Have a Little Faith 1st
    Ray Blount Jr SIGNED PB Hail Hail Euphoria 1st
    Ridley Pearson SIGNED Hardback 2nd The Risk Agent
    Sam Berry SIGNED PB How to Play the Harmonica 1st
    Scott Turow SIGNED PB Innocent 3rd
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey TN, I'll take those off your hands if you'd like. I really only want the 1st editions, but if it is an all-or-nothing deal, I'd go with "all."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    $15 a piece plus shipping or if you buy five or more $10 a piece plus shipping.

Ask about condition; most should be near fine or close to it. I do smoke though. There could possibly be ssome smoke smell.

Black Ink

The Cyesolagniac-Ed Lee-Black Ink s/l pb chapbookSOLD

Bloodletting Press

Succulent Prey-Wrath James White-bloodletting press trade pb s/l

Cargo Cult Press
    The Nocturne-Steve Gerlach-Cargo Cult Press

Cemetary Dance

Kill Whitey-Brian Keene
    Triage s/l cemetary dance-Jack Ketchum, Richard Laymon, Ed Lee-SOLD
    Destinations Unknown-Gary A. Braunbeck s/l-cemetary danceSOLD
    Fourbodings-Simon Clark, Tim Lebbon, Mark Morris, Terry Lamsley-cemetary dance s/l-SOLD
    Got To Kill Them All-Dennis Etchison-cemetary dance s/l
    The Stickmen-ed lee-cemetary dance s/lSOLD
    Sinister Purposes-Gary Raisor-cemetary dance s/l
    the long last call-john skipp-cemetary dance s/l-SOLD
    mondo zombie-ed. by john skipp-cemetary dance trade signed by skipp+2SOLD
    ghost music and other tales-thomas tessier-cemetary dance s/lSOLD
    midnight grinding-ronald kelly-cemetary dance s/l

Centipede Press

Both of these were scratch and dent copies.

The Influence-Ramsey Campbell-Centipede Press s/lSOLD
    The Ninth Configuration-William Peter Blatty-Centipede press s/lSOLD

Chizine

horror story and other horror stories-robert boyczuk-chizine trade pb
    Objects Of Worship-Claude Lalumiere-trade pb
    In The Mean Time-Paul Tremblay-trade pb
    Cities Of Night-Philip Nutman-trade pb
    Chimerascope-Douglas Smith-trade pb

Dark Hart

Martyrs & Monsters-Robert Dunbar-trade pb

Dark Regions

dark regions-paul melniczek- dark regions press signed trade pb
    crimson-gord rollo--eclipse pc of s/l
    host of shadows-harry shannon-dark regions s/l
    the shadows of kinston mills-david silva-dark regions s/l SOLD
    ennui-david niall wilson-dark region trade pb signed
    wine and rank poison-allyson bird-dark regions trade pb

DEL REY

Crawlers-John Shirley-trade pb

Delirium

Pickman's Motel-Mark McLaughlin-delirium s/l
    Visions Through A Shattered Lens-Gerard Houarner-Delirium s/l-ex library
    broken shadows-tim waggoner-delirium pc of s/lSOLD
    Unhappy Endings-Brian Keene-trade pb
    The Rising:Selected Scenes From The End Of The World-Brian Keene-trade pb
    Fear Of Gravity-Brian Keene-trade pb
    Thirteen Specimens-Jeffrey Thomas trade pb
    Dead And Gone-Harry Shannon-trade pb
    Dreadful Delineations-John Maclay-trade pb

Earthling

The Collected Cedar Hill Stories Vol. 1-Gary Braunbeck-Earthling Publications s/lSOLD
    Blood Red-James A. Moore ARC
    Pressure-Jeff Strand-ARC

Gauntlet

Sleep Disorder-Jack Ketchum, Ed Lee-Gauntlet s/lSOLD

Grant

Soft Whisper Of The Dead-Charles Grant-Grant s/l slipcased

Midnight Library

Survivor-J.F. Gonzalez-Midnight Library
    Bully-J.F. Gonzalez-midnight library trade pb
    When Darkness Falls-J.F. Gonzalez-trade pb

Necessary Evil Press

Bezerk-Tim Lebbon-Necessary Evil Press s/lSOLD
    The Everlasting-Tim Lebbon-Necessary Evil Press s/lSOLD

Necro Publications

Needles & Sins-John Everson-necro publications s/l trade pb
    Flesh Gothic-ed lee- Necro s/lSOLD
    Golemesque-ed lee-Necro s/lSOLD
    Coven-ed Lee-Necro-s/l (unnumbered) trade pb
    the house-ed lee-necro trade pb signed
    Incubi-ed lee-necro trade pb s/l signed
    portrait of the psychopath as a young woman-ed lee, elizabeth steffen- necro trade pb-signed by lee
    room 415-ed lee-necro s/l
    shifters-ed lee, john pelan-necro signed trade pb
    succubi-ed lee necro trade unsigned
    dangerous red-mehitobel wilson-necro trade pb s/l
    the preserve-patrick lestewka-necro signed trade pb

Night Shade

Lies And Ugliness-Brian Hodge-trade pb

Overlook Connection Press

The Bighead-ed lee-infinity/ Overlook connection press trade pb
    The Strangers-Mort Castle-unsigned trade pb
    The Girl Next Door-Jack Ketchum trade
    Haunted House and other Presidential Horrors- Ed Lee-trade pb
    Severn House

Edgewise-Graham Masterton-trade pb

Sideshow Press

Secrets-J.F. Gonzalez-Sideshow Press s/l-trade pb

Thunderstorm

do unto others-j.f. gonzalez-thunderstorm trade pb
    Vanguard Press

Neverland-Douglas Clegg-trade pb

Viking Canada

rust & bone-craig davidson-viking canada proof

W. M. Morrow

20th Century ghosts-Joe Hill-trade hc

Sacrament-Clive Barker signed first w/autographed sticker on djSOLD

Adding a few deluxe traycased books too.

$125 a piece or $200 for both...plus shipping

Darkness On The Edge Of Town-Brian Keene-Infernal House #140/174

Haunter Of The Threshhold-Ed Lee-Infernal House #135/174
    Brice, just noticed your post and i'd be interested in a few of these books you have up for grabs. Also will help pass the word around to some of my regulars as they'll be bound to want a few of these at your great prices! Sending you PM now!

- James
    Hey! Thanks a bunch, James.

Also, I'm dropping the price on the two traycased editions to $100 a piece or $175 for both. you pay shipping

adding: s/l Stories with glassine/bag/reciept: $175 you pay shipping
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have decided to part with my LETTERED Joyland.

$1200 shipped in the US.

Only 15 of these came to the US.

Will ship upon receipt......and of course, if something were to happen and it shows up damaged or not at all, I would issue an immediate and full refund.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 515 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast