Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 890 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the book "Riding The Bullet" I think it would have been worth $75.00 if the artist Bernie Wrightson signed it. Or maybe Mick Garris could have signed it. Money is tight in this economy and it would be nice to have signatures as something extra.

I wish Glen Chadbourne could have signed SOD II. Paying $75.00 for that book also, and it would be great if it had an artist signature.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    I love the book "Riding The Bullet" I think it would have been worth $75.00 if the artist Bernie Wrightson signed it. Or maybe Mick Garris could have signed it. Money is tight in this economy and it would be nice to have signatures as something extra.

I wish Glen Chadbourne could have signed SOD II. Paying $75.00 for that book also, and it would be great if it had an artist signature.
    They did sign copies, just not for $75!!!! I think it was the deluxe and lettered editions that are signed by the artists and they started at $250 and went to like $750!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I passed on Riding the Bullet as it's just a so-so short story and a screenplay of a pretty poor movie, Garris is like an expert at making decidedly average films so it's a pretty odd choice to get the deluxe treatment. Now if it was a book based on any of the Darabont classics that would be worth commemorating then it might be different.

But what I really don't like is being taken to a page asking if I want to buy the book every time I place an order with CD, I mean they already have fifty pages in the checkout process instead of one. This has got to be a new one on me, ive seen product suggestions on sites before but to make people go to a whole new page then have to select not to order a damn book they didn't put in their cart in the first place is unreal. Extremely annoying irritation and after ordering a few books in the last few weeks it annoys me more each time I see that page lol.

I mean it's not as if any CD customer could ever not know about what books are coming out with all the OTT promo email things, and speaking of those can you only send me ones about books King writes, not ones about Kings writing, not ones by an author King happens to like and certainly not ones that Stephen King's Postie happened to read last year and decided to tell Cd about

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    I passed on Riding the Bullet as it's just a so-so short story and a screenplay of a pretty poor movie, Garris is like an expert at making decidedly average films so it's a pretty odd choice to get the deluxe treatment. Now if it was a book based on any of the Darabont classics that would be worth commemorating then it might be different.

But what I really don't like is being taken to a page asking if I want to buy the book every time I place an order with CD, I mean they already have fifty pages in the checkout process instead of one. This has got to be a new one on me, ive seen product suggestions on sites before but to make people go to a whole new page then have to select not to order a damn book they didn't put in their cart in the first place is unreal. Extremely annoying irritation and after ordering a few books in the last few weeks it annoys me more each time I see that page lol.

I mean it's not as if any CD customer could ever not know about what books are coming out with all the OTT promo email things, and speaking of those can you only send me ones about books King writes, not ones about Kings writing, not ones by an author King happens to like and certainly not ones that Stephen King's Postie happened to read last year and decided to tell Cd about
    I don't mind the marketing and the Emails from them. Makes me feel loved.

Simply remove yourself from the CD mailing list and stop buying from them.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You know what? That's an absolutely EXECELLENT idea!!! If CD did a "Shawshank" or even a "Mist" (which I personally loved) special edition I bet it would sell like mad!!! (hint,hint Mr. Freeman). Especially, if it was done in the "Riding the Bullet"/"Silver Bullet" type format!!! You know, half & half
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post

They did sign copies, just not for $75!!!! I think it was the deluxe and lettered editions that are signed by the artists and they started at $250 and went to like $750!!!
    Correct

Limitation Information:

• Collector's Gift Edition: limited to just 3000 copies bound in a deluxe material and housed in a special slipcase ($75)

• Limited Edition: 500 deluxe copies signed by Mick Garris and Alan M. Clark on a specially illustrated signature page, featuring the complete text of the Collector's Gift Edition but bound in a different deluxe material and housed in a custom-made traycase ($250)

• Lettered Edition: 52 deluxe copies signed by Mick Garris, Stephen King, and Alan M. Clark on a specially illustrated signature page; with all the special features of the Limited Edition, plus a different type of high quality binding and a satin ribbon page marker; all housed in a custom hand-made deluxe traycase ($750)

Cloysterpete, send me an email and I can remove you from the mailing list: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

• Lettered Edition: 52 deluxe copies signed by Mick Garris, Stephen King, and Alan M. Clark on a specially illustrated signature page; with all the special features of the Limited Edition, plus a different type of high quality binding and a satin ribbon page marker; all housed in a custom hand-made deluxe traycase ($750)
    If someone is willing to share images of this book for our Collectibles Catalog, it would be greatly appreciated.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

If someone is willing to share images of this book for our Collectibles Catalog, it would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't think the lettered edition has been issued so far.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

When it is, I'm sure you will be able to assist with images.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I don't think the lettered edition has been issued so far.
    Limited Edition and Lettered Edition are all shipping now. It's slow going because the signature sheet is in-between the novella & script sections, which means you have to carefully open the book to the right section, number/letter, wait a while for the ink to dry, etc. But they're slowly going out the door and should be completed by the end of next week!

These photos aren't huge (or particularly great -- I need to get someone with actual photography skills to retake them for me!), but you can always use any of these if you want:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/books...et/photos.html

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, will we get an email notifying of the shipment?

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Brian, will we get an email notifying of the shipment?

John
    Yep, you should get a shipping confirmation with the tracking info! If you need me to check on your shipment, or if you think you didn't get the email for some reason, please just email me and I'll check for you. There's still about half of the signed editions left to ship, but they should be finished by the end of next week if all goes well. It's just a little slower going than normal.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. I haven't gotten an email yet, but I realize the constraints you're working under.

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What about the non-US orders, Brian? Will they also be shipped by the end of next week?

sk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't got my SOD Vol2

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    What about the non-US orders, Brian? Will they also be shipped by the end of next week?

sk
    Depends on if they were paid with a credit card or PayPal.

We start with the Non-US credit card orders after we finish the US orders because that shipping charge can just be processed automatically if the credit card is still active, etc. (We contact anyone whose card is declined or expired.) Then we start sending PayPal invoices to the Non-US customers who paid via PayPal. That process can take several weeks when there are more than 500 orders to invoice (as is the case here), which is why we note on our website that PayPal orders will take longer to process and ship. We have to put your order on hold, send your invoice, wait for you to pay it, process the payment, apply it to the order, and then release your order to the warehouse for shipping. That might not sound like it would take a lot of time for one order, but when you have to do it 500 times, it's amazing how long it can take. That's why Non-US credit card orders always ship much faster.

Tito_Villa, drop me a line and I'd be happy to look into your SOD 2 order/shipment: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Still?, It hasn't really been long has it. I'm not expecting mine for another week or two min.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Still?, It hasn't really been long has it. I'm not expecting mine for another week or two min.
    I got mine on Monday.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got this:

Hi there!

You're receiving this email because you purchased one of the BLOCKADE BILLY signed editions, which is being published by Lonely Road Books.

We wanted to let you know the books will be finished at the printer this month, right on schedule. The traycases are taking a little longer than expected because they had trouble with how to display the signed baseball card, but all of that has been resolved and the traycases are on track to be ready next month. The prototypes are really quite stunning! Both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition should be shipping by or during the holidays, which seems like a great present to end the year with if you ask us.
    John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo!

Thanks for getting that posted, John! I really love these prototypes for the traycases. The Japanese book silk on the Lettered is amazing, and I love the inner lining on the cases. The baseball cards look really great displayed on the inside cover, too. They're just going to be beautiful editions and I hope the collectors are pleased.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Any chance you could post a picture of the prototype?

Karl

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

On the stephenking.com page, they list the following description for the S/L edition of FDNS:

Traycased Oversized Hardcover Signed Limited Edition of only 750 copies printed in two colors and bound in leather with two color hot foil stamping, a satin ribbon page marker, and embossed endpapers, signed by Stephen King and all of the artists

ON CD's page, it says:

Traycased Oversized Hardcover Signed Limited Edition of only 750 copies printed in two colors and bound in leather with two color hot foil stamping, a satin ribbon page marker, and embossed endpapers, signed by Stephen King

Is it signed by SK only or the artists as well?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point. I'm sure Brian will chime in and clarify. My guess is that the 1/750 is signed by the artists-King's signature is the tough one to obtain, the artists were probably happy to sign.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 890 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast