Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 891 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 22251

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This has nothing to do with Cemetary Dance, but I recently ordered a LISSY'S STORY proof, very cheap, and never received it, although the bookseller said he sent it. He promptly sent me a refund, and I asked my mail lady why I might not have received the package. She said it could be a number of things; wrong bar code, mis-labelled address, anything. And she said these "missing" packages just go around and around the country, never being delivered. Sounds like a good idea for a story.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian - I have a question about a non-King CD book.

Brides of the Impaler by Edward Lee ... is this book still happening? and any timetable? I know theres tons of Lee fans salivating at the possibility, but it seems that even the author himself isn't sure if its ever going to be published.

Anything you can share?

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Brian - I have a question about a non-King CD book.

Brides of the Impaler by Edward Lee ... is this book still happening? and any timetable? I know theres tons of Lee fans salivating at the possibility, but it seems that even the author himself isn't sure if its ever going to be published.

Anything you can share?
    Our edition of Brides of the Impaler is still officially unannounced, and we will announce it when it's closer to being published, but that shouldn't be too much longer. I would expect it in the next six months, but we haven't announced it yet because we're not ready to take orders for it.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, the recent activity by Cemetery Dance has charged-up my interest in King collecting again.

I am thrilled to be getting SoD V2. It has been on order now for a couple of years, and I was beginning to lose faith in CD, and had my doubts that CD was going to deliver. My UPS tracking # shows that I will get it on 10/25/10.

This week, FDNS was announced. This is the first stand alone S/L King book with new material, from a small publisher since FAB8. Sure, there have been plenty of S/Ls since FAB8, but they have either been anthologies (Quietly Now, He is Legend, Borderlands 5), reprints of previously released material (Salem's Lot, SoD, LSOE), the conclusion of The Dark Tower (DT5, DT6, DT7), or the product of a mega publisher (UTD....and since this one did not come with a slipcase/traycase, and was not numbered, I was pretty dissapointed).

Add to that, the S/L Blockade Billy.

And finally, it's looking like I might just get my copy of Legacies this year!

I am actually regretting that I passed on Riding The Bullet.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

We'll see when I have the book in hand for a final judgement, but they do look very cool. I found the Limited to be very expensive for a non-signed by King book but it looks like it might be worth it.

btw, your link I think goes to your email. Here's a good one:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/books...et/photos.html
    Geoff

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't see the images in the link provided...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

According to an email I just read, Riding the Bullet is shipping this week! I ordered one of each.

John

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    We'll see when I have the book in hand for a final judgement, but they do look very cool. I found the Limited to be very expensive for a non-signed by King book but it looks like it might be worth it.

Oh good catch!!! Sorry about that. Edited out.

Nevermind.......LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A box arrived here at work (I'm still in the office). I am certain it contains my S/L of SOD II. Can't wait to get open and open it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post

Nice pictures!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

I think the Riding the Bullet editions turned out beautifully, although I know I'm biased. I was worried the photos didn't capture them well enough, but I wanted to get something posted for everyone to see before the books started shipping so I took the shots in my kitchen because I won't be at the office this week because my mom is in the hospital again.

If anyone needs anything or has any questions, Mindy is at the office, of course, and I will be near my computer like always so I can pass along any messages or answer anything I know off the top of my head.

Riding the Bullet is starting to ship this week. There are several thousand orders, so it'll take a little bit of time to process and ship them all. Plus, the signature sheets for the signed editions aren't in the front of the book -- they're inside the book where the novella side meets the script side -- so that'll slow down the already slow numbering/lettering process. But the books will be shipped as quickly as possible! I do hope you like how this one turned out.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'll keep my eye on eBay for the lettered. That one and the gift look the nicest to me.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update, Brian. Sorry to hear about your mother.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about your mother, Brian. Hope she recovers soon!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Thanks, guys. She's been in and out of the hospital most of the year, but hopefully this is the time they got everything fixed up right so she can stay home.

Best,
    Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Thanks, guys. She's been in and out of the hospital most of the year, but hopefully this is the time they got everything fixed up right so she can stay home.

Best,
    Brian
    Sorry to hear this Brian. I hope she gets better soon.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the page count for Riding The Bullet?
    For some reason I have it in my head around 400 pages. After seeing the pictures of it that can't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    For some reason I have it in my head around 400 pages. After seeing the pictures of it that can't be right.
    It's 224 pages. The 400 page count comes from Amazon. Where they got that number, I don't know.

Best,
    Brian

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    It's 224 pages. The 400 page count comes from Amazon. Where they got that number, I don't know.

Best,
    Brian
    Thank you Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I read Painted Darkness today and really liked it!! That was a great story man!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some more book club books on the way ... i wonder what they are hmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Brian, I read Painted Darkness today and really liked it!! That was a great story man!

Thank you! Your kind words are very much appreciated!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Best wishes to your Mom!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my gift edition of Riding the Bullet yesterday. It's a nice book. I like the Director's Notebook section, as that is the stuff that normal folks don't usually get to see. I think $75 may have been a little too much for the book, but I'm satisfied with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 891 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast