Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 890 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Default Announcing FULL DARK, NO STARS Limited Edition

Cemetery Dance Publications is very pleased to announce we are publishing a Deluxe Special Edition of Stephen King's chilling new collection of novellas!

The tales in Full Dark, No Stars are bleak, featuring some of the darkest moments of any King work in recent memory, and we've brought together a team of five acclaimed artists to create nearly twenty exclusive illustrations for our edition including black and white pieces and glossy color tip-ins:

Full-color front and back cover artwork by Tomislav Tikulin
    Color and B&W artwork for "1922" by Glenn Chadbourne
    Color and B&W artwork for "Big Driver" by Jill Bauman
    Color and B&W artwork for "Fair Extension" by Alan M. Clark
    Color and B&W artwork for "A Good Marriage" by Vincent Chong

This fine collectible volume will be published in three editions printed in two colors on a high-quality paper, and the oversized and slipcased Collector's Gift Edition will be issued with the smallest print run of any Stephen King Gift Edition since we published From a Buick 8 in 2002. As many collectors know, that was one of the rare Stephen King Gift Editions to sell out before publication and to go up in value significantly over the years.

Secretly rolling at the printer since September and on schedule to ship at the end of the year, the Cemetery Dance Deluxe Special Edition of Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King will be the perfect addition to any collection!

This deluxe special edition — which WILL NOT be sold in stores — is being printed in extremely low print runs and we don't expect any of the three editions to last long, so visit the product page for more information or to place your order! Our edition will NOT be sold to Amazon or the other large online booksellers! Even if they take orders for the book, as they've tried with our other recent books by Stephen King, we won't be able to fill those orders due to the extremely small print run for this special edition!

http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

FYI Friends ... We have a dedicated thread HERE on the Full Dark, No Stars Lettered, Signed Limited, Gift- Cemetery Dance books.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed it and couldn't have bought anyway, but it sounds like a pretty awesome book.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my SOD II!!!! Liked it so much I ordered the Full Dark, No Stars as well.

Bought time it got here!!!!

Great publication and craftsmanship!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just got my SOD II!!!! Liked it so much I ordered the Full Dark, No Stars as well.

Bought time it got here!!!!

Great publication and craftsmanship!!!
    Congratulations on SOD Two. I'm still waiting for mine, but I have the email letting me know it's in the delivery pipeline. It's actually fun to anticipate.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wondering to myself.....since CD seems to be so tight with Sai King have they considered Dark Tower collectables like starting with action figures and progressing to Maerlyn's Rainbow...

Those are things I would buy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a great thought. With the likelyhood of a DT movie/TV arc, someone should consider doing it.
    FYI, we have a short thread that might interest you:
    Stephen King Figures

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's a great thought. With the likelyhood of a DT movie/TV arc, someone should consider doing it.
    FYI, we have a short thread that might interest you:
    Stephen King Figures

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I received email notification from CD to expect SOD Two to be delivered via UPS yesterday.
    I came home from a day out, and no package.
    When I checked the tracking #, it shows as delivered yesterday at 11:30 am.
    I call UPS and of course they say-'we show it as delivered' contact the shipper. That irritates me. Fortunately I have a security camera system and I simply logged on, and look back to yesterday morning.
    Turns out UPS made only one stop on my court-not at my house!
    I call the local UPS number (always nice to have the local depot #), and inform the supervisor of what I have on tape, and voila, the driver admits a 'mistake' I walk over to the neighbors house (6am this morning), and lo and behold, there is my package.
    I probably never would have received the package had I not 'found it myself'.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!

Well...you got it! Not thanks to UPS, anyway...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I received email notification from CD to expect SOD Two to be delivered via UPS yesterday.
    I came home from a day out, and no package.
    When I checked the tracking #, it shows as delivered yesterday at 11:30 am.
    I call UPS and of course they say-'we show it as delivered' contact the shipper. That irritates me. Fortunately I have a security camera system and I simply logged on, and look back to yesterday morning.
    Turns out UPS made only one stop on my court-not at my house!
    I call the local UPS number (always nice to have the local depot #), and inform the supervisor of what I have on tape, and voila, the driver admits a 'mistake' I walk over to the neighbors house (6am this morning), and lo and behold, there is my package.
    I probably never would have received the package had I not 'found it myself'.
    I had something similar happen a couple of years ago. I had a tracking number and was tracking a fairly expensive edition of DRACULA from a seller on ABE. As the evening got later and later towards 8PM I checked online to see if it was still "out for delivery." When it said it was "delivered" I panicked. I got in the car and started driving around the neighborhood. I saw two boxes on a front porch two blocks from my house. Same numerical address but on an entirely different street. I walked up to the house and saw that BOTH packages were for me. Rang the bell but no one was home so I just took the packages back home. That was a VERY close call.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nailed him:

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob
    you got lucky!
    I always think of my packages going somewhere else.
    Or someone walking by while I am at work and grabbing them-luckily the neighborhood is a real good one.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The UPS postal service sounds like a bag of s*hit. Lots of members on here have had problems with delivery and damaged goods.

We have a publically owned Postal service in the UK, called Royal Mail. They have been delivering mail since 1840. They are a great service. I have never in my life had a package go astray or was damaged. The address can be almost completely wrong and the item stills gets delivered through my letterbox. I don't have to sign for my parcels as my postie signs for it himself and puts the package in my "safe place".

The cost to post things are the same for all areas in the UK howerver remote the area. The service is that good, that we are the only country in the world that doesn't put the country name on our stamps!

Now we have a new government. They want to privatise the Royal Mail service. i.e sell it off to companies like UPS.

God help us!

That's a sweet security cam with a nice wide veiw. Is that something you can order online or a professional job?
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I had something similar happen a couple of years ago. I had a tracking number and was tracking a fairly expensive edition of DRACULA from a seller on ABE. As the evening got later and later towards 8PM I checked online to see if it was still "out for delivery." When it said it was "delivered" I panicked. I got in the car and started driving around the neighborhood. I saw two boxes on a front porch two blocks from my house. Same numerical address but on an entirely different street. I walked up to the house and saw that BOTH packages were for me. Rang the bell but no one was home so I just took the packages back home. That was a VERY close call.
    I was on the other end of this type of situation -- UPS dropped a box off at my front door that was for a different street (not even similar names) but same number. I could have called UPS but decided to deliver it myself to the right house. They didn't even seem all that grateful when I did, though.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome and Bob that is very nice both of you got your packages. I've had too many packages through the years never show up even though they've been labeled as "delivered". I usually got my money back but I never found those packages.
    Geoff

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

wow guys,theyre some really crazy stories.i wouldnt want to be a stalker in your area jerome.my sniffin' knickers career would be over!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thecollector View Post
    That's a sweet security cam with a nice wide veiw. Is that something you can order online or a professional job?
    A friend who is a Security person helped me install it. It features 4 cameras, all recording at "full" frame rate of 30 frames per second. It has a 500 GB hard drive. It records almost a full 7 days of footage, overwriting the oldest files.
    I can access it via the internet from anywhere in the world. It has 1 microphone which can capture loud voices (in California both parties must consent to an audio recording, however if a person "shouts", there is no expectation of privacy).
    One time previous to this I was awaiting a delivery via the USPS. I was at home on a Saturday. When I checked my mail, I noticed the USPS yellow tag stating that an attempt was made no answer at the door....pick it up Monday at the Post Office. I was irritated, and when I reviewed the footage, the postal lady never stepped out of her vehicle, she just leaned out and put the mail and the notice in the box. I called the Postmaster and he personally delivered the package.
    The Postal Lady ALWAYS comes to my door now, and rings twice!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    wow guys,theyre some really crazy stories.i wouldnt want to be a stalker in your area jerome.my sniffin' knickers career would be over!!
    Nabbed!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would someone be so kind to look at your copy of CD's S/L of Pork Pie Hat.

Would like to know what the front dust jacket flap has listed as the price.

Bought a S/L off eBay, my jacket has a trade price and ISBN and trade copyright page, although it does have the correct sig page.

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post

Bought a S/L off eBay, my jacket has a trade price and ISBN and trade copyright page, although it does have the correct sig page.

Karl
    The same dust jacket is on the trade and the limited. In the couple dozen books over the years where we've done trade/gift editions along with our signed editions, they almost always share a DJ. From A Buick 8, The Secretary of Dreams 1 & 2, and Full Dark, No Stars are some notable exceptions.

To make sure you received the correct book, you can check the following:

* the binding on the trade edition is orange and the endpapers are maroon

* the binding on the limited edition is maroon and the endpapers are orange, and the signature sheet is directly after the front endpaper.

I hope this information helps!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post

Karl
    The same dust jacket is on the trade and the limited. In the couple dozen books over the years where we've done trade/gift editions along with our signed editions, they almost always share a DJ. From A Buick 8, The Secretary of Dreams 1 & 2, and Full Dark, No Stars are some notable exceptions.

To make sure you received the correct book, you can check the following:

* the binding on the trade edition is orange and the endpapers are maroon

* the binding on the limited edition is maroon and the endpapers are orange, and the signature sheet is directly after the front endpaper.

I hope this information helps!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    Thanks for the reply Brian
    I understand the same jacket concept, and am fine with that,
    though most seem to have both trade and S/L prices listed, and the copy right page has both ISBN numbers.
    This is looks to be the S/L edition, including the correct binding and endpapers.
    It may sound goofy and anal, but I have a S/L book issued at $50 that the cover says is a trade and costs $19.99.

Karl

Hi Karl,

Yep, you're absolutely right. We hadn't done a trade/limited/lettered edition like this one in a while, and it slipped past us and our designer that we hadn't put both prices somewhere on the DJ.

The one problem we've seen in the past is people trying to sell the trade edition as the Limited Edition by pointing out that other price, so either way there's some confusion, but I'd personally rather have them both on there.

It's definitely something we'll be watching for on the upcoming books that have a trade and a limited!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info Brian.
    I feel better knowing I "got what I paid for"

Be Well,
    Karl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 890 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast