Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 890 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 652 702 ... LastLast
Results 15,026 to 15,050 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Here's a little sneak peek at one of the signature sheets for THE STAND. This is not color corrected or professionally scanned, but I think you'll get the gist. I love the clouds and the depth to this image. It really keeps going into the distance, which is an awesome effect:

Brian
    Glenn is only doing the signature sheets right Brian?

Glenn is doing all the sig. sheets for the Doubleday series, and he's done stellar work so far (this one is particularly awesome). Ned Dameron is doing the art for The Stand.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I know those salems portfolios with remarques have to be coming soon right?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Here's a little sneak peek at one of the signature sheets for THE STAND. This is not color corrected or professionally scanned, but I think you'll get the gist. I love the clouds and the depth to this image. It really keeps going into the distance, which is an awesome effect:

Brian
    Glenn is only doing the signature sheets right Brian?

Glenn is doing all the sig. sheets for the Doubleday series, and he's done stellar work so far (this one is particularly awesome). Ned Dameron is doing the art for The Stand.
    Glenn is only doing the signature sheets right Brian
    Oh I know Ned is doing the artwork. I just wanted to confirm Glenn was just doing the sig sheets still.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Plus the cover, end papers and all interior art. Hadn't you heard? Ned is just providing illuminations...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Plus the cover, end papers and all interior art. Hadn't you heard? Ned is just providing illuminations...
    LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I hope so. As discussed here in December we've had a ton of problems getting the actual artwork printed for these. I have the folders though, and they look great.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I hope so. As discussed here in December we've had a ton of problems getting the actual artwork printed for these. I have the folders though, and they look great.
    Sounds like you really need a new printer. There is no way they can put you off that long... we wouldn't be in biz if we did that to our customers.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Friggin fabulous

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't get an opinion over in the other authors thread so figured I'd ask here. What value would you guys put on the Deluxe Traycased Hardcover Lettered Edition of The Exorcist and Legion (Special Edition) from CD? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Didn't get an opinion over in the other authors thread so figured I'd ask here. What value would you guys put on the Deluxe Traycased Hardcover Lettered Edition of The Exorcist and Legion (Special Edition) from CD? Thanks!
    Now that he has passed away.....................Priceless!!! JMHO lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Unfortunately, not quite :/.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, not quite :/.

LOL Well. one man's treasure...................... lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy with the sale regardless. It went to a great guy and a big fan of the book. Win/win.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For those that purchased one, the Salem's Lot lettered editions are shipping out today / tomorrow.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy with the sale regardless. It went to a great guy and a big fan of the book. Win/win.

When I was young, "The Exorcist" literally scared the shit out of me!!!! I remember reading it under the covers with a flashlight and genuinely being worried the Good Lord would strike me down. Ahhh, those were the days!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

When I was young, "The Exorcist" literally scared the shit out of me!!!! I remember reading it under the covers with a flashlight and genuinely being worried the Good Lord would strike me down. Ahhh, those were the days!!! lol
    I bet your mom was pissed when she saw all that shit in the bed!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

I bet your mom was pissed when she saw all that shit in the bed!!

LOL Mom, read it first. She understood!!! lol lol

Seriously, at the time it came out and I read it I even spoke to my Pastor regarding the content. It was a "Had to be there at the time" kinda thing I suppose.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I have a very vivid imagination. Sometimes I will dream of Reagan from the movie. I will be floating about and she will be talking to herself sitting on a bed. People will be sitting around a dining room table chatting like normal people do. I obviously want to be where they are because I can feel the dread and despair where Reagan is. Unfortunately I float to where she is. I cannot understand what she is saying but I can feel she knows I am there. She whips her head around to bore her eyes right through me. In shock I awake sweating. This dream has happened several times. Once she was standing over me when I slept on the couch and she started laughing and choking me. I was attempting to scream but could not. Luckily I awoke in a panic and was pissed my dog didn't help to save me. So....... Not only am I a fan of the movie and novel, it haunts me. I am excited for this book to torment me when I know it will be with King books hidden in the dark when I sleep.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

I have a very vivid imagination. Sometimes I will dream of Reagan from the movie. I will be floating about and she will be talking to herself sitting on a bed. People will be sitting around a dining room table chatting like normal people do. I obviously want to be where they are because I can feel the dread and despair where Reagan is. Unfortunately I float to where she is. I cannot understand what she is saying but I can feel she knows I am there. She whips her head around to bore her eyes right through me. In shock I awake sweating. This dream has happened several times. Once she was standing over me when I slept on the couch and she started laughing and choking me. I was attempting to scream but could not. Luckily I awoke in a panic and was pissed my dog didn't help to save me. So....... Not only am I a fan of the movie and novel, it haunts me. I am excited for this book to torment me when I know it will be with King books hidden in the dark when I sleep.
    While I understand a bit from back in day (folks now a day do not understand), you may want to get some help, Astro. Maybe from the, Doc in "Twinkle, Twinkle Killer Kane"? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Movie scared the crap out of me as well!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian or Dan, what's the status of the "black slipcase for multiple Cemetery Dance books"?

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Brian or Dan, what's the status of the "black slipcase for multiple Cemetery Dance books"?
    That one's here and in the shipping queue. TBH I keep forgetting they exist, but they are on the list.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Are the End of Watch Slipcases in stock? If so, what is generally the shipping time on in stock items?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    That one's here and in the shipping queue. TBH I keep forgetting they exist, but they are on the list.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Are the End of Watch Slipcases in stock? If so, what is generally the shipping time on in stock items?
    I don't believe we have those yet. As far as "in stock items" goes. If it's actually "in stock" as in it's listed as in stock on our store, typically within a week of when the order was placed. I try to get to them as quickly as I can, but sometimes (if we're super busy) they can fall behind. Stuff that's here but not shipped yet, like the black slipcases mentioned above, we don't consider that stuff "in stock". That's the stuff I can't really give an estimate on because if a lot of projects show up at once then I don't really have any idea how long it could take to work through. To top that off "urgent" projects come in that then also tend to push other ones back in the queue. I know that didn't really answer your question, but it's the best I can do. At the end of the day shipping is just me and I have part time help for about 15 hours a week (which isn't really all that much).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 890 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 652 702 ... LastLast