Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 891 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 14,226 to 14,250 of 22252

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Twenty-four orders for thirty-five items going back to 2013.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian did you get my reply to your question? Just wanting to know if you found out about it

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Whew! I can barely keep up with CD these days and their volume of output(my bank account is having a hard time too and that's not a complaint )
    I counted my pre orders and the grand total is 13. Wondering what others have out there.......
    26 total pre-orders but some orders contain multiple items. I didn't take the time to count them out like Brian. I too can stop anytime I want
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Whew! I can barely keep up with CD these days and their volume of output(my bank account is having a hard time too and that's not a complaint )
    I counted my pre orders and the grand total is 13. Wondering what others have out there.......
    26 total pre-orders but some orders contain multiple items. I didn't take the time to count them out like Brian. I too can stop anytime I want
    You guys are nuts. I don't want to know how many preorders I have. I just enjoy the surprise when they arrive!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    by any chance, has anyone else seen a ripple in the binding of their DarkMan S/L case? I own two copies (seen in picture below) that sit side by side on my shelf. However, I've noticed one with ripples:

Just curious if anyone is seeing the same case issue? It's like the glue maybe loose or something.

Mulleins

Ouch, mine has similar issues. Contacting CD tomorrow to buy replacement copy. I cant swear that I had the same tempature control in the spare bedroom.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, I ordered a From a Buick 8 traycase back at the end of July and on August 5th I received an e-mail saying it was shipped with a Priority Mail tracking number. Since that time, however, the tracking number has not updated, it still says a label was created and pre-shipment info was sent to USPS back on August 5th. Do you know if there is anything going on in terms of shipping and/or shipping e-mails? I have sent a few messages asking about it and haven't gotten any response. I don't know if that means there actually is a problem or if everybody's just really busy and haven't had the time to look into it, but I'm starting to get a little worried. Any help you could give me would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Brian, Mindy, and Dan!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Hey Brian, I ordered a From a Buick 8 traycase back at the end of July and on August 5th I received an e-mail saying it was shipped with a Priority Mail tracking number. Since that time, however, the tracking number has not updated, it still says a label was created and pre-shipment info was sent to USPS back on August 5th. Do you know if there is anything going on in terms of shipping and/or shipping e-mails? I have sent a few messages asking about it and haven't gotten any response. I don't know if that means there actually is a problem or if everybody's just really busy and haven't had the time to look into it, but I'm starting to get a little worried. Any help you could give me would be most appreciated.
    I don't know, but I will check!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I don't know, but I will check!

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. I appreciate it.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    You guys are nuts. I don't want to know how many preorders I have. I just enjoy the surprise when they arrive!
    Always exciting when ya get the shipping notice on these long ago pre-orders for sure. I'm sure most will out live me . Might make for some nice gifts for the then current residents.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Always exciting when ya get the shipping notice on these long ago pre-orders for sure. I'm sure most will out live me . Might make for some nice gifts for the then current residents.
    LOL. Collecting IS nuts! And you know, we are what we have been deemed by others to be I was talking with some friends awhile back and we were discussing our most extravagant purchases in our lives(excluding cars, house travel, etc.) When I told them how much I paid for an S/L of The Green Mile(this one cost me more than The Stand S/L!) they gave me "the look" Non book collectors just don't get it.
    I agree, I like the surprise of a shipping notice as well!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This listing is for October Dreams II signed limited which doesn't come out until next year according to the CD production page. I know I haven't received mine yet. I wonder if it is the trade edition listed incorrectly? I messaged the seller and am awaiting his response.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/October-Drea.../371693228808?

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    This listing is for October Dreams II signed limited which doesn't come out until next year according to the CD production page. I know I haven't received mine yet. I wonder if it is the trade edition listed incorrectly? I messaged the seller and am awaiting his response.

Looks like it is one of the Trade Hardcovers that Rich and Bob signed for certain preorders.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Looks like it is one of the Trade Hardcovers that Rich and Bob signed for certain preorders.

Brian
    That seems to be the case.

The seller's reply:

"Your right, it is the Trade edition which just happens to be limited to 600 copies Signed by Chizmar and Morrish. So in a sense it's both a Trade edition and a signed/limited edition."

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Cemetery Dance Double Day Years MATCHING Number set (Number 146). Books in Fine condition.

Carrie Artist Edition
    Salem's Lot Artist Edition
    The Shining Artist Edition

Carrie and Salem's Lot are in hand and will ship immediately, I will have the shipping address for The Shining switched to the purchasers address. And I will notify CD that the purchaser should have first shot at the remaining matching number books in the series.

Please PM me with offers.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Hello CD followers and CD publishers. Question to all. Do we have any knowledge of when the PS Publishing Salem's Lot edition for CD buyers is going to be shipped out? Thanks!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Hello CD followers and CD publishers. Question to all. Do we have any knowledge of when the PS Publishing Salem's Lot edition for CD buyers is going to be shipped out? Thanks!
    Another five bags showed up via the Post Office this morning, so I hope we're getting closer! They're trickling in every week and we need to have them all first, so we can sort the books and get the right book with the right order, etc.

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Soonish I hope. We prefer to wait for all the copies to arrive before we start shipping, and they are starting to take up an awful lot of space given that they only packed 2 per box...

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Thanks Brian and Dan!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Brian - Received two books yesterday. "The Slave Trade" by Alan Peter Ryan and "Nothing Lasting" by Glen Krisch. Invoice said two other books, "Reading Stephen King" editied by you and "The People Next Door" by Christopher Ransom are on back order. For the life of me I can't remember ordering these. Were they part of some type of promotion? I didn't get a shipping notice so the surprise was even greater than normal.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Brian - Received two books yesterday. "The Slave Trade" by Alan Peter Ryan and "Nothing Lasting" by Glen Krisch. Invoice said two other books, "Reading Stephen King" editied by you and "The People Next Door" by Christopher Ransom are on back order. For the life of me I can't remember ordering these. Were they part of some type of promotion? I didn't get a shipping notice so the surprise was even greater than normal.
    I got the same books. I can't recall either.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    That's the first half of a Forthcoming Grab Bag, I think we offered it earlier this year! I'm guessing the packing slip didn't actually INCLUDE the Grab Bag information on it, which would have been helpful! ha!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very glad to see, CD doing so well. Quite a turn around from years gone by and well deserved. You guys are now the "Top" small press publisher in my book!!! FWIW

Way To Go, CD!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally forgot Six Scary Stories was out in eBook! I opened my kindle and there it was. Yay! Have the h/c on order as well but am excited to be able to read this NOW.

Country
    Country Flag

Has the Joe Hill double issue magazine shipped?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

So about those salems portfolios...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 891 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 ... LastLast