Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 891 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 12,276 to 12,300 of 22251

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know why, but my favorite is the one of the pig with the car in the background.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I don't know why, but my favorite is the one of the pig with the car in the background.

Most realistic?

Nice "Add" to your signature!!! You shall remain on the "Staff"!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Thanks for the support, buddy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the perspective and also the coloring. Also it feels more unexpected. If I had ordered a drawing, that's the one I'd be hoping for.

:thumbs up:

LOL
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the perspective and also the coloring. Also it feels more unexpected. If I had ordered a drawing, that's the one I'd be hoping for.

:thumbs up:

LOL
    No, I get your thoughts. Glenn, needs to slow down sometimes. I agree. He is better than he lets on sometimes.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ha, I was literally just about to post the same thing. It has a certain amount of character that I like and really stands out from the others (which are also very good) for me. It almost seems like someone was taking a pic of the car and the pig photobombed them lol.

I also hope I end up with that one

Of the samples provided, the only one I don't care for and would be disappointed with is the 2nd, predominantly red one. Maybe it is just too much red for me.

Can't wait to get mine!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    ha, I was literally just about to post the same thing. It has a certain amount of character that I like and really stands out from the others (which are also very good) for me. It almost seems like someone was taking a pic of the car and the pig photobombed them lol.

I also hope I end up with that one

Of the samples provided, the only one I don't care for and would be disappointed with is the 2nd, predominantly red one. Maybe it is just too much red for me.

Can't wait to get mine!
    Just because you said that you are now going to get the red one

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

QUESTION for anyone who has Blockaide Billy S/L... on the front of the book traycase.. does anyone else have slight peeling of the gold rim around the title? OR is it solid? thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    QUESTION for anyone who has Blockaide Billy S/L... on the front of the book traycase.. does anyone else have slight peeling of the gold rim around the title? OR is it solid? thanks
    Kris, mine is like that too. I think it's designed that way though as the logo on the actual front cover of the book is exactly the same.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Kris, mine is like that too. I think it's designed that way though as the logo on the actual front cover of the book is exactly the same.
    Oh good. THANKS. I bought one from a member and told him it looked like a flaw. I will tell him sorry. Thanks!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Pieter will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Any updates/sneak preview/pictures of (the slipcase from) Salem's Lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    No cases yet, but I will have the "folded and gathered" version of the book to show off by the end of the week, I think!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Great, can't wait!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooo, I love almost all of the Carrie remarques, particularly the one with Carrie with the school in the background and the red sky; then of course the jovial pig one that doesn't realize what's about to happen to him. Hope that we get to see more of these, even if they are all variations on these scenes.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Ooo, I love almost all of the Carrie remarques,
    I bet you wouldn't like mine.
    I haven't posted it yet, mainly because I was not impressed. I mean, it cost me $150.00 (I believe it was) but the actual remarque was underwhelming. To me at least it was.

I went ahead and did order remarques from both artists for my upcoming traycased 'Salem's Lot.
    Hopefully I'll be impressed.

sk

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I think we would like to see it if you wouldn't mind frik.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I think we would like to see it if you wouldn't mind frik.
    yes, I would for sure.

That's the trouble with remarques though, they can cost as much as the book or close to it and you are rolling the dice on getting one you like. It is also fun to anticipate though

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I haven't posted it yet, mainly because I was not impressed. I mean, it cost me $150.00 (I believe it was) but the actual remarque was underwhelming. To me at least it was.

I went ahead and did order remarques from both artists for my upcoming traycased 'Salem's Lot.

sk
    If you got that pig, I'll buy it off you!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    If you got that pig, I'll buy it off you!

He didn't get any of those. The Art Portfolio remarques have not been shipped yet.

He is referring to one of the limited remarque sheets that were tipped into the actual book. If my memory serves me, his remarque is a picture of Carrie with a bucket of blood going over her head....

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    No cases yet, but I will have the "folded and gathered" version of the book to show off by the end of the week, I think!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    It'll be in this week's 'SALEM'S LOT customer update, and I'll try to swing by here to post it, too!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

In the meantime, this is what our office door looked like yesterday:

Brian

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

I swear I saw that bush move.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I swear I saw that bush move.
    Good one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 891 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 542 592 ... LastLast