Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 890 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

That's kind of the point though, people who haven't read the email will get curious and start sending questions to Brian and the gang at CD to find out what you are talking about
    If anything, it demonstrates the importance of joining the CDCC. If anyone out there is curious about the email that was sent to CDCC members, then they should have joined. It's as simple as that.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The first line of that email asked people not to share this information
    "PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION ANYWHERE"
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

That's kind of the point though, people who haven't read the email will get curious and start sending questions to Brian and the gang at CD to find out what you are talking about
    If anything, it demonstrates the importance of joining the CDCC. If anyone out there is curious about the email that was sent to CDCC members, then they should have joined. It's as simple as that.
    Again, there need be no curiosity (or curious emails) if said email was not mentioned in a public forum

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

OK I am done monopolizing the CD thread, thanks for letting me rant, apologies Brian!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If my recent transgressions have taught me anything, maybe it is that we should ALL stop looking to correct, chastise or call anyone's intent into question until we have a full understanding of the posters intent. Just a thought. Seems like there is a lot of this permeating threads since my incident and I would really hate to think I was the beginning of it. Let's try to stop antagonizing one another and work together as a team once again, no?

Back on topic, CD is probably the foremost small press publisher of the "Horror" genre IMHO. That is largely due (again IMHO) to, Brian Freeman who, I believe deserves a hand from us all at this juncture.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I completely agree. At times it seems as if I'm back in elementary school. Lets all start acting as adults.

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Bill, I completely agree. At times it seems as if I'm back in elementary school. Lets all start acting as adults.

John
    I spent the day dressed in camouflage and playing war (paint balling) I *hate* being an adult
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I just read tonight's CDCC offer and immediately jumped right on it!!!

Considering the awesomeness of Glenn Chadbourne and the number that I will be matching for this, I would be mad not to...

Cemetery Dance + Glenn Chadbourne = AWESOME SAUCE!!!
    The first line of that email asked people not to share this information
    And I haven't...

There is nothing in my previous post that explicitly mentions what was in that email.

My first guess is expensive remarks by chadbourne in the next. Cd release, second guess is art portfolio for carrie.
    Re reading your email, it has to be art portfolio. Am I right.
    Nope.
    PM sent to me by another member. thank You!

But I am so confused on who is telling stories!?????? And why?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get any emails
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I didn't get any emails
    Are you a member of the CDCC?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance C... C... Don't know what do the two "c"s mean, so I guess no.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Collector's Club, Ari.

sk

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! ...and no, I'm not a member, so that explains the lack of e-mail
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance C... C... Don't know what do the two "c"s mean, so I guess no.
    An email with an exclusive advance offer was sent to members of the CDCC. Only members of the CDCC received this email and were able to take up the offer...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Perfect. Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now I did receive the e-mail, but I'm not really sure if I'm a member of the CC. Can't remember ever joining....

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Perfect. Thanks!
    You should join the next CDCC, Ari. The offers are always great!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Three other authors and I have a round-robin novelette coming out at some point that will only be available to CDCC members: Ray Garton, Kealan Patrick Burke, Rich Chizmar and me.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Three other authors and I have a round-robin novelette coming out at some point that will only be available to CDCC members: Ray Garton, Kealan Patrick Burke, Rich Chizmar and me.
    Excellent! I enjoy round-robin stories. I really enjoyed Looking Glass. That novelette had 11 or 12 writing it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Perfect. Thanks!
    How much is the CDCC King-related, compared to other authors?

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Well it's unlikely to be another King book, as their URLs are always sequential and there's nothing at http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king010 (I'm not a member).

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Perfect. Thanks!
    The last time I was in the CDCC I don't remember getting any King books. You get the special limited edition only available to members, lots of good discounts and advance notice of new items. Just didn't have enough to keep my interest.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

It varies. The last couple of years there has been quite a lot of King.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a member of CDCC and I received the recent email that prompted this discussion.

I'm not going to discuss the email though as we all know what the first rule of Fight Club is....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I'm not a member of CDCC and I received the recent email that prompted this discussion.
    I'm not going to discuss the email though as we all know what the first rule of Fight Club is....
    Same here
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 890 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 ... LastLast