Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 890 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 777 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Have the Trade + slipcase editions of Dr Sleep started shipping yet? I'm jonesing to read it!
    Our slipcase maker has a finished copy of the book now for sizing, so it'll be about 10 to 12 weeks for the actual production.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Have the Trade + slipcase editions of Dr Sleep started shipping yet? I'm jonesing to read it!
    Our slipcase maker has a finished copy of the book now for sizing, so it'll be about 10 to 12 weeks for the actual production.

Brian

Tried to use my $10 coupon yesterday for Doctor Sleep slipcase and i couldn't get it to work. What did i do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian
    Tried to use my $10 coupon yesterday for Doctor Sleep slipcase and i couldn't get it to work. What did i do wrong?
    Hard to say without a little more information. Did you receive an error message when you submitted the coupon code on the Payment page?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My S/L Dark Man just arrived. #170. A thing of beauty.
    Great job Cemetery Dance!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Give us a hint as to what the DR. SLEEP Lettered Edition is going to look like! Same format as the other king Lettered Editions?

Book sitting in a silk-lined padded cut out? Over, over sized?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

When will the dr. Sleep gift and s/l be shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    When will the dr. Sleep gift and s/l be shipping?
    We'll send another update when we have the shipping date, but that shipping date will be later this month. We're just waiting on them to finish tipping in the artwork, which was delayed by the reprinting of the two fold-out pieces. The slipcases and traycases are done.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian James Freeman; 10-01-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Give us a hint as to what the DR. SLEEP Lettered Edition is going to look like! Same format as the other king Lettered Editions?

Book sitting in a silk-lined padded cut out? Over, over sized?
    Not as oversized as some. The design of the box is a little different than others we've made, but not radical. We're looking at a very nice imported material for the covering material. The hand-binder and the person doing the page gilding expect to have the Lettered Edition books completed by Halloween. The boxes are going to take about 10 to 12 weeks after that because they're completely made by hand, no machine processing. I'll have a better idea of the ship date when the books are done.

Brian

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

When will the Doctor Sleep Gift and S/Ls be shipping?
    We'll send another update when we have the shipping date, but it will be later this month. We're just waiting on them to finish tipping in the artwork, which was delayed by the reprinting of the two fold-out pieces. The slipcases and traycases are done.

Brian
    Meaning the books will be shipping later this month...or the update will be coming later this month?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My S/L of THE DARK MAN arrived the other day. It was a bigger book than I expected, believe it or not. I guess I had the ARC's in my mind. I love the whole production!

That white traycase for DOCTOR SLEEP looks sharp.

Good production choices, CD!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    When will the Doctor Sleep Gift and S/Ls be shipping?
    We'll send another update when we have the shipping date, but it will be later this month. We're just waiting on them to finish tipping in the artwork, which was delayed by the reprinting of the two fold-out pieces. The slipcases and traycases are done.

Brian
    Meaning the books will be shipping later this month...or the update will be coming later this month?
    Well, both, technically. I won't send out the shipping date until it's absolutely locked in, so it could be another two weeks before I send that update out, but the books will ship this month unless something catastrophic happens! I edited the wording above for clarity.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    My S/L of THE DARK MAN arrived the other day. It was a bigger book than I expected, believe it or not. I guess I had the ARC's in my mind. I love the whole production!

That white traycase for DOCTOR SLEEP looks sharp.

Good production choices, CD!
    Thanks! Part of the added thickness for The Dark Man signed editions is the upgraded paper stock, which was also part of the delay in getting them done. It's a heavy stock and we think it was worth the wait.

I can't wait to see those white traycases in everyone's collection photos. I think they'll look great.

Best,
    Brian

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep up the good work!

I'm on your site now ordering trade edition slipcases for DOCTOR SLEEP.

I wish I could find a coupon. I never time these things right.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    I love the white as well... I dont think I have a single traycase on my shelf that is white...
    Thomas (stephenkingcollector) made at least one white one - The Stand. He might have had Salem's Lot available in white, too, but not sure.
    The White looks great on the shelf. Really pops.

reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, TN!!! Looks wonderful!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I see the lettered Exorcist from Lonely Road has a white tray case too. I think they look pretty cool.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those that ordered the PS Publishing edition of Christine from CD, do they ship to CD then to customer? Or direct from PS?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, can you please let me know when the Dak Man art portfolios are due for printing/shipping?

How's the sales coming along? Nearly sold out?

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    My S/L Dark Man just arrived. #170. A thing of beauty.
    Great job Cemetery Dance!
    Got mine too - Had no recollection of ordering it either so it was a great surprise and it is a beautiful production - nice work guys

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the website for ehorrorbooks it looks like they are taking a break. It just happens to be during the government shutdown. I think this proves my theory that CD is a CIA front. Maybe the books they sell are actually biographies, not fiction. They are stories of the various government agents that work for "Cemetery Dance". Sorry for outing you guys.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    On the website for ehorrorbooks it looks like they are taking a break. It just happens to be during the government shutdown. I think this proves my theory that CD is a CIA front. Maybe the books they sell are actually biographies, not fiction. They are stories of the various government agents that work for "Cemetery Dance". Sorry for outing you guys.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian - I just read the email that said that Gift and L/Es will be shipped by Halloween. For those of us who ordered Erin Wells remarques, when do you anticipate those being shipped to customers?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

This may have been posted before but when are the trade editions with slipcase of Dr. Sleep shipping?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian
    Brian posted this on September 30th

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Found out today that a Bentley Little ARC of The Influence and a Rick Hautala ARC of Chills are on their way, courtesy of the ERC. Looking forward to The Influence, but was holding out an irrational hope for a Dark Man ... or Dr Sleep ... or IT ........ ah, to dream.

On the other hand, also got notice of shipment of one other very very very cool new SK item, but don't think I'm allowed to say anything yet. Is there a shush order in place? Pretty sure there is.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 890 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 777 ... LastLast