Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 890 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 734 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I signed up for that contest through the link provided... was I suppose to get an email from your system, cause I haven't yet and it's been a couple hours now.
    Christine

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I signed up for that contest through the link provided... was I suppose to get an email from your system, cause I haven't yet and it's been a couple hours now.
    Nope, probably no email until the announcement! If you want the personalized link to share, though, it's on the confirmation page after you submit your address. You can access it again by returning to the promo page and entering your address again:

http://cemeterydance.com/somethingda...ing/?ref=1Qscl

(You won't be signed-up a second time, it'll just take you to the confirmation page again.)

If you've already passed around your link, that page will also tell you how many friends have clicked through your link, etc, if you're curious about that sort of thing!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default WWZ

Brian, is there only one piece of artwork for the World War Z?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Brian, is there only one piece of artwork for the World War Z?
    Yeah, we weren't allowed (per the contract) to do interiors, unfortunately. THAT could have been a lot of fun.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Without going in to specifics for this book, but what sort of general reasons would an author object to illustrations being used in a publication?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Without going in to specifics for this book, but what sort of general reasons would an author object to illustrations being used in a publication?
    Some authors just don't like the idea in general. A lot of times, when the decision comes down from someone other than the author (an agent, the trade publisher, etc), I don't think the author actually made the request -- it's just something the agent or publisher has a hang-up about for whatever reason. Sometimes the topic is a deal breaker (for them), so we just roll with what they want and try to find other ways to make the book special.

For example, we have a special edition in the works of one of the bestselling books of the last 5 years (probably won't be ready until 2014, so it won't be announced for a while) that will have NO artwork at all -- not even a DJ. The trade publisher just wouldn't budge. So we're going to upgrade the binding and make it look like a fine, ancient volume you'd find in an old library. That wasn't our original idea, but it made the deal workable and it'll probably end up being a very cool, different book for us.

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How can you keep all those secrets to yourself?? LOL. All those projects and all those fans anxious to know more about 'em.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    How can you keep all those secrets to yourself?? LOL. All those projects and all those fans anxious to know more about 'em.
    A LOT of great projects under contract for 2014 and 2015. I could spill the beans, but then we'd be here all night.

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I seriously can't wait to know more about 'em!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So do I!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He runs everything through Jerome and I first and we give the "Yea" or "Nay".

Spoiler:
    The rule of thumb is generally whether or not Jerome feels the announcement should be "Puzzle-ized" or not!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    A LOT of great projects under contract for 2014 and 2015. I could spill the beans, but then we'd be here all night.

Brian
    I got all the time in the world. Start spilling.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Some authors just don't like the idea in general. A lot of times, when the decision comes down from someone other than the author (an agent, the trade publisher, etc), I don't think the author actually made the request -- it's just something the agent or publisher has a hang-up about for whatever reason. Sometimes the topic is a deal breaker (for them), so we just roll with what they want and try to find other ways to make the book special.
    Brian

Thanks for the info and answer. Very interesting.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Brian

Thanks for the info and answer. Very interesting.
    Yes thanks Brian. Always nice to get an insight to what goes on behind the scenes...
    Cheers

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cant find the CARRIE GOES TO THE PROM poster by Glenn Chadbourne on the website. I guess that you ran out of them?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I cant find the CARRIE GOES TO THE PROM poster by Glenn Chadbourne on the website. I guess that you ran out of them?
    Yeah, I think they sold out ages ago, unless Dan has some stashed away!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Actually we have a fair amount left. I think they where pre-order only which is why they aren't on the site anymore. If you're interested just send me an email and I can enter a order for you.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I feel my AMEX already crying in pain...guess I will be headed into work a little late on Tuesday morning (glad I am out West though). So is it King "family" related or not?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

does anybody have any guesses as to what it could be? I dont think i need a signed/limited of double feature. Joe Hill is covered. I need information. Please PM me with details.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Sigh, I might have a meeting then, would love to know what it is to find out if it's worth trying to get out of my meeting.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Can anyone confirm/deny this is king family related or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Cannot confirm or deny anything... But how often do we give this much advance warning of an announcement?

Brian

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Playing it cool I see - cemetery dance is on fire recently!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Cannot confirm or deny anything... But how often do we give this much advance warning of an announcement?

Brian
    My guess is S/L Joyland.

If true, my credit card hates you.

Spoiler:

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

There's got to be a good clue in the illustration that CD chose to show with the teasers: overhead shot of someone walking down a railroad track...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 890 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 734 ... LastLast