Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 890 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, RF. After a while you forget just how cool the "IT" cover art is!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My last MIA from these boards much have been somewhat a premonition, cause if I had been here for the release of that IT I would have had to beg Mr. Moneybags (my husband) for the limited of this. It's the only one I would have been able to justify the cost on, since it is my favorite King book and I love the artwork on it.
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks. The DJ's can be viewed here; click on the DJ's tab.

Side by side:

Thank you for the side by side image interesting to see this perspective.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha, I saw that!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd068
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been reading through The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book: Revised & Updated 2nd Edition and love it! So far a good mix of questions. I hope to have a review of this up on the normal sites soon!

Chadbourne's art is amazing, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I've been reading through The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book: Revised & Updated 2nd Edition and love it! So far a good mix of questions. I hope to have a review of this up on the normal sites soon!

Chadbourne's art is amazing, as always.
    Yes, he did a great job!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Limited Editions are almost done shipping. While you're waiting for yours to arrive, Brian posted some cool pictures of it on his blog. Check it out.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Limited Editions are almost done shipping. While you're waiting for yours to arrive, Brian posted some cool pictures of it on his blog. Check it out.

The imagery used for the book is stunning. Just looking at them made me feel uneasy wondering if they would start moving. Great Job!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fantastic. Looking forward to this to arrive.
    There was a photo posted on the lonely road Facebook page of the book sans dustjacket, and it looks great with red lettering on a cream binding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    There was a photo posted on the lonely road Facebook page of the book sans dustjacket, and it looks great with red lettering on a cream binding.
    Not the best shot because I don't have a good background color here at the moment, but you certainly get the idea:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice binding.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is pretty.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Not the best shot because I don't have a good background color here at the moment, but you certainly get the idea:

Is that "pea soup green"?

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks Great!!! Can't wait til I get mine!!!

I think I feel a Dolso case coming on!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A raised binding with a upside down cross would of been interesting

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

One thing to add here... the IT dustjacket is a complete, wrap-around scene from front to back on all THREE editions. Only the lettered edition dustjacket of Dr. Sleep is a complete scene from front to back.

SKC

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    If I may ask are the Doctor Sleep covers being produced/printed by the same company that produced the IT 25th Anniv. cover? Also why 3 covers for Doctor Sleep, but only 1 for IT? Thank you for any information you can provide.
    I thought IT had a different DJ for each of the three editions...
    There where 3 different DJ designs, however the artwork was the same on all 3.
    Thanks. The DJ's can be viewed here; click on the DJ's tab.

Side by side:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IT gift wraparound art, and final DJ (as always, refer to the Catalog):

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

IT gift wraparound art, and final DJ (as always, refer to the Catalog):

The Catalog is your friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can stare at that Orbik art all day truly beautiful.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Darn you guys here, you keep posting that book (IT) and have made me want one of the gift editions now. hehe
    Christine

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry if this has already been posted, but me and the search engine on this site just don't seem to work well together.

How many of the trade editions of The Century's best horror fiction were produced? I looked on the site and couldn't find a number there.
    Last edited by ChristineB; 02-25-2013 at 07:07 AM. Reason: NOTE TO SELF: Proof read text before hitting post!!
    Christine

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted, but me and the search engine on this site just don't seem to work well together.

How many of the trade editions of The Century's best horror fiction were produced? I looked on the site and could find a number there.
    We do not post print runs for trade editions unless there's a contractually mandated maximum, which has only happened once. Otherwise, it's usually somewhere between 1000 and 5000 copies.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian.
    Christine

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Otherwise, it's usually somewhere between 1000 and 5000 copies.
    Several handfuls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 890 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast