Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 890 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooo yeah, where are we with that?

By the way Brian, when these are ready, feel free to take a leaf out of The Collectors book and ship internationally first :-) I'll be happy to send Bill a photo of my copy to tide him over until you ship his later on....

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hey Brian, we have seen a couple of IT editions pop up that have actually had un-numbered signed editions of the book inside the gift slipcase. (One sold at Betts, another is on Ebay now).
    Can you let us know if these were part of a grab bag as a way to get rid of a few PC editions? or were the wrong books slipped in the wrong case etc?

Just curious as to how these have come about.
    Cheers
    The warehouse accidentally housed some Limited Edition books in slipcases when the book first started shipping. They didn't realize what had happened until a few had gone out the door.

Brian
    I'm guessing noone complained about the stray scribbles in their book.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Where are we on the "Exorcist" book?
    Right on track to send at the printer right around October 1st! It's looking SO good.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Hey Brian, we have seen a couple of IT editions pop up that have actually had un-numbered signed editions of the book inside the gift slipcase. (One sold at Betts, another is on Ebay now).
    Can you let us know if these were part of a grab bag as a way to get rid of a few PC editions? or were the wrong books slipped in the wrong case etc?

Cheers
    The warehouse accidentally housed some Limited Edition books in slipcases when the book first started shipping. They didn't realize what had happened until a few had gone out the door.

Brian
    This is actually one of the reasons we love our customers, as most of the ones that escaped where actually returned.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That's just awesome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Cheers

Brian
    This is actually one of the reasons we love our customers, as most of the ones that escaped where actually returned.
    Wow, I'd like to think I'd return one, but gee I don't know if I could be that strong.

Brian, lets do a little test next time I order a Gift edition ay?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course I would return one.....glad I ordered two....

Brian, lets do a little test next time I order a Gift edition ay?
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Cheers

Brian
    If they were good customers, i think i would of let them keep them. (unless there was a shortage for those already purchased).

I thought fans of the Scream/Press Limited Edition of SKELETON CREW might find this background information to be interesting:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...ited-editions/

Brian

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Connor has done nothing notable for 25 years.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Has anyone ordered the new membership thing for 100 bucks?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Perhaps, but what he did do was and still is (IMO) in the top 10 of all King Collectibles (3 different spectacular renditions). 'Salem's Lot DJ "test" (failure), Lettered Firestarter (brilliant concept, but actually a very small and deflating delivery), may command a higher price but SC was and is notable.
    The Regulators of course hangs in there..

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Let me know if you have any questions about it!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CDCC3

Brian

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm all over it, the first two were worth far more than the money paid for membership - onya CD !!!!!
    We all float down here!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Except for being a criminal on the lam. He owes many of us money for the proposed S/L of Interview With The Vampire that he took prepayment for and never delivered.

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I did, I did! The first two were awesome and I can't wait to see what this one delivers!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Would I be able to download the free e-books to Kobo? I honestly know NOTHING about e-book readers except that I have one.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Except for being a criminal on the lam. He owes many of us money for the proposed S/L of Interview With The Vampire that he took prepayment for and never delivered.
    That's pretty shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

Brian
    Would I be able to download the free e-books to Kobo? I honestly know NOTHING about e-book readers except that I have one.
    I don't think I have instructions for loading the eBooks onto a Kobo reader yet on the FAQ page, but I'm sure I can find some! FAQ page is here for other readers:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/FAQ8

Here is one I found for Kobo:

http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...kobo-e-reader/

Is that helpful?

Brian

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That's pretty shocking.
    But true. He's probably taken more money from honest collectors than that scumbag Michael Autrey ever thought about stealing.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty shocking.
    But true. He's probably taken more money from honest collectors than that scumbag Michael Autrey ever thought about stealing.
    That's a substantial allegation. Knowing you, there is ample evidence to back that claim/charge up.
    Please elaborate. Either in this thread or another thread (newly created?) that you feel would be appropriate.

Will do when I get home tomorrow. Currently in the mountains with an iPhone and a slow Wi-Fi connection (pirating from our neighbors).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's pretty shocking.
    That's a substantial allegation. Knowing you, there is ample evidence to back that claim/charge up.
    Please elaborate. Either in this thread or another thread (newly created?) that you feel would be appropriate.
    Now that's a "Seller to avoid like the plague" if I ever heard about one!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    I did, I did! The first two were awesome and I can't wait to see what this one delivers!
    I only participated in the first one however it was a great bargain. CD always puts together nice packages and promotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 890 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast