Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 890 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

A few collectors have asked if any of our extra slipcases from other projects would fit this title, and it turns out that three of them do. The RED case is a little tight, but the other two are a good fit. Click on the photo if you want to order one of these cases:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Kudos to CD:

Excellent packaging on the recent shipments and very pleased with the resolution of the 11/22/63 tray case.
    Thanks for the excellent customer service guys.
    You're welcome! Thank you for your patience!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    A few collectors have asked if any of our extra slipcases from other projects would fit this title, and it turns out that three of them do. The RED case is a little tight, but the other two are a good fit. Click on the photo if you want to order one of these cases:

Brian
    Awesome Brian - CD goes the extra mile ..... again .....
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hi Brian. I never received an email with this information. Better to say I thought so. I rechecked my account now and found the one you are talking about. So i have to say sorry to you, Mindy and the rest of CD . The one was in my spam-section of the email-account and not seeable. This was also the reason i did not answer to the mail.

So thanks for the information. I understand now better the shipping costs.

I feel a little bit bad about my posting yesterday, so sorry!

Hi Torben Berger,

Note the part where I said to email me directly first if you need to have the orders shipped together. It is NOT something we can normally do because it screws up our accounting and order management system, so I have a work around for the people who contact me first for this promotion. As always, if you place two orders via the website, we CANNOT combine them manually. (I have a way to get all of your items on your first order after you place your first order, but you have to contact me before you place your second order. Mindy will NOT be able to combine the two orders for you.)

As to the non-US shipping costs, we've addressed this for you several times, but here we go again for easy reference:

Our carrier options overseas are the United States Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx. We have chosen to use the United States Postal Service because they are the cheapest option. (In addition, both UPS and FedEx charge additional customs fees in certain countries that the Postal Service does not charge.)

Unfortunately, it is much more expensive to ship things from the United States to Europe than it is to ship the same items from Europe to the United States. This is an ongoing issue that does not seem to be getting any better. The prices to ship items outside of the USA keep going up. That being said, if a package is less than 4 pounds it can ship via USPS First-Class Mail International Package, which is much cheaper than USPS Priority Mail International Package.

Here is a very common sample order and our shipping charge to Germany:

IT Gift Edition (8 lb) + Riding the Bullet Gift Edition (4 lb) = $62.74

So it is an oversized 12 pound box that has to ship via USPS Priority Mail International Package. Here are the options for this size package according to the Post Office:

Priority Mail® International
    Max. length 60", max. length plus girth combined 108"
    $62.45

Priority Mail® International Large Flat Rate Box
    USPS-Produced Box: 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" or 12" x 12" x 5-1/2"
    Maximum weight 20 pounds.
    $60.95

We don't use the Flat Rate boxes, so we'll ship these two items via Priority Mail® International in our own box, which will cost us $62.45.

If you ever want to calculate the costs on your own you can visit http://postcalc.usps.com and confirm that what we're charging is right in line with what we're being charged. We are always happy to let you know the weight of an item before you order it.

Also, to save on shipping, you can order our books through PS Publishing in the UK: http://www.pspublishing.co.uk

Their shipping costs to you in Germany will probably be much less.* If you don't see one of our titles on their website that you are interested in you can always email them and they can probably get it from us.* (The only thing they won't have are the grab bags and special offers that are only available directly through our website.)

Thanks for your patience and I'm sorry that I can't make the prices any lower, but we also cannot afford to pay your shipping for you. I hope this information is helpful!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Hi Brian. I never received an email with this information. Better to say I thought so. I rechecked my account now and found the one you are talking about. So i have to say sorry to you, Mindy and the rest of CD . The one was in my spam-section of the email-account and not seeable. This was also the reason i did not answer to the mail.

So thanks for the information. I understand now better the shipping costs.

I feel a little bit bad about my posting yesterday, so sorry!
    No worries at all! The Non-US shipping costs is a really sore point for me because I HATE how much the Post Office has raised the Non-US rates in the last few years. I know it's making a huge difference for some of our collectors outside the US, and that really, really sucks for everyone. (Who the heck wants to pay $40 in shipping on a $40 book -- that's nuts!) We want you to be able to order the books you want and you want to be able to order the books you want, so everyone loses when the shipping costs go up. And our overseas friends keep telling us how much cheaper it is to ship TO the US, and how there are some big companies in the US that just "eat" the shipping costs because they are big and can afford to do that, so we end up looking like we're charging a lot just for the fun of it. Ugh.

Brian

So just to reiterate, if you live outside the US and want to take advantage of the "Spent $40 This Week, Get $80 To Spend Next Week" deal, please send me an email ASAP, preferably BEFORE you place your order. If you already placed your first order this week, I can still (hopefully) help you save on shipping, so go ahead and email me ASAP, too. My email address is brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com and I try to reply to every email within 24 hours.

You can read more about the deal here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_FREE

Thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received my $40 "Shivers" grab bag and boy, was it chock full of stuff!!!! WTG, CD!!!!!

P.S. Very well packed (as usual), Guys!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Why did you hide them as spoilers?
    Thought it was board policy to put images under a cut.
    No it is not.
    Guess it was just a habit I took from other boards then.
    CGf, while it is not board policy to use spoiler tags like you did, it is certainly courteous when posting fairly large photos. I work off smallish laptops and appreciate the ability to view the photos and then close the spoiler tag again. So, thank you for doing that.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah international shipping sux all right, but CD are always great at looking at options to reduce it where possible. Thanks guys!

PS even with the offer of combining orders for the $40 now $80 later - I'm going to have to pass this time thanks anyway!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Why did you hide them as spoilers?
    Thought it was board policy to put images under a cut.
    No it is not.
    Guess it was just a habit I took from other boards then.
    CGf, while it is not board policy to use spoiler tags like you did, it is certainly courteous when posting fairly large photos. I work off smallish laptops and appreciate the ability to view the photos and then close the spoiler tag again. So, thank you for doing that.
    Thanks and no problem.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This one arrived today from Chi-Zine via Cemetary Dance, damn nice looking book ... glad you guys offered it! It will help to keep me from wringing my hands waiting for the lettered The Passage ... wringing .... wringing ...I know it will be here soon .... wringing ...... wringing ..... I've seen photos!!! .... wringing ... wringing ....

Rasputin's Bastards S/L #63

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

David Nickle is a very good author George.

Deluxe Lettered Edition of Full Dark, No Stars (the one on the left) shipping this week:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...shipping-soon/

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, just sent you a PM.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deluxe Lettered Edition of Full Dark, No Stars (the one on the left) shipping this week:

Brian
    Awesome Brian, can't wait to see the shipping notification drop into my email inbox
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks fantastic.

It makes me wonder how big the lettered version of It could be!! Whoever bought it may need to think about strengthening their bookshelves lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Awesome Brian, can't wait to see the shipping notification drop into my email inbox
    Should be any day now! I know a few made it out the door yesterday before UPS picked up, and there were more ready to go by the end of the day. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Brian, just sent you a PM.
    Received an answer to your question, but the board says your inbox is full.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I just made my first purchase from CD. Not a single cd book, but I do think I might have got books by every other publisher out there though. LOL Seriously, that was superfast and extremely well packed.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Brian, box cleared (but those sent messages from 2010 are important! )

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Got my Friday the 13th grab bag today. Very fast guys. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Brian
    Wow, that looks awesome. Very cool case design for sure.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a handsome looking book.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok : i prefer the cover for the paperback edition...
    Btw, here, paperback mean : pocket book right? Or is it the same size, but not hardcover? I am ALWAYS confused about paperback vs hardcover.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Trade paperbacks are the same size as hardcovers. Mass market paperbacks are the pocket books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 890 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast