Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 890 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Hats off everybody. IT 25th anniversary art porfolio is the BEST porfolio I ever saw. My jaw dropped when I received it.

And a low number

Now come on, Cemetery Dance. We're in May and you still haven't announced a new S/L by King. What are you waiting for?
    I agree, at least a hint

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian said that they haven't announced any new Stephen King signed Limited Editions key word being "ANNOUNCED".
    Okay, how about this: I'm looking at the list of 61 books in production and I don't see anything called Doctor Sleep there.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    By the way, sending an email with the subject: "Doctor Sleep by Stephen King Announced!"? Not cool.
    A completely and 100% accurate subject line -- ha!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Brian said that they haven't announced any new Stephen King signed Limited Editions key word being "ANNOUNCED".
    Okay, how about this: I'm looking at the list of 61 books in production and I don't see anything called Doctor Sleep there.

Brian
    Is there another list? lol (but really bummed if you guys dont get the rights to do a s/l of Dr. sleep)

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Is there another list? lol
    That question actually did make me LOL! I'd be as happy as anyone if there was a new project in the works, but as of right now there is no news to report.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all!

Brian, Dan... any updates on the S/L 11/22/63 traycases or the Lettered Edition of IT? I'm moving back to the states in about 80 days and I can't have anything shipped over here after a certain date because I'll be gone before it gets here.

Thanks!
    SKC

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Hello all!
    Brian, Dan... any updates on the S/L 11/22/63 traycases or the Lettered Edition of IT? I'm moving back to the states in about 80 days and I can't have anything shipped over here after a certain date because I'll be gone before it gets here.
    Thanks!
    SKC
    We're still aiming for "spring" for the 11/22/63 traycase, but our guy is moving slower than expected so he's going to make it a photo finish. I will post a shipping date as soon as I have it. If these ship by the end of June, like I'm still hoping they will, should we ship yours somewhere in the states instead? Drop me a line a via email if you want to change your shipping address on the order!

I'll be sending out big updates on the Full Dark, No Stars and IT Lettered Editions in about two weeks (just waiting to see if everyone hits their next deadline), but we'll want to update your shipping address for the It because it'll be shipping in late summer, so that'll be after you've moved. Thanks!

Brian

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Is there another list? lol (but really bummed if you guys dont get the rights to do a s/l of Dr. sleep)
    Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, but CD will be releasing the complete works of King in a single volume. It will make Knowing Darkness look like one of those "Little Golden" books for kids. Sorry to spoil the surprise Brian and Dan.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Brian

Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, but CD will be releasing the complete works of King in a single volume. It will make Knowing Darkness look like one of those "Little Golden" books for kids. Sorry to spoil the surprise Brian and Dan.
    But will they also supply a fork-lift to handle each copy also?

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Hopefully they will have a free shipping promotion.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

See below.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Brian

But will they also supply a fork-lift to handle each copy also?

John

Unfortunately they couldn't find a forklift with that big of a load capacity. I think they're going with flatbed trucks

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To accompany it, because we all like to be able to read the stories too, they are going to provide the entire catalogue on a Pink Kindle personally etched on the back by King and all artists!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And speaking of artists each page will have full page artwork on the opposite page to compliment it. These will not be printed, but hand drawn in the book by each artist making each one unique. Of course these are just the trade copies. For the audio version King flies to your house, makes you a snack, tucks you into bed, and reads the story to you live. The limiteds of course will be even fancier.

If you rescue me

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Back in 10 mins, just going to buy my lottery ticket, gonna need to win to afford this.

Brian/Dan, when did you say this is being released?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Back in 10 mins, just going to buy my lottery ticket, gonna need to win to afford this.

It's being released in precisely nine minutes and 59 seconds.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Something wrong with the site, has it frozen or something, can't see the where I add to cart anywhere!!! Don't tell me they've sold out!! I was going to use my 50% discount on it!

Seriously, hope you guys get to do the limited, IT was an amazing production, and this time, Lettered for me........waits patiently.........

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the audio version King flies to your house, makes you a snack, tucks you into bed, and reads the story to you live. The limiteds of course will be even fancier.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Dan and/or Brian, and update on the lettered IT edition?. Thanks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

It's being released in precisely nine minutes and 59 seconds.
    Where's the Link????????????????????

Oh well, I ordered "Dr. Sleep" w/Slipcase though!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan and Brian have it. They are just holding out on us.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Hello all!
    Thanks!
    SKC
    We're still aiming for "spring" for the 11/22/63 traycase, but our guy is moving slower than expected so he's going to make it a photo finish. I will post a shipping date as soon as I have it. If these ship by the end of June, like I'm still hoping they will, should we ship yours somewhere in the states instead? Drop me a line a via email if you want to change your shipping address on the order!

I'll be sending out big updates on the Full Dark, No Stars and IT Lettered Editions in about two weeks (just waiting to see if everyone hits their next deadline), but we'll want to update your shipping address for the It because it'll be shipping in late summer, so that'll be after you've moved. Thanks!

Brian
    Brian -

The traycase may make it to me... the Lettered IT on the other hand... probably not. I don't have a stateside address yet and won't know until we get there. If the shipping date for the Lettered IT is going to be close to our move/arrival date in the states I may be able to provide you with a temporary P.O Box in which to send it. I'll be sure to contact you via email when I know more and after you send out the update.

Thanks for your reply!

Cheers!
    SKC

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Dan and/or Brian, and update on the lettered IT edition?. Thanks.
    I'll be sending out an update on the progress on that one later this month, once I see if the box maker has hit his next deadline. Thanks!

Brian

For the audio version King flies to your house, makes you a snack, tucks you into bed, and reads the story to you live. The limiteds of course will be even fancier.
    That last line was the one that really slayed me.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That last line was the one that really slayed me.
    I have occasional moments of eloquence and charm.

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like my Friday the 13th Forthcoming Misfit Grab Bag is being delivered today. Excited to see what treasures should arrive. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 890 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast