Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 890 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CD actually cares about their consumers...what a nice change that is. They are #1 in my book and I will always recommend them.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    CD actually cares about their consumers...what a nice change that is. They are #1 in my book and I will always recommend them.
    Same here!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if CD will prepare a 40 years anniversary edition of CARRIE...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quck question for Dan or Brian in regards to the CD 2012 calendar: per chance did the images for January and February get reversed? Themewise the January image would appear to make more sense in February.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quck question for Dan or Brian in regards to the CD 2012 calendar: per chance did the images for January and February get reversed? Themewise the January image would appear to make more sense in February.
    Not that I know of. Unless Glenn labeled them wrong when he sent them to us, but I'm pretty sure they didn't. I don't have one the calendars here at home, so I can't really look at it to see what you mean though.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have the calendar in hand. What are the images for January and February? On the website the pictures are roughly in order of what one would think-except the first image shows the skeletons holding hands with a tombstone in the background with two hearts on it. I would guess that image was for Valentines Day (February).
    Website link: http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchan...w=&range_high=

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Glenn moved a couple of the images around at one point, it's possible that was the original plan!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I don't have the calendar in hand. What are the images for January and February? On the website the pictures are roughly in order of what one would think-except the first image shows the skeletons holding hands with a tombstone in the background with two hearts on it. I would guess that image was for Valentines Day (February).
    Website link: http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchan...w=&range_high=
    RF,

The image you described was used for January but would have been more appropriate for February. Not a big deal, was just curious as to why.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Any word on the FDNS traycase?

My signed trade edition is waiting.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Which book?

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Which book?

John
    Full Dark, No Stars. It's mentioned in their post title.

The FDNS traycases should probably should be done in late February or early March.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Full Dark, No Stars. It's mentioned in their post title."

You mean "in his or her post title." ... Unless _PCC_ is multiple people, of course.

tee hee hee and that shall be my final Gotcha, Crow-Man! of 2011.

Just spreading the word... I extended the 50% off coupon code from the CD Insider newsletter through the end of the day TOMORROW. It's good on almost everything published by Cemetery Dance, except for IT and Gift Certificates, so you can rack up some pretty good savings really fast if you haven't ordered already. (And since a few people asked, you CAN order again with the same code -- it isn't a "one time use" sort of deal.) Thanks!

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered the porfolio
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    ... It's good on almost everything published by Cemetery Dance, except for IT and Gift Certificates...
    Brian
    Wouldn't let me use it for "Battleground" "coupon cannot be used for item ordered"

...oops...saw "published by CD"...n'mind...

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    ... It's good on almost everything published by Cemetery Dance, except for IT and Gift Certificates...
    Brian
    Wouldn't let me use it for "Battleground" "coupon cannot be used for item ordered"
    Yeah, we can't include items from other publishers in these deals, unfortunately, so they're only for items we're publishing. Often we're getting as little as 10% off the cover price on books from other publishers, so we can't afford to offer discounts. Sorry!

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh bugger, I didn't realise the voucher had an expiry date!
    (of course I should have assumed it did, but thought is was a SUPER great deal and was going to keep it up my sleeve)

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I was a little disappointed that it wouldn't work for IT, but I guess I understand

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Just spreading the word... I extended the 50% off coupon code from the CD Insider newsletter through the end of the day TOMORROW. It's good on almost everything published by Cemetery Dance, except for IT and Gift Certificates, so you can rack up some pretty good savings really fast if you haven't ordered already. (And since a few people asked, you CAN order again with the same code -- it isn't a "one time use" sort of deal.) Thanks!

Brian
    I just signed up for the Newsletter. I guess I hadn't been already. Any chance I could get one forwarded to me @ neosatus@gmail.com ?

Thank ya.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Any update on the BOOK OF HORRORS S/L cover,traycase ect? I hope the cover is better then the black and gray art now being displayed. I realy loved the skull brass corner art first shown(endpapers on trade edition). I am hoping for real leather and brass. The contributors are each getting a free copy($1000.00) so I hope the money is going into the book and not just to pay them more for there signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Any update on the BOOK OF HORRORS S/L cover,traycase ect? I hope the cover is better then the black and gray art now being displayed. I realy loved the skull brass corner art first shown(endpapers on trade edition). I am hoping for real leather and brass. The contributors are each getting a free copy($1000.00) so I hope the money is going into the book and not just to pay them more for there signatures.
    Updated about two days ago:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

A Book of Horrors edited by Stephen Jones (co-publication with PS Publishing)
    January 2012 update: the last of the US authors are signing the signature sheets this month. We'll post an update when the book goes to the printer.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    And that is the final cover artwork. PS Publishing is handling all of the design on this one, we're handling the printing and production.

I forgot to mention: these is a color frontis based on King's story, too.

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, today I received the S/L edition + the 5 remaining copies I ordered, which made a total of 30 copies (one S/L). And there's a chance we gotta order more while they last.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Ari if your selling that S/L of IT I'm interested

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 890 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast