Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 890 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Brian I'm still waiting on my bluelines and f&g for IT. Was there a slight shipping delay?

Brian

I'm guessing the delay will be more than slight.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The only lettered edition I have is BLOCKADE BILLY, and I love it! The whole production is outstanding and I now wish I had sent for the RIDING THE BULLET lettered also. But as John said, if you don't have the money at the time you are out of luck.
    Well you could not have picked a better book to start with. I love the Lettered Edition of BLOCKADE BILLY it is a beautiful book. I would love to have just the traycase and portfolio without the book it just looks amazing.

Now that the approval traycase has arrived (and been approved), I've posted some photos of IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King on my blog:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c.../photos-of-it/

The Limited Edition is right on track to begin shipping on Monday as planned!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It simply looks incredible!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW! If only I had read the book to justify buying the SL.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, wow! I didn't order one either Ricky. I am going go find somewhere private to cry now.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone tell me again why I chose not to buy the S/L of one of my top three King books ever???????????????????????

(it's ok, I'll say it - cos I'm an idiot!)

Looking good CD!

**EDIT** Just looked through the extra photos. Holy crap, just so amazing.

Love the artwork on the S/L signature page. If I recall correctly, this is to be included in the art portfolio? Glad I ordered one of those at least to go with the ggift edition.

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post

Love the artwork on the S/L signature page. If I recall correctly, this is to be included in the art portfolio? Glad I ordered one of those at least to go with the ggift edition.
    Yep! Both the Limited Edition sig sheet artwork and the Lettered Edition sig sheet artwork are in the art portfolio!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Those look amazing Brian. There's a lot to be proud of there. Well done.

Definitely makes me wish I had known about the pre-orders, at the time.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Now that the approval traycase has arrived (and been approved), I've posted some photos of IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King on my blog:
    Brian
    IMO:

The gift edition slipcase looks like puke to me. It does not match the artwork on the dustcover. The signed/limited looks great.

Thankfully I only ordered the Lettered and Numbered.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope my IT arrives soon so I can finally stop NOT looking at the pictures. I like to be surprised! For the same reason, I NEVER watch movie trailers or read blurbs on books. Takes away all the fun and suspense. I know I've said this before but I like to repeat myself..repeat myself..repeat myself...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The gift edition slipcase looks like puke to me. It does not match the artwork on the dustcover. The signed/limited looks great.

well la de da...

Don't worry Brian, I still like the Gift edition...

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I think it looks good. Glad I ordered a copy

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Brian
    IMO:

Unfortunately both of your copies were inadvertently put in the slipcases instead of the trays.

If you rescue me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I definitely hope you like the Limited and the Lettered! The Limited turned out beautifully and the plans for the Lettered are pretty phenomenal.

I happen to like the slipcase, but I understand it isn't to everyone's tastes -- what is, right? The color choice for the slipcase was difficult because the greens and reds in the DJ were not "natural" colors so none of the materials were a good enough match. They would have looked like someone who puts blue suit pants on with a black suit jacket. (We could have used a mustard yellow, too, but... ugh... THAT would have been an ugly slipcase!) Instead, we went with a material that has some of the same flavor as the shades of brown that go diagonally from the bottom left of the cover toward the top right.

Brian

well la de da...

Don't worry Brian, I still like the Gift edition...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    I think it looks good. Glad I ordered a copy
    Thank you!

Brian

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I RECEIVED MY FDNS GIFT "DINGED" COPY TODAY......Hardly a flaw to speak of (See pic 3)

Thanks Brian, Dan, and Mindy!!!

AKC

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I look at how these books are put together and just marvel at the way it all has to come together. AMAZING!!!
    I would love to go and see just how they do it sometime........it amazes.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that the remarques deal is no longer available; I wonder if someone bought all of the remaining books or if they just ended the deal. Either way, I'm in love with my FDNS, and CD can feel free to forward my commission check (for the extra sales I helped them make) to the charity of their choice.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bummer. I had just almost talked myself into getting one.

Also Brian or Dan, any guestimates on when the Deluxe signed S/L Baal or the The Hunter From The Woods signed S/L will be arriving? Yes, I've been cleaning out my archived email...

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Also Brian or Dan, any guestimates on when the Deluxe signed S/L Baal or the The Hunter From The Woods signed S/L will be arriving? Yes, I've been cleaning out my archived email...
    It's my understanding that our orders for both books are being packed up by the publisher next week and we'll have them in our warehouse after the holidays!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

It's my understanding that our orders for both books are being packed up by the publisher next week and we'll have them in our warehouse after the holidays!
    WOOHOO, THANKS!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone tell me again why I chose not to buy the S/L of one of my top three King books ever???????????????????????

(it's ok, I'll say it - cos I'm an idiot!)

Looking good CD!

You're welcome to visit the one that will soon be in my collection thread anytime, my man!!!

Spoiler:
    LOL. Sorry I couldn't resist!!!!! Bad, Bad, Bad Merlin!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I can't order something that's not in stock sorry Brian. I'm impatient

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 890 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast